main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the Tarkins *Relatively New*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by empress of justice, Feb 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    sorry all, i planned to post the next part but the bell just rung. will post during homeroom, i hope

2. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Ok, Ok, computer troubles or not i'm posting!!!
    "Your Highness," Luke began, "I'm sure that you are aware of the struggle between the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the Empire."

"Yes, Jedi Skywalker."

"Your Highness, please, call me 'Luke'"

"Very well, Luke. Continue."

Luke took a deep breath. "I request that any and all available help you have be sent to the Alliance."

The Empress looked at him, compassion and understanding were in her eyes, Leia noted, and something else too, regret, sorrow?? Leia couldn't tell.

"Luke, as much as I sympathize with you, my people are in grave danger. The Empire has recaptured them the moment I turned my back. I am leaving to free them after this audience."

Luke thought to himself [she didn't give us a definite YES, but she didn't say NO either...]

"Your Highness," Keisha began, "If our guests agree, would it be possible to let them help us free the Naboo, two victories against the Empire...."

"....are better than one." Melissa finished. She thought for a moment. "Handmaiden, I grant your request. Ready the GOLDEN LION, my personal ship, for space travel.

Keisha bowed. "At once, your Highness."
    Things were about to get interesting......
    Will Post soon.
    Comment, I love hearing from folks!!!

3. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    well, i planned on posting today, but i've gotta leave soon. have a good weekend all.

BTW, Any suggestions or ideas for plot development???

i hope i can post again soon.

4. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    sorry all, my time on the computer ran out.

will post tommorrow.

5. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Sate Pestage sat in his meditation chamber. Remembering the empire's days of glory. Remembering his son's triumph over many of his enemies. Until Amidala called Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, and Bel Iblis to start the Rebellion. Well, Amidala had been dead for over 20 years. Bail was now dead almost 5. Bel Iblis and Mon Mothma were as of yet unaccounted for, whether they were dead or alive. Yet there was another. Another Rebel leader who once had threatened his son. What was her name? She had been Amidala's foster daugther, he remembered that. No, she was no threat, she died on the same day as Amidala. There was nothing to fear. Soon he would have the Naboo slave girl and crush the Rebel Alliance. His victory was certain.
    Well, am i telling this to myself?????

6. little susie jedi

little susie jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    I think that you are telling this to more people than you think.

So please, keep tellng when you can, thanks.

7. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Melissa looked at her crew. It was 0300 standard time on Pextra and naturally, they were asleep. Unfortunately, tonight Melissa had an acute case of insomnia, seeing the ships message comlink flashing, she scanned the messages. One was from Keisha, apparently while Melissa was tying down the supplies she had forgotten to give her something to do, so Keisha practiced her impressions of Palpatine, Sio Bibble, and Vader. Melissa decided to return the practical joke.
    More later

8. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    As Melissa finished recording the message, she smiled to herself. [Perfect, the Jokster has been outjoked this time]

She turned and awoke Keisha, who was suspicious of the early wakening.

"Your Highness, even loyal bodyguards need 40 winks....."

"There is a message for you, I think you need to hear it."

Keisha turned on the message comlink.

She heard a stranger's voice......

"Is your hyperspace engine running???"

"Yesssss....I assure you it is.

"Then you'd better go catch it." Keisha rolled her eyes, some 10 year old playing corny jokes.

Keisha's second message was even strager.
    A figure in a black robe was addressing her, an all TOO familaiar thin, short figure with an extremely familiar voice......

"I assure you slave," Palpatine said, "you belong to me. You and your family will forever be in my employ, you know this to be true."

Keisha backed away in horror and shock, but as she looked at the figure closely, she noticed something, the figure had thick brown hair, which SHE had tried to hide under the hood, but the bangs stuck out from the hood 1/4 of an inch.

"O Your Highness......."
    Keisha would get revenge..........
    The inclusion of this post was for humor purposes, and to alleviate some of the sugar in my bloodstream as I am in a hyper mood.

Please comment.

I hope you guys aren't falling asleep on me.

9. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    Hey!! I haven´t been in this thread for some time!!!

This is really getting great!!!

10. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    ill be outta town for a few days, so will you guys keep this thread from being lost?

Just say "uppers" or somethin.

11. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    I'm back. Will post soon.

12. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Keisha grabbed a small, round red rubber object and filled it with water. Melissa had taught her how to make waterballoons soon after her arrival on Naboo. Keisha, with her good skills of blaster shooting, incorporated her good aim into waterballoon throwing....

"Don't worry Your Highness, I'm willing to bury the hatchet........"

"Yeah, right between my ears. You are not entering my cabin."

"What are you doing, Keisha?"
    A startled Keisha whipped around, thank goodness, it was only Luke and Leia.

"Good Morning, I was uh..... settling a disagreement with her highness."

"What on Alderaan is that thing in your hand.?"

"It's a water balloon, Princess Leia, Kids and teens on Earth throw them at eachother when they joke around."

"I'd hate to see what they do to eachother when they're not joking." Leia commented. "Where's the galley? I'm starved" Luke added.

"Turn right, then left."

After Luke and Leia left, Keisha heard someone sneaking behind her and prepared to throw her balloon. But when she threw it, it was caught, in midair, by Melissa.

"Wait a sec, NOBODY can catch a waterballoon like that."

"Catching a waterballoon is like catching a butterfly, you must be quick, yet gentle."

With that Melissa threw the water balloon back at Keisha, which the latter managed to duck.

"Come handmaiden, lets get breakfast. We've got a lot of catching up to do."
    *********************************************Well, what do you think???
    Hope this isn't getting too corny.
    Am I going to have the world record for the least number of replies to my fanfic???

13. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Hello, is anyone reading this????

14. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Hello??? I feel like i'm talkin to thin air.

15. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Dearest Empress,

Thanks for the link on "my dear padme". I laughed when I saw my name as one of the comments earlier.

I read often and comment seldom.

I enjoy your story. -- Now on to the next link.

16. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Thanx JuWannaJedi,

It's good to know I have at least one person whose listening.

17. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    I have finished reading your story, and think it's really good. Please post more soon.
    Ejedir

18. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Thanks Edijir,

Here's my next post:

Melissa whipped up a batch of waffles, a food that Luke, Leia and Keisha had never had before. However, by her best friends manner Keisha knew that Melissa was thinking deeply about something. The question was, how to extract information from Melissa without sounding too noisy.

Keisha tried the old approach. "credit for your thoughts."

"I was just thinking about mother, you know, Queen Amidala."

"Melissa, we've been through this, her death...."

"I know Keisha, I feel so guilty. How am I going to explain this to Luke and Leia?"

"I'm not sure HOW, your highness, but i'm your best friend, I'll always stand beside you, no matter what."

Melissa's silence was disturbing to Keisha.
    [If only I could help her from thinking about the past...]

Just then, Luke and Leia walked in the room.

"What's cooking?"

"Waffles. We eat them for breakfast on Earth."

Leia, however, noticed the fleeting look of despair and loss on Melissa's face, which vanished almost instantly. [She's hiding something, that much is clear. ] Leia thought.

"You know," Keisha said in an effort to strike up conversation, "this ship, it may interest you to know, is a J-type 327 Nubian. It has a thin golden color to it, hence the GOLDEN in GOLDEN LION."

"I named it the GOLDEN LION," Melissa continued, "Because in my world Lions represent authority, regalness, power, strenght, bravery, and all that."

"I've never seen a lion. What are they like?"

"Well, Leia, they're yellow, strong, ferocious, the males have manes like a judge's wig, and they eat meat."

"They're also one of Melissa's favorite animals." Keisha said jocularly

"How do you reason that?" Melissa asked, scrambling to match Keisha's mood.

"Just look at your hair, your highness, It's so thick that if I didn't know better I'd say it was a lion's mane. Remember what happened when I went with you to the hairstylist droid to get it trimmed?"

Melissa remembered. By the time it was styled to her usual, casual summer haircut, their was enough hair around the chair to make 3 or 4 medium-thick wigs.

"Lets sit down, Keisha, the waffles are done. You and I have a bit of catching up to do.........."

Well what do y'all think?

19. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Hi all,

will post again ASAP.

20. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Hello,

Will try to post today.

21. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    "So......." Melissa said when the quartet was sitting down to breakfast. "tell me of your adventures, Keisha."

"I was taking the Naboo home, back to Naboo.
    We were attacked by 2 Star Destroyers, which were accompanied by 5 dungeon ships. Our ship was disabled and we were taken prisioner. My father, mother, Sio Bibble, and we handmaidens were interrogated, but we didn't reveal anything important."

"What did you reveal?"

"That we knew the lyrics to 'This is the song that doesn't end' Do you know that it only takes 15 verses for the Imps to get annoyed and leave you alone for 2 weeks.?"

"Only you, Keisha, would have done that. Let me guess, you put the others up to it."

"I pursuaded them, yes."

Melissa chuckled. "Continue"

"We were taken to Kjdari, the mining planet where the Tarkins now live. As far as I know, they are still there."

"Thank you for the report, Keisha. Now to contact Mon Mothma."

Meanwhile

"WHAT!!!" It was Cody, now Lord Tarkin of Kjdari.

"Just what I said, my lord" the aide replied. "the Slave girl Keisha has escaped, and, as we are told, on her way to seek help from one who calls herself 'The Empress of Justice'"

"Contact Emperor Pestage, he must know of this."

Melissa, so she had resurfaced after all these years. He would find her, then he would fulfill his promise to her..........
    Hoped you like this.

Gotta Go!!!!

Keep commenting, I enjoy hearing from people.

22. Keisha

Keisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2000
    Hey Empress,

Are we still working on the deal?

23. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Hey, Empress of Justice!!!! MORE, PLEASE!!!!!

24. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Yes Keisha, the deal is still on.

Ok, Amidala 22, Here you go:
    "WHAT TREACHERY IS THIS!!!!!"

"I am sorry, My Emperor, I did not know if this until today, I reported it to you the moment I learned of it."

Emperor Pestage glared at Lord Cody.

"If I did not need you to raise your brother, whom I have chosen to be the Heir to the Empire, I would have you executed Lord Tarkin!!!"

"My Emperor, the fault belongs to others, some of the Naboo slaves are highly dangerous and rebellious, it was only by interrogating the former Captain Panaka that we learned of the return of Melissa."

"See to it that Melissa is captured, or if capture is impossible, kill her."

"What of any possible heirs?"

"The 'Empress of Justice' is a mere girl. She has no offspring, Lord Tarkin."

"Very well, My Emperor, your command is mine to obey."

Cody shut off the communication, glowering.
    He contemplated the past, especially the death of his slow, but beloved, cousin. Melissa had murdered him in cold blood. Cody had let her go that time, he allowed her to run. This time, he would stalk her, and he would kill her. If it weren't for Melissa, Palpatine would have appointed HIM the Heir to the Empire. It should be he, Cody that sat on Palpatine's throne. No matter, he would train his brother to be Emperor, and he would have his revenge at last............
    Well, what do you think?

[This message has been edited by empress of justice (edited 05-01-2000).]

25. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.