main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the Tarkins *Relatively New*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by empress of justice, Feb 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
  2. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  3. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  4. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up! I'll post sometime this weekend

-Empress

5. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  6. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up!

Next post Sat.

-Empress

7. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Next post tomorrow!

-Empress

8. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  9. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  10. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up!

Post Tues!

-Empress

11. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Ok, I'm finally sitting down, and writing. I have no idea how many read this, so I'm just blindly posting in the hopes that I at least have one person who's reading this.
    "THAT'S your plan!!!"

"Yeah, its my plan, you got any better ideas!?!"

Keisha had to grudgingly admit defeat. She didn't have a better idea at the moment, but still...

"We are just gonna waltz into Cody Tarkin's personal quarters, trick him into thinking that you're the ghost of Queen Amidala, have "Ami" tell him to free the slaves, or his home will be destroyed, leave, find your cousin, and blow this joint! What was I thinking! What could POSSIBLY go wrong!?!"

Melissa glowered at her best friend. Normally did she take and respect Keisha's advice? Yes. Did that include insults and sarcasm? No.

"Granted, Keisha, the plan is simple, but if I have the cooperation of all of you, then it should work. And may I remind you, how terrified Cody was during his one and only meeting with Amidala."

"Why," Keisha muttered under her breath as the group continued through the hidden passage. "Do I have a very bad feeling about this?"

"Mort." Cody turned to his brother. "Do you realize what you have done?"

"She doesn't seem that bad. Why should we hate her? She's done nothing to us."

"NOTHING!!!, Sit down, brother, it is time you learn of the first encounter between the Skywalkers and the Tarkins."

Mort complied, shivering, he hated it when his brother yelled at him.

"Many years ago, brother, Melissa, adopted daughter of Anakin Skywalker and Queen Amidala, left their palace with her 6 handmaidens, seeking adventure. They decided to T.P. our house on Naboo. Melissa had climbed on our fence to "adorn" it with toilet paper. I remember what happened like it was yesterday..."

Flashback

"Careful, Melissa." Keisha warned. "I don't want ya to fall."

"Keisha, what do you think, that I'll fall off this fence, land in a bush, and awake one of the Tarkin's as they were napping under it? Please, I'm fi--nnnnnnee."

Cody Tarkin, whom had been eating imported Alderaanian raspberries under the tall bush, had fallen asleep on the cool earth.

"AAHH!!! Who are you?"

Melissa began to panic. Thanking frantically, she spoke one word.

"Bye."

"Wait!" Cody shouted, as Melissa and her handmaidens fled....

More later.

-Empress

12. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  13. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  14. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Hm. I thought I posted before, but I don't see it. Anyways, I really like the story and I can't wait for you to post again!

15. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Thank you Jaya! I have a posting reader again!

Ok, just for you (and I love Sci-fi, whenever he has time to post) Post tonite or Tomorrow at the latest.

-Empress

16. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Uping this so I can find it later tonite...

-Empress

17. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Sorry about not posting last night.

Some construction guy was digging near our house and he cut our phone line, so we had no phones, and no internet...it's a darth real live conspiracy!

18. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Continuing flashback

Melissa and Keisha turned around, the other girls following suit.

Cody stopped too, now out of breath. "WHy did you run, i wasn't going to blast you?"

"Sure you weren't." Cody bit his tongue. He knew that Keisha could be real sarcastic at times, yet the brown haired girl next to her was quiet, her eyes searching him, trying to determine if he really was an enemy, or perhaps a friend? It was obvious the girl was innocent, her eyes gave much away.

"Whadda want, Tarkin" Cody bristled.

"I'll settle for your name." He retorted playfully bowing in Melissa's direction. Keisha gave Melissa a warning look, and Melissa said:

"That's my secret, and I don't share secrets."

The cock of a blaster forced both girls to whirl around, several armed men and one woman had snuck up behind him. Melissa whispered something to her handmaidens. They nodded.

Wilhuff Tarkin, his wife Lady Tarkin, and their nephew Rabadash Tarkin stepped forward.

"Now, is that anyway to treat my son? Come now, you look vaguely familiar...let's see....where have I seen you before? Hmm...Keisha...Panaka's girl, Yolanda, Sabrina, Electra, Coreena, Juanita.

You, however, I don't recognize, although I must admit you do look an awful lot like..." Tarkins eyes sparkled with realization.

"Melissa! Now, tell me, what would the future Empress be doing so far away from the palace"

"I don't have to tell you anything."

"Hmmm...seven (unarmed)teenage girls...Rabadash, explain to this girl why she will be terminated.

"Your foster parents fought in the clone wars...they gave me this scar (he pointed to a long horizontal gash on his forehead) You have no idea how long I've waited for revenge."

Melissa pulled out her lightsaber, Anakin had made it for her that very morning, and struck Rabadash's face, causing him to temporarily recoil, then reach for his blaster...

"Run!" The handmaidens complied, Melissa and Keisha bringing up the rear. Keisha was shot on the back of her leg. Melissa stopped and began to hoist her friend on her back. Motioning for the other handmaidens to bring help, Melissa began helping Keisha.

"Idiot! Put me down, they want to kill YOU not ME!"

"Listen to me. I will not abandon any of my friends. Not now. Not ever. Come on."

Finding a small alcove, Melissa motioned to Keisha that they could hide in there. Whispering, she asked Keisha if she had her blaster.

"Yes."

"Then get it ready, we're gonna see some action before the others arrive."

"I have you now. Any last words?"

Melissa and Keisha started, then turned as Lord Tarkin pointed his blaster at them...

Tada!

-Empress

19. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up! Next post tues!

-Empress

20. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    That was great, but post soon!

21. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Cody paused his narrative, deep in thought. For a moment, Mort thought he saw a tear of remorse begin to well up in his eye, but then it was gone, and Mort figured it must have been his imagination.

"What happened then?"

"Melissa and Keisha were cornered. I came up to the front, to stand by Father...."

(Flashback)

"Aa-aah. Cody, stand by me. I have a job for you."

Cody knew that his father meant business. He looked up at him, his stomach churning with fear and dread.

"Observe." His father said coolly, and he pulled a grappler from his belt, and before Melissa or Keisha had time to react, he had used the grappler to yank their weapons away, they clattered about Tarkin's feet, their safeties turning them off.

"I have made it easy for you, boy. Take this blaster." He handed the weapon to Cody. "Now, kill them."

"But they're defen..."

I didn't say debate the matter. I have taught you how to shoot. Do the job. Kill them and remember Lord Sidious's promise that he made you."

Keisha's mind raced. She knew about Sidious. He had again gone into hiding after the clone wars, now he was using the Tarkin's to complete his schemes. A plan came to Keisha. Out of the corner of her eye she checked her wrist chrono. Help should be arriving any minute. She had to stall for time. The fact that the Tarkin boy hadn't shot them both yet bought them a little time, but he would shoot them, eventually, Tarkin would not hear his excuse of not killing the defenseless.

Keisha elbowed Melissa, unperceived by the Tarkins, and made the slightest of motions for her to search the dirt for glass, metal, coins, stones, anything they could use in defense.

Keisha judged her circumstances. Her ankle still hurt, but she COULD shove in front of Melissa to take a shot if necessary, she would do that, it was the least she could do. She hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Then Cody spoke again...

Sorry to leave ya w/ the cliffhanger, but I gotta get ready for pep band. <sigh> Believe me, i'd rather be typing...

-Empress

22. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    AH! Post soon!

23. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up! I'll try to get some more in soon.

-Empress

24. Keisha

Keisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2000
    Empress wanted me to tell ya she's been having computer trouble, her little sister was playing on the computer and somehow managed to turn off the cookies, so Empress needs ta turn them back on.

Keisha

25. Keisha

Keisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2000
    Up! Empress...don't make me email you for the 13th time in 2 days!

Keisha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.