main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge of the Tarkins *Relatively New*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by empress of justice, Feb 15, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Hello. I'm back. I hate Netscape. It erases my posts whenever I accidently click outside of this box.

Empress

2. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Post Tues!

Empress

3. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Cody turned to his Father.

"I...I can't and I won't."

Rabadash kicked him, tripping him to his feet while Lord Tarkin screamed at his son, enraged.

"Do you understand nothing? You have been chosen. She stands in your way. If she lives then we will never get Lord Sidious's promise. Never forget that."

Shaken, Cody got to his feet, just in time to see several familiar faces run to the scene. Queen Amidala, Captian Panaka, and Anakin Skywalker.

Tarkin saw them too. "Skywalker. Come one step closer, and your foster daughter dies..."
    I know, shortie, more later.

Empress

4. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Great post!

5. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
  6. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Sorry for my temp. AWOL

I had Madrigal tontie and have it tomorrow, so I will write the next post out, and have it to you by Tues at the latest.

Empress, who can't wait for X-mas break when she has more time to write fanfics.

7. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Sorry guys, I know I said I'd try to post tonite, but Keisha's sick now and she wants me to come over, she got the same thing I did, so I'm immune, but she needs some Best Friend support tonite.

I'll get that post in A.S.A.P.

-Empress

8. Keisha

Keisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2000
    Please forgive Empress. I was sick, and she ran over here as quick as she could. She and I will make up for her not posting last nite.

Keisha

9. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Hi. Today is a snowday for me, but I hafta get off in a few min. So...

Fri. is my LAST school day for the sem, so at the EARLIEST I'll have something in by then, if not no later than Mon.

Empress, who can't wait for this last week of semester pandemonium to end.

P.S. Keisha, glad yer back!

10. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
  11. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Glad yer still reading, Jaya.

A nice post for your reward...

Melissa helped Keisha to her feet. If the could inch out of Tarkin's range, all would be well.

For a moment, she thought she saw fear in her adopted mother's eyes. Then the fear hardened to resolve.

Anakin, meanwhile, addressed Wilhuff.
    "Singe the least of the hairs on her head and I'll show you how I got the nickname "the Terror of Tatooine"

(Actually, the nickname was earned by Sebulba, but it did impress Tarkin.)

"Come," smiled Lady Tarkin, but not a nice smile, "Queen Amidala, I believe that you and your husband and captain are rushing to conclusions. It seems that your daughter intruded on our property and attacked our son. Naturally, we wanted to insure that justice was carried out. I believe that the Good Chancellor (Here she paused, as if in reverence) declared that any who entered the Tarkins' estates are punishable by us. It is the results of our years of loyalty. I'm sure, Amidala, that if you would only ask "

Captain Panaka had by this time blocked his Queen from view of the Tarkins, and this was a good thing, for Melissa noted that Lady Tarkin's last sentence seemed to be a slap in the face to her mother, remorse, then despair flickered across the delicate face. Then the mask fell again.

Tarkin laughed at the despair on Melissa's face, who despite Keisha's warnings had not quite been able to conceal her emotions.

"We'll meet again, girl." He snarled.

Tarkin lowered his gun, no longer
    threatening Melissa or Keisha, the latter was highly surprised and suspicious of this alteration, the former greatly relieved.

"Mark my words, Amidala. This breach of justice will not be forgotten. You will pay, dearly..."

With that Tarkin grabbed his son by the arm, and motioned his wife, nephew, and cohorts to follow him, their backs fully exposed to the Nubians.

Cody winced. What was it about that girl? Her very presence had been unsettling to him. He pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind. He would not think about them. No, that would be a weakness in his parents' eyes. He had been chosen by Lord Sidious. He would live up to his parents' expectations from now on...
    End Flashback

"Then what happened, brother?"

"Father was right. She was not to be trusted..."

Tada!

Empress

12. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
  13. Keisha

Keisha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2000
    Up so ya can find this, EMpress

Keisha

14. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Cody seemed to realize something, then grabbed his brother by the arm.

"What are you doing?"

"Collecting on a promise, now."

Meanwhile, Melissa and company, noticing that Tarkin had abandoned his quarters, brothe in tow, put her plan on hold and motioned for the others to follow her.

"I have a very bad feeling about this..." Keisha muttered.

Melissa decided to ignore it. Tarkin burst through exquisite double doors, and an all too familiar voice screamed: "How dare you defy my orders!"

"I have come to collect on a long overdue promise. Proclaim my brother as your heir. You owe us!

Palpatine's eyes narrowed, and in the Tarkin's more immediate threat he did not notice that the torture droid had let Juliet go and that the child, determining that silence was of the essence, was slipping away, into her cousin's waiting arms.

Melissa motioned for her cousin not to make a sound, while she whispered in her ear.
    "We'll talk later". Turning to her best friend, melissa whispered.

"Hand me the image distorter, get Juliet out of here, and begin leading the slaves to the ship, be sure to deactive their transmitters. Hurry. Time is of the essence."

"What do you think you're doing! Now's our chance, ALL of us can leave..."

Melissa pushed Keisha back to the exit, motioning for her cousin to follow the upset handmaiden, then motioned for the others to follow.

When they had left, Melissa bit her lip. "Mother, now I understand the fear you must have felt the day you died. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it. Perhaps this will clear my conscience."

Melissa did her own walk down memory lane, to a serious of not so pleasant memories...

Yep! You guessed it! Another flashback coming right up!

Melissa

15. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Uhoh...hope I haven't lost my one remaining reader...

Empress

16. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up!

Uhoh...I may have to shelve this fanfic, it appears...

Empress

17. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up!

Someone reply...I don't like shelving fanfics

Empress

18. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Third and final up...speak now or forever hold your peace.

Empress

19. Ashamaphone

Ashamaphone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    I'm speaking, I'm speaking!!!!!!!!!!

20. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    I have a reader! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!

Empress :) :) :)

21. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Here you go...

The day Amidala died...no, was murdered, she corrected herself. A day that had darkened her memory.

She remembered Amidala telling her to watch out for any ships entering the system. Remembered calling her 'Mother' over to the computer screen. Remembered being uncharacteristically grabbed at the elbow and forced to run to another part of their temporary 'home.'

"Listen well. That is indeed a Nubian ship, but they are not hailing us. That means trouble. Can you squeeze in here?"

Panicked, her mother had thrown open a lower cupboard door in the room that served as their 'kitchen'. No droids or other conveniences in there, just a *very simple* room.

Melissa nodded and crawled in. She could fit fairly comfortably. She wished she was one of those super-gymnasts who were as flexible as soft clay.

She heard her mother close it, then turn a key into a lock.

"Here's the key. Keep it, as long as you have it they can't find it." Amidala continued. "You'll notice the back of the lock is broken, so if worse comes to worse, you merely kick at the lock with all your might, and the old thing should go."

"But if I can kick it out, then they can kick it in. And who are they?"

Amidala seemed to ignore the second question. "They'll try to find the key, most likely. They won't think you'll be stupid enough to lock yourself in. Quiet. I hear them. Don't make a solitary sound. Don't leave until I return for you."

Amidala grabbed a blaster, Melissa's lightsaber (wincing at the memory of her dear Ani giving it to her), and some food concentrates, and quietly turned the locked, shoved it all in, and locked it again, slipping the key through a crack in the floorboard of the cupboard.

Holstering her own blaster, Amidala moved determinedly forward, making enough noise to draw the attention of the Imperial search party.

"Split up your men, Commander. Do not underestimate either of them. They will most likely be desperate. They have been thorns in my side long enough. It is time for them to meet their destiny..."

Splitting up the flashback into 2 parts.

You like?

Empress

22. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Up...Ok, I'm back to lurkers for readers. Oh well...

Empress

23. LeiaSkywalker

LeiaSkywalker Jedi Master star 3

Mar 31, 2001
    Cool story!:)

24. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
    Thank you Leia Skywalker...

Just for you....

Amidala hosteld her own blaster, then went into the operations room, where all the computers and other equipment was being stored. She turned the central computer own, then picked up Melissa's personal computer and plugged it into the main one.

*If all goes well, the information inside this will prove invaluable someday...*

A *very familiar cackle broke the silence.

"Greetings, 'Your Highness', I am most anxious to see you and your 'daughter'."

Amidala leveled her blaster at his face. "Over my dead body."

"I'm afraid, Padme, that you've already lost. Your late husband is mine. Your daughter will soon be in my clutches, and you have outlived your usefulness..."

Amidala fought from letting the waves of despair washing over her soul show up on her face.

Screams. All she could hear was screams now. *I have to help her* (No, she told you to wait here.) *But I can help her, she's dying, she needs me.*

Palpatine laughed. Amidala's face had already frozen in fear and pain. Perfect. Now all that remained was to wait for the girl to show up. And show up she would.

Melissa couldn't take this anymore. Crossing her fingers, she kicked open the door. The sound of metal hitting metal was music to her ears.

Running down the hallway, down to the lower level of the house, it never crossed her mind that there was noone else around. Amidala had told her that *they* had come...Melissa had a pretty good idea what *they* wanted to do to her and Amidala.

Trying to make as little noise as possible, Melissa hit the power switch, or what she thought was the power switch.

It turned on the lights, all right, but it also turned on every single piece of equipment not already on in the room. Melissa noted that even the old, worn out machines near the back of the room had been turned on. The ones that were to dangerous to be used due to extreme age.

Melissa caught movement from the tops of one of the super computers, and decided to investigate. She took off her shoes, to make no noise and climbed up on it. She new she'd be dead meat if Amidala got her u there, bur she didn't care at the moment. The movement she saw earlier could be a threat. Climbing to the top, she saw what it was. *Stormtroopers.*

He must have heard her somehow, for he whirled around and fired at her. Ducking, she leveled her blaster, hand trembling, and fired. He fall with a scream that shook her to the core. Breathing heavily, she realized the seriousness of her actions. "I-I-I KILLED a man. But if I hadn't, he would have killed me. She felt nauseous.

She decided to climb down, and saw a form crouched down, low to the ground near the old equipment.

She tripped and hit her head on the hard floor. Rising up, she rushed to see what had happened.

She tripped again, and although this took place in a few seconds, it seemed like an eternity. She collided into Amidala, who in turn collided with the equipment.

The force of the collison was enough to rattle the machines so much that they exploded, and electricity shot out in all directions...hitting Amidala.

Melissa glanced down, and saw she had tripped over a long pole. She grabbed it and used it to pull Amidala out of the range of the machine. Grabbing a fire extinguisher off the wall, she got as close to the equipment as she dared, and slowly put out the fire, using the pole to knock the power cord out of the wall at the same time. The fire went out, and the electricity stopped.

Only then did Melissa run a scanner over the inert body.

"Lifeform dead."

"Cause: Electrocution"

She dropped the scanner slowly, and whirled around in fear to find several stormtroopers leveling blasters at her, and Palpatine walking towards her.
    There you go, hope y'all like.

Empress

25. empress of justice

Feb 15, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.