main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

REVENGE Trailer Party on Thursday

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Jealously_Guarded, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Wanted to make a special thread as I ran into an old member who didnt know about the get together. Lets compare notes and decide if we are bringing munchies.

Anywho, I say that we start gathering around 6:30, (but if anyone showed up at 6:00 I am sure we could entertain ourselves), and since I am sure that they will drag out anticipation of the preview until 7:59, we better have refreshments. Who can contribute.

For that matter, who is a definate on coming over?
    Thursday?

2. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I'm defintely coming over! I'll try and think about what kind of food to bring. I saw Fox has been showing a commercial for the trailer and it showed a couple of quick shots. I mainly remember Wookies and lava.

3. Jealously_Guarded

Oct 12, 2004
    That preview for the preview airing inside ads for the O.C. almost had my heart blow up all by itself. They are making a huge event out of this.

And Eric, can you bring a copy of Wan-Abi over? The copyright is close enough to being over and I would really like a copy of my very own.

4. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Sure thing. I think I have plenty of copies in my room.

5. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I'm planning on being there Thurs. I do have to work and so I'll be headed over directly from there. So what's your adress again, Barry?

6. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    We can discuss some C3 stuff too, we willhave most ofus who are going there and we can make sure we are on the same page wit a few things.

7. Jealously_Guarded

Oct 12, 2004
    Yeah I figured I better remind everyone where I live:::

615 12th Street. That is one block away from the corner of 12th and Holmes. Going East, towards St. Clair.

Is this a bring your own food affair like last time? We all chip in Potato chips? I can supply beverages.

8. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    "Are you threatening me Master Jedi?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.