main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho REVENGE Trailer release Gathering

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Just so we can copy the IFSWA, I'm hosting a release party for the new trailer at my house. If you need directions, send me a PM.
    Everyone bring your blank tapes! I will record the trailer and then make copies for anyone who has a blank with them, or a tape they can record over, like last weeks episode of "Enterprise."
    Be at my place by 6:30pm and leave room for popcorn.
    See you all there!

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I would love to be there but will not be able to make it (deep sigh) would you make a recording for me i will get you a blank tape when i see you next

3. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    or a tape they can record over, like last weeks episode of "Enterprise."

how did you kn....

4. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Enterprise wasn't on last week.

5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    That was a joke Dan...it signifies that Star Trek is always available to be copied over for something Star Wars...

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I've talked with our President and he can't make it but is recording it on his TIVO, yeah! He can then burn it to DVD...oh yes. We'll see that playing at Suncoast.
    Left messages with our PR officers. Danbinks and the good Cmd are my only confirmed. Psxjedi76 is working.
    See everyone who can come at 6:30pm!

7. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Boise Idaho's SUN COAST ROCKS! Heidi and I went into a SunCoast (in one of the multitude of malls) - it was really bad...
    Keep up the good work at work, Russ. I'll let you know if a management spot opens up down here... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.