main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Revenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darthmagus970, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Darthmagus970

Darthmagus970 Jedi Knight

Dec 20, 2015
    Hey guys, this is my third story that I have posted. I will be working on this one for a while and editing it more in the future. I just wanted to get the g round work for it done and then polish it later. I hope you enjoy it and I would love some feedback on how it's going, good and bad.

Also there will be some violence in it as well, such as torture and other types of violence.

“Hey mom, what are we…” I said, interrupted by the sound of my mom crying. She was talking to our video communicator. It was built into the wall of our house. On the screen was my father, his eyes were brown.

“Oh hey there bud.” My dad said to me once he noticed I was there. He was acting like everything was okay. I walked into the room up to where my mom was. She grabbed me and held onto me. I was still looking at the screen.

“Dad, what’s wrong?” I asked him.

“Well, there is a battle going on outside of the station I’m on.” He said to me.

“Where are you?” I asked him. He had told us that the project he was working on was top secret.

“You remember the Death Star?” He asked me.

“Yeah.” I nodded my head.

“Well they made another one, and I’ve been working on it.” He said.

“You’re in charge of the Death Star?” I asked.

“No, no, I’m just here working construction. You’re mother is worried that this one will be like the first,” in the background there was a yell that something had happened,”hey you two, I love you so…” The screen filled with orange, like flames, and went dark.

7 years after the Second Death Star

My mom just killed herself two years ago from her depression. I’ve decided that I will take vengeance for them. I wanted to start with finding out who did it. The New Republic was never too open about who destroyed the Death Star. It was rumored that Han Solo did it because his ship was the one that went into the station. There were also about a dozen others that went in as well. After all these years interest has gone down and isn’t thought of very much, except for those like me.

I just landed on the planet of Naboo. A lot of the old rebel pilots seemed to like this place, and moved here after the war. There is a bar in the city of Theed that is frequented by the old pilots called the Rebellion.

Nine years after the Second Death Star

Tatooine is a planet that I never wanted to visit. It was covered in sand, and I hate sand. I needed to find him. I was told that he lived in a long gone hermit’s home. The man I asked gave me the exact coordinates. He told me that they had worked together years ago, even during the Clone Wars.

I walked out of the landing port and paid my fee for staying. There were many place here in Mos eisley to find speeders and animals to ride, for the right price. The only thing I needed was a speeder bike. I found some Jawas that had them for sale.

“Hey, how much for the bike?” I asked the little cloak being. He spoke back in his tongue, jibberish to me. I just pointed at the bike and held out two thousand credits. He or she gladly took the credits and I took off on the bike. It was an old Imperial speeder bike. I sped towards the spot I was given, hoping the man I was looking for was there. It was a square building, sitting on the edge of a cliff.

I hopped off of the bike and walked to the door of the house. Pushing the button, it hissed open, and I walked in. It was a small little place. The walls were sandy. I walked in some more and stuck my head into a room. Behind me I heard the click of a blaster.

“Why are you in my house?” the voice asked me.

“I’m looking for someone that is suppose to live here.” I replied.

“Who?”

“His name is Boba Fett.” I said back. The man stayed silent.

“Turn around slowly.” He ordered. I turned slowly and saw his face. It had scars on it and was burned. His head was bald, partly shaved partly because the burns crept up there.

“I was sent here by a man named Dengar. He told me this was where you lived.” I told him.

“What do you want from me?”

“I want your help getting revenge. I know who you were before you lived out here in some little shack in the middle of nowhere.” I told him. He lowered his blaster.

“Why would I help you with your little revenge.” He asked me.

“Because I know you hate at least one of them.” I said.

“Who’s that?”

“I want revenge on the three men that killed my father. He worked on the Death Star. I want to take the lives of Wedge Antilles, Nien nunb, and the one you care about, Lando Calrissian.” I said. He thought about it.

“What would you need from me?” he asked.

“I’d just need some training, and maybe some gear.”

Fett had agreed to train me more in the way of killing. We were outside of his house. There was a table with different weapons, blasters and blades.

“First of all we are going to have to train you in fighting against some difficult foes. Luke Skywalker has restarted the Jedi order, and if you get too good at what you’re doing, you’ll have to deal with a Jedi or two. Secondly, you’ll need some armor or something that is a little resistant to blaster fire. Lastly, you need your own weapons.” Boba told me.

“How will I train for fighting a Jedi?” I asked him.

“You can’t really, just prepare for it as well as you can. I’ll go hand to hand with you. The armor and weapons I want you to find yourself. I’ll tell you the best place to get them, but you’ll have to get them.” He said.

“So what are we starting with?” I asked.

“I want you to get your armor and weapons first. You said that you have some training in fighting?” He asked.

“Yes, I do.” I responded.

“Good, if you want to train you must have your weapons and armor to get use to it while fighting. Trust me when I say training with and without these things are huge differences.” He said.

“Where do I get this stuff?”

“Luckily we’re on Tatooine. The New Republic made sure not much of the old black market came back, but it’s still here. A few years ago the armor for the senate guards got upgrades to where it will take some blaster fire and is still lightweight. Also there are many weapon caches on the planet as well.” He said.

“When should I go?” I asked.

“You still have daylight don’t you? Jabba’s palace is still riddled with weapons, and has a gang that deals in spice, the good stuff. They should have weapons and the armor.” He answered.

“Alright, I’ll go.” I said.

“Here take this.” He handed me a S-5 heavy blaster pistol.

“Thank you.”

“Take care of it, I like that one a lot.” He said.

I stood outside of the palace. The large door in the front was open. I saw one guard standing watch. There was no one else outside.

“I guess they don’t expect much to happen out here.” I said to myself.

I snuck around to where I was behind a rock right next to the entrance, I waited for the guard to turn so he couldn’t see me, I saw his blaster now, it was an E-11. He took a step and then turned. I stood up, holding my blaster in front of me, pointing to the back of his head. I crept forward, getting closer until my blaster was mere inches from his head. I reared my hand back and struck him in the back of the head. It didn’t knock him out, it just knocked him down and a bit confused. I looked at him and he finally made eye contact with me, and he started to realize what had just happened and reached for his blaster that had fallen out of his hands. I jumped on top of him and wrapped my hands around his throat, squeezing. He reached his hands to my face and then my throat, but he was already losing his grasp on life. I looked at him as he went from trying to fight me to realizing that he was going to die. His arms fell limp to his side and I didn’t feel the pumping of his heart anymore. I let go and stood up, looking at his dead body.

I had just killed my first man. I thought when I first did this I would feel sick or something, but I felt different. I don’t know what it was, but I had no regret of doing it. Now I could sneak in wearing the armor he had on. Luckily he was a human about my size. It was a simple bantha hide armor, nothing that I could use for my priorities. I dragged his body behind a rock and changed clothes with him. I grabbed his blaster, holstered mine, and went inside.

The palace had long hallways that curved. I walked through what I think was an old cantina like part, it had a trap door, and an empty carbonite block just sitting on the ground. I kept going through until I found the garage of the place. It was huge. All that was inside were two freighters and about thirty men moving crates around. I walked in hoping no one would notice me.

“Hey, Chexler, you Bantha lover. What are you doing in here?” Some Weequay asked me. I was in some shadows, so I don’t think he could see my face.

“I, my blaster messed up, I was going to get another one.” I said back.

“You’re voice sounds weird, like you been screaming or something. You should probably stop going to Mos Eisley and loving the locals.” He said to me with a laugh.

“Yeah.” I said back laughing. I continued into a hallway, and in a room off of it there were weapons. All kinds of weapons. Blaster, melee, and grenades. I held up a TL-50.

“I like this one.” It had the ability to charge up and release an explosive. Then there were some thermal imploders. I needed to get out of here and I don’t think I’ll make it out with all of these without a fight. So I grabbed the blaster and three imploders. I walked back out into the garage and saw where the biggest group was. Thirteen of them stood and talked in a circle. I pressed the button on the imploder and chucked it, landing in the middle of the group. They were all surprised and reacted too late. It exploded and then retracted. Body parts flying everywhere.

“What just happened!” I heard someone yell. The rest ran out and stared at the hole in the ground. Five gathered around each other trying to see where the explosion came from so I chucked another imploder between them. It exploded and collapsed in on itself, killing four and leaving one without his legs. The second one got me noticed and they started firing at me, I ducked behind a crate.

“Get that damn traitor!” one yelled, they still thought that I was the one guarding the door. I charged the explosive shot and peaked over the crate. Three were behind some crates, one next to a freighter, six walking towards the crate I was behind. They shot at me as soon as I looked over. I sprung up and shot the explosive between the six, taking out three and knocking down the others. I shot two in the head before they could get up. I heard the one I didn’t get limp to cover. There were five that I know where they are, about three I don’t know where. I pulled out the imploder and blindly threw it behind my crate. I heard screams and then the sound of the imploder.

“I wonder if I got any.” I said as a hand landed next to me. I peaked over and saw the one that was standing next to the freighter staring at where his friends had been. I took the chance and shot him twice in the chest and once in the head. The four had been killed from the imploder. I heard one of the freighters start up, they were trying to escape. I ran towards the ship, its ramp still down. I ran on board, running towards the cockpit. They still thought they had some friends fighting me. I stared at the back of their heads as they started to tell their friends that they were leaving. I pulled out my S-5 and shot the one in the pilot’s seat. The co-pilot spun around with a blaster, but I put a bolt between his eyes before he could do any damage.

I went off of the ship, i needed to take care of the one without legs. I saw him, and another. I pointed the blaster at the two, explosive charging.

“How many are left!?” I yelled at them.

“You bastard. It’s just me and stumpy here.” He said.

“Good.” I released the trigger and blew them both to hell. Now I could get all the weapons I wanted.

“You get any good stuff?” Boba asked me.

“Yes, a few things.” I told him. I went onto my ship. I got so much that I needed to take a cargo lift. I had gotten tens of blaster rifles. A dozen of imploder, thermal detonators, impact grenades, and dioxis grenades. There were even scatter guns and cycle rifles. I also picked up some personal bubble shields. Then I had gotten the armor from the republic guards. I guessed that they had them so they could go to the inner core and not get detected.

“That’s quite the haul. Thousands of credits there.” he said.

“Well, you can sell whatever once I’m done.” I told him.

“I think I’ll keep some, never know when some crazy tusken will try and kill you.” He said.

“Here’s your blaster.” I handed it to him.

“Did you kill anyone with it?” He asked me.

“Uh, yeah.” I answered.

“Keep it. You should keep the gun you have a first kill with. It’s respect to those that you kill. I now killing can be difficult once you start doing it, but it get’s easier. You almost become numb to it.” He said.

“I killed thirty one of them.” I told Boba. His face a slight shock on it.

“That’s a lot. You’ve never killed before?” he asked.

“No. Not even an animal.” I said.

“Well, I guess that’s good, you won’t back out once you find those three.” He said.

“Yeah, that’s good.”

“We’ll get started training tomorrow. Get some rest.” Boba said. We went to sleep, I slept in his living quarters. I slept perfectly that night.

I woke up to a vibroblade pushed against my throat.

“If you’re going to hunt down some of the biggest heroes in the Republic, you better sleep with an eye open.” Boba said to me. I was just staring at him.

“Get up, I want an early start to get you ready as soon as possible.” He said to me.

We walked outside. There were staffs and other hand to hand weapons set up. Boba grabbed a staff, and I followed. He lunged at me, swinging down towards my head. I brought up my weapon to block it.

“Well, good reaction time.” He said to me.

“Yeah, I generally react fast.” I replied. We continued fighting each other for a few hours.

“I think you have too good of a reaction time. Are you force sensitive?” Boba asked me. We sat down eating some Bantha meat.

“I don’t think so. If I do, it’s very weak.” I told him.

“Even if it is weak, it’ll help if you come in contact with Jedi. I think I know where to send you once you have hand to hand down pat.” He told me.

“Sounds good.” I said. We continued training for three months, everyday.

“I think you are ready to go get what I think you should.” Boba told me.

“Oh, what is that?” I asked him.

“Before the Empire was the Empire we knew, there were ten thousand Jedi roaming the galaxy. Once order 66 was ordered that number was reduced to a few hundred. The Emperor didn’t want the Jedi weapon, the lightsaber, to get into people’s hands, but didn’t want them destroyed. I worked for Vader many times, and I was on different bases and star destroyers. I downloaded information from any base I went to. There were different locations with different artifacts from both the Jedi and the SIth. One that might interest you is on Coruscant. I believe it is an old Sith temple on the lowest level of the planet, underneath the old Jedi temple. The information said that Palpatine took old Jedi lightsabers and stored them there. You need to have a weapon that can fight almost anything, and a lightsaber would be the best melee weapon for the job. And I think you’re a slight force sensitive so you might be able to handle it.” Boba explained to me.

“When should I go?” I asked him.

“Now.” He replied.

The ships that went into the depths of Coruscant only went to level one hundred and six, so I had to find my own way down. There were paths down only until level fifty, and then I had to climb down the rest of the way. These levels were abandoned and had a few caved in. The whole ordeal took about seven hours to get to the bottom level. I walked around until I saw it, the Sith temple. It had large pillars and two doors in the front. The place had to be thousands of years old. I walked up to the doors and pushed one open. It made a loud creak sound, echoing in the empty place. Inside there were fallen statues of different Sith. There was a clear path that had been made through the rubble. I followed it. It went passed different rooms until it came to one that was grand and large. Inside were hundreds of different artifacts. Holocrons, blasters, crystal, and most importantly lightsabers. They were sitting on large shelves made of a black marble. Each lightsaber had a nameplate underneath it. There was a mix between Sith and Jedi, split into two groups. I started reading through the names. First was the Sith. Bane, Malak, Malgus, Revan, Plagueis, Tenebrous and a few others. Then the Jedi. Secura, Kenobi, Mundi, Yoda, and many others. I grabbed the Secura saber and hit the button on the side. It ignited with a blue blade. It felt balanced in my hands.

“Thank you Secura, you’ll help me slay many with this weapon.” I said aloud inside the temple. I made my way out to head back to Boba on Tatooine.

2. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    This is .... interesting.

3. Darthmagus970

Dec 20, 2015
    I'm not too fond of it. I feel like I rushed it and didn't think it through like I should have. I think I'm going to start it over after I flesh it out on paper a bit better.

4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I think that's a good idea. A very good idea, for that matter.

5. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    I didn't mean it that way. It's just sometimes a story is just so "wow" (or something like that) that I just have no words. "Interesting" was just the best word I could come up with, but it doesn't really say what I actually mean. This is a pretty good story, I think. I'd like to see where it goes. And I'm interested to find out who the narrator is. And he has Aayla Secura's lightsaber. This could get good.

6. Darthmagus970

Dec 20, 2015
    Sorry, I didn't mean you were being passive aggressive or something about it. I was just saying that I think I could have written it a bit better.

7. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    You know the saying. "Writers are always their own worst critics."

8. Darthmagus970

Dec 20, 2015
    This is a rewrite of the beginning. This hopefully seems more natural a progression and flows a bit better.
    Now my most read story, yay! Thank you guys.

Thirteen years and eighty-two days ago, the Second Death Star was destroyed. Lando Clarissian along with Nien Nunb fired directly on the core of the weapon after Wedge Antilles destroyed the shields for the core. After the destruction, the Galactic Empire fell apart and was ended on the hot surface of Jakku. The Empire was comprised of corrupt leaders that caused suffering throughout the galaxy and the Rebellion stopped it. There were also innocent people forced or needed employment that were a part of the Empire.

Thirteen years and eighty-two days ago, my father died. Lando Calrissian and Nien Nunb fired on the core of my father’s final resting place after Wedge Antilles caused a fatal weakness. My father fell while finishing construction on the Death Star. He was consumed by flames and his scream wiped out by the vacuum of space.

I landed on the planet of Tatooine not long ago. A smuggler that had a YT star freighter brought me from my home planet of Coruscant. Those freighters became a popular ship after the destruction of the Death Star for a few years. Then all of the smugglers that bought them realized that those ships were stopped continuously because so many were smuggling illegal goods.

My speeder bike floated behind me as I walked towards the hut I came for. Inside was the man I was looking for. An old friend of his named Dengar told me where to find him. The hut sat on an outlook over the large desert that would converge on the rest of the planet. I started to think of how much I hated sand. In my shoes and clothes. It gets everywhere.

I pushed the button to let who or whatever dwelled here that I was waiting. After a few tries no one answered. I pulled on the door and it slid open without much resistance. My feet were muffled in the room I walked into. It was small and had little inside. Just the essentials. A couch area sat input in a wall and a small kitchen was a few steps away. Standing in the middle and observing, I heard the sound of a blaster being readied.

“Why are you in my house?” The voice asked. I turned slowly to look at who was threatening me.

“I’m here looking for some help.” I answered. The blaster was an old EE-3 covered in blast marks. The man was almost completely bald. A scar crossed his left eye and another on his chin. He looked old with experience.

“I’m no help. Who are you?” He asked more aggravated.

“My name is Jaun lackal. I needed the help of you. Boba Fett.” I said. He seemed confused that I knew his name. It only took him for a few short seconds, but I still saw it.

“How did you find me?” He asked still pointing the blaster at my face.

“Dengar told me where you were.” I told him. Annoyance took him over and the blaster relaxed. It was now pointed at the ground, but firmly in his hands.

“That Bantha lover. His loud mouth will get him killed and me as collateral. Why didn’t you use him?” He said.

“He isn’t, or wasn’t, the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy. Dengar was good, but not enough. Obviously, you’re good if you made it out of the sarlaac.” I told him trying to flatter so I could get a foot in the door.

“I was knocked into the sarlaac by a blind man. I’m not what I use to be. Han Solo knocked me out of the bounty trade. I don’t do it any longer.” He said.

“But what if I could give you some closure on at least some of the people that hurt you?” I said. This got his attention slightly.

“How?”

“I came here to get your training on assassinating targets. I want to hunt down three people. Lando Calrissian, Nien Nunb, and Wedge Antilles. Lando is good friends with Han and that whole rebel group. If he’d killed then they’d feel at least some pain.” I said. His gaze looked away in thought.

“It’s not a yes. I will think about it. If I consider it, I will train you, but if you don’t do anything promising then I will cut it off.” He said.

“Fine.” I said. Boba’s blaster fell from his left hand and was just held by the right.

“You have anywhere to sleep here on Tatooine?” He asked me.

“No.” I said. I hoped he would offer a stay.

“There are some places at Mos Eisley. I’d try there.” He said and walked to the door. It slid back open with the touch of a button. A hint to leave.

“I’ll come by tomorrow.” I said.

“I won’t hold out for you.” He said as I walked past him. The door closed behind me and I walked to my bike. Tomorrow would be a step closer to justice for my mother and father..

9. Darthmagus970

Dec 20, 2015
    It's been a bit since I've posted. This is a direct continuation of my last story update. Thank you all for reading and, as of this post, I am close to 600 readers making it my most read story. So, here you go and enjoy the story.

The bed I had for the night was uncomfortable. It felt like I was sleeping on rock. After the Civil war ended, Tatooine gained more popularity once the “Hero” Luke Skywalker was learned to have lived here. Hotels came to the planet and populated the spaceports.

My personal communicator vibrated and I pulled it out. I sat up and answered. It was Serin. Serin was helping me financially with the hunting of those killers. His mother was an officer on the Death Star when it blew. After his father died of disease a few years ago, Serin inherited his construction company and is a wealthy being.

“Did you find him?” Serin asked me.

“Yes, he’s here on Tatooine.” I replied.

“Did he agree on helping?”

“I don’t know. He looked as though he was considering it.” I told him.

“I’ll send some money your way, maybe that will sway him.” Serin said with no emotion in his voice.

“I don’t think he wants money. He was a bounty hunter that probably has a reserve of credits somewhere and he lives in an old hut.” I said.

“Then what would he want?” He asked.

“My mind couldn’t guess.” I told him.

“Contact me tomorrow once you get an answer.” He told me.

“I will.” I said and he ended the call. I laid my head down to sleep. Thoughts filled my head and pushed sleep from me, but soon the exhaustion of the long journey took me.

After waking up, I put on my clothing and made my way to Fett’s hut. The door to his hut was open, so I walked in. He sat at a table with food in front of him. Another chair sat across the table and he motioned to it. I walked and took a seat.

“I found this great stew recipe that uses bantha. Sweetest old lady gave it to me after I helped her son with fixing some of their moisture evaporators. It uses bantha meat, obviously, some seret roots, ter beans, banthaweed, and whatever else I feel to put in. Personally, I like to put a bit of nerf meat in and some marata juice.” Boba said to me, putting a spoonful of the stew after finishing.

“Sounds good?” I said, confused on him telling me a recipe.

“It is. Have a bowl.” He said.

“I’m fine I…” I tried to say.

“Wasn’t asking if you wanted it. Eat some.” He said. I nodded and got up to fill a bowl. The thick liquid made a thump as it hit the wooden bowl. I pulled out a chair and took a seat. Across from me sat the older man. He looked at me, darted his eyes to the bowl, and then quickly darted them back at me. Taking the hint, I dipped my spoon and led it to my mouth. Stew wasn’t something that I’ve had since my mom died. Having this felt comfortable. The flavor was savory and had some sweet in it.

“This is delicious.” I said to break the silence.

“Don’t flatter me. But thank you. I hunt the bantha myself and grow the root and herbs I need. Some harder to keep alive here than others.”

“My mother had a garden at our home on Naboo.” I said to him. No words were said for a while. Boba finished his bowl of stew and leaned back.

“Why do you want those three dead? They’re heroes of the Republic and the galaxy, and you want to kill them. Are you a thief here to steal my money?” Boba inquired.

“When I was a child, my father worked on the second Death Star. He was on it when it was destroyed. My other killed herself a few years afterward from depression. My friend Serin, who is financing my endeavors, took me in after I had lost my mother. His mom was an officer on the Death Star and she died as well.” I answered his answer.

“Ah, so you want retribution for your loss.” He said.

“Yes, I want justice for my parents. Will you help me?” I asked.

“So you think I can help you assassinate three of the most prominent figures of the rebellion and now the Republic? Yeah, I’ll help you, but you better not get me caught.” He said.

“I just need training, I can get weapons and vehicles as I go, money isn’t an object.” I said, excited that he was going to help.

“You’re right it’s no object, because you aren’t going to buy any of your weapons. I’ll let you stay in my shed so that you don’t attract any attention going to and from Mos Eisley. Tomorrow we will start your training, but today you will help me with some work. No arguing or resisting on what I ask you to do. Deal?” He said, finishing.

“Whatever you want.” I said ready for what was next.

“Good, now get ready and we will start fixing up some stuff around here.”

10. Darthmagus970

Dec 20, 2015
    Two weeks have passed since Boba took my offer and said he’d train me. In these past two weeks, the only thing we’ve done is fix things around his hut and then to others around the area. Fixing the speeder that Fett owns was the worst. Sand ground away at the bottom of it and filled the motors. Moisture evaporators that had lost efficiency over the years.

On the tenth day that we worked, we went to this old homestead in the middle of nowhere. It was a moisture farm. Scorch marks decorated the sides, even with noticeable tries at cleaning them away. Boba stood and stared at the steps that led into the ground where the living and dining areas were. Nothing suggest sadness, just regret in his face.

Now we are on our fourteenth day. The end was near and we had just finished digging new evaporator holes for the old lady that gave Boba the stew recipe. Sweat dripped from my brow and onto my chest.

“What’s the test?” I asked.

“Years ago, the Hutts owned this planet. I was an employee for the Hutt that lived and worked here. Jabba the Hutt. I had brought him his greatest prize, Han Solo frozen in carbonite. The problem was that we underestimated the closeness of the group he was a part of. Jabba was killed by the group and left his palace to his family. The success of Tatooine was never recreated by his family, so his fortune was taken and now the building sits empty by his people.” He stopped.

“What do I need with his palace?” I asked.

“It has a large hangar that can hold guns and weaponry. Now smugglers use it to smuggle weapons and other equipment to be sold illegally. I want you to take all the supplies you need from the palace.” He finished.

“How do I do that? I don’t have a weapon.” I said, knowing that he’d give me a weapon.

“I have an extra E-22 rifle lying around. Take that. Now go and get your own weapons.” He said. Walking over to a corner, he lifted a blanket and revealed a collection of blasters. Grabbing one, He lifted it and brought it to me. I stood, took it, and nodded. I was ready to take on some smugglers.

I sat outside of the main entrance into the palace. Sweat returned to my forehead. Vibro blades were fairly light and that’s what I wanted. My hand grasped the blade by the handle, ready to strike anyone in its path. I took it from Boba without him knowing. I’ve never killed before.

Their patterns were very simple. Two men stood outside on guard. They didn’t stand still due to boredom, making my ability to sneak up easier as they weren’t looking right where I’d be coming from. One was a human and the other a rodian. I got close to them hiding behind a rock. Peaking over I saw them both turn their backs.

With speed and silence, I ran to the Rodian, pinched his mouth, and stuck the blade into his eye socket. A slimy sound emerged along with the feeling of the being trying to let out a scream. The body went motionless and I let it down slowly. How the human didn’t hear it was a mystery to me.

Hey, slane, what do…?” He tried to say before turning around and seeing me standing ovr his friend’s body. Out of instinct I threw my knife and ran at him. The handle smacked him in the forehead, disorientating him for a second. Enough time for me to reach him. Driving my fist into his nose, he dropped and laid on his back. Straddling him, I wrapped my hands around his neck. His larynx tried to push up against the bottom of my thumb as he sucked hard for air. Flailing at my face, his fists barely knocked my chin. Not enough to knock me down, but enough to hurt. The blue eyes looked at me. Now no struggle, just a look at me as if asking why.

“You were in my way.” I said. Movement ceased. Only a body was under me. These were the first beings I’ve killed. Taking their lives was supposed to be hard. I thought at least some pain would take over me. I felt nothing. No, not nothing, happiness. The smallest hint of happiness.

I stood and went to pick up the vibro blade. With the entrance open, I walked in. Rifle on my shoulder, ready to blast away anyone that stood in my way.

Walking farther in, past all of the corridors, I came across the hangar. Two large ships sat in the middle. One was a correllian style ship and the other is a long bodied ship that I don’t know the type it is. Standing in a dark doorway, above those below, I counted out how many were there. Twenty-three that I could see. If I take this slow and surprise them, I could deal some major damage. Making my way down the steps I tried to soften each one. A crate was near the bottom and I hoped it was something good. Reaching it, I lifted the lid and revealed a nice present. Fifteen thermal imploders. Having only heard of what these little crinks, I knew they were dangerous and almost too effective.

A group of eleven stood around talking about their adventures. I thought that would be good to see how much I could do with one. Pressing the button, a low sound came out that sounded similar to a thermal detonator. Tossing it, I saw it land in the middle of them. They all looked and knew their end. It erupted into a ball of light and then collapsed in on itself. The bodies of the beings were mangles and blown apart. Pieces flew all around. A brown hand, probably belonging to a Weequay, landed to my left. Blood puddled in the middle where the little weapon last rested. Yells started to come from across the hangar where the rest were at.

“Someone is in here!”

“Kill ‘em!”

I lifted the rifle and stabilized it with the crate. Running around, they looked for cover. I put my sights on a Twi’lek and pulled the trigger. A black hole showed on their head. Their body falling to the ground. Another was up and I shot them the same. Ten left.

Now they knew where I was. Red and blue started to fly over my head. My right hand darted over the top and grabbed another imploder, hoping a bolt wouldn’t penetrate the crate or hit the one in my hand as I pull it back. Pressing the button, the sound returned and I tossed it. Standing up I ran to another spot as the grenade landed and beings scattered. The explosion consumed three and injured one. Seven and three quarters left. Taking my place in a doorway, I aimed and shot a human in the chest. They fell and moaned, dying shortly.

To my surprise, a bolt flew and hit me in the right shoulder. Pain shot up to my neck and was met by anger. Making eye contact with the one that hit me, I made that his last sight. Four left, the injured one died. I stood in the open and invited the rest to look out. Two took the bait and I shot them in the head and chest respectively. Running out, one of the last two took bolts in his legs and arms. Dropping to the ground, I knew the last was hiding to wait and kill me. Walking over I pulled out my vibro blade, picked up the purple skinned being, and put the blade to his neck with the E-22 pointed out.

“Hey, hey, hey, let’s talk this out.” The male voice called out.

“Then walk out with your weapon down.” I said. He walked out from behind the landing gear of one of the ships. A quarren walked out.

“What do you…?” He got out before I loaded him with ten bolts to the chest. Then I dragged the knife across the neck of the purple man in my grasp. He fell to the ground trying to keep his life from falling out. Blue blood puddled around the body and got close to hitting my boots.

Now I needed to find some weapons. Obviously, I was going to take the thirteen remaining imploders. I walked over and opened a crate and inside were TL-50 blaster rifles. In another there were personal bubble shields. EM-10 blaster pistols fitted with their dioxis poison darts. The next one had old slug throwers that said HAF-6 on it. The HAF line was made by the serth company before going bankrupt by selling exclusively old velocity based weapons.

Pulse cannons sat up against the landing gear of one of the ships. The weapons passing through here must have been going to something. Enough was here to arm a small militia. Maybe someone who wanted to fight the Republic.

Whoever it was, aren’t getting these now. I’m taking these to Boba. Taking these to those that killed my parents.