1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Reverie's Star Wars Art Drop Off (updated with colored image june 27/06)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Reverie, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Reverie Jedi Padawan

[image=http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8687/osstormingroomrh6qe.jpg]

This is actually a first draft of the image. My scanner is only so big so I couldn't get the full image on :(. My apologies on that, but let me know what you think!
  2. Daenna Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow that's really nice! ink & markers rule [face_dancing]

Do you have more?
  3. Reverie Jedi Padawan

not a whole lot more in this particular type, but I'm hoping to get some more images posted tommorrow if I can :)
  4. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to Fan Art, Reverie--and what an awesome drawing of Boba Fett!! =D= I love the pose here, with the blaster rifle sort of slung over his shoulder like a Deadwood cowboy! Just perfect! Excellent detailing (his costume is bloody hard because of that, IMO!) and great "volume" to him, too! Will this be colored eventually, or will you keep it as it is (it looks like ink and washes right now...)? Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing it, and we hope to see more from you! Again--welcome!

FF
  5. Star_Angel Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful pic Reverie.

I'm looking forward to see more from you.
  6. Giolon05 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi Reverie! Welcome to the fan art forum! This is a great start! Great shading, nice dramatic perspective. If I had to point out one area for improvement I'd say that the helmet looks a little "flattened", and could use some more roundness to it, but absolutely I think this is a solid piece.

~~Giolon
  7. Reverie Jedi Padawan

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D Not sure if I will color it or not... I don't have the digital means right now until my new computer is orderd :(. I'm hoping to get the updated and much cleaner looking version sometime as my boyfriend has that one lol. Hopefully he can get me a picture of it sometime. Buta gain thank you for the compliments :).

Thanks! I'll be sure to try and get something else up this week!

Glad you liked it :D. Yeah I know what you mean with the helmet, I think the biggest deal with that is because of the way I drew it :(. But I'll be sure to look out for that the next time I draw Mr. Fett :).
  8. Reverie Jedi Padawan

I edited the name of the page so I can add more items aside from just the Boba Drawing, hopefully I can get something new done today and post it here :)
  9. Reverie Jedi Padawan

[image=http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/443/osstormingroomrh9hn.jpg]

I tried my hand at coloring the picture... I don't have a painter shop or anything like that so I used what I had... hopefully it came out alright Lol.
  10. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, that looks great Reverie! Very good use of tones for shadowing/highlights/"scuffs"! Whatever program you used did a good job for you! Very nice work!

FF
  11. Reverie Jedi Padawan

Thanks very much! :D
  12. FettFan79 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow! Another female Fett Fan!! whoo-hoooo!

I like your version of Fett--and I agree with the pose of the rifle--nice! Nice coloring too--yes, whatever you used seemed to work great ;)
  13. Reverie Jedi Padawan

danke ner' vod ;). I lurves Mandos and the Fetts so it seemed only suiting to draw the man himself :D
  14. FettFan79 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Are you wanting to try maybe Slave I too? I have only drawn a couple of sketches of his ship so far...
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.