main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Reverse Rebirth (Darth Revan's crucible from Jedi Knight to Sith Lord)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RevanTheOne, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevanTheOne

RevanTheOne Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006
    Revan?s Flagship. 13 Months after Malachor V[/i]

Darth Revan stared at the obvious reply of disobedience from the Echani senator, Yusanis without a smile. She didn?t particular care what the old man thought of her anyway, but she was curious. It would be interesting to find out his ulterior motives, his deepest insecurities before she bombed his planet into submission, and had his head mounted on her wall. Decoratively of course, after all, Darth Revan wasn?t a barbarian. Still, nonplused, she turned to her senior aide at the moment, Saul Karath for further input.

?Senator Yusanis served his time with us during the Mandalorian Wars. There is a reason, why he decided not to join us?? Darth Revan asked with slight amusement. Saul Karath was kneeling before the Dark Lord?s chair with obvious piety.

?I do not know his true motives, Lord Revan, only that he denied your ambassador and disconnected communications from his estate to your vessel. Perhaps if we had your apprentice issue a more suggestive summons we might-?

?No. No, Admiral Karath. I do not want my reign to be known in its infancy for barbaric actions so soon before we return to Republic space. It wouldn?t be proper. I want as many allies as I possibly can, and enemies as few as I can.?

?An excellent choice , Lord Revan. However, if I may be so bold, Yusanis and his people must pay a price for defying you.?

Darth Revan sat back a moment in deep thought, closing her eyes beneath the helmet, she extended her force senses, reaching the tranquil plains of her thinking space, and allowed herself a brief moment of relaxation, before registering the traitorous Admiral?s words. Saul Karath waited anxiously, but patiently for reply.

?Without question, Yusanis will be taught a lesson. See that over there?? she gestured with a gloved hand to Mandalore the Ultimate?s helmet on her desk. ?I took that when I slew him aboard his own flagship.? She then pointed to a large pile of mechanical parts beneath a white sheet on a lone workbench in the far side of the room.

?Lift the sheet up.? Darth Revan ordered. Saul slowly rose to his feet, and pulled it back, half expecting a mangled corpse to be staring back at him.

?A droid? I didn?t know you had an interest in mechanics?.?

?I don?t. But I have an idea, and I?d rather test it myself, to insure the best results before issuing it. That is protocol model of a assassination droid, HK-47.? The Dark Lord rose up and walked across to room to look down at her progress. ?Unfinished, but I?m making headway with the weapons functions and voice databanks.?

?I see. Shall I run it through its paces when its completed??

?Yes. Tell no one what you have seen. Understood??

?Yes, Darth Revan.?

The simpering admiral looked back to his master and choose how to ask his next question without incensing the once famed jedi knight- and to spare himself a trip to the torture rooms in the bowels of her flagship. He was grateful, that his master did not have the ferocious tenacity that her apprentice did, but that did not make him any less weary of her rage. He?d seen jedi fight during the wars, and knew the kind of power they had. That was when they were light sided. All too quickly, since Malachor, did he realize how dangerous they were when they fully turned to the darkness.

?If you?re wondering about Yusanis, don?t. I already have plans in the works to make sure he does not defy me a second time. When we reach the boarders of Republic space, I shall meet him personally. Alone.?

Saul knew that when she stressed meaning on ?alone? it more or less, meant that the person would be dead within a few hours. He let a thin smile cautiously play on his mouth before replacing the sheet back over the droid.

?It seems that you have all your bases covered. Hundreds if not thousands are joining your cause. The Star Forge is operating at approximately one hundred percent capacity. Those damn Mandalorians have been scattered, and the Republic will soon be under our control.? Saul let more eagerness into his v

2. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    Would be nice if you did a bit of dramatis personae and setting and you know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.