main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG REVIEW: HASBRO's Episode II Figures

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Anyone bought the 12 inch Ultimate Jango Fett? It looks so nice, but I can't afford it. Boo hoo :_|

2. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Where did you see the Ultimate Jango, JazzyJazz?

3. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Falcon's Hangar..don't know if they still have, maybe u could give them a call.

:)

4. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    JediJean here, reporting for Lukedecop while he's busy visiting Chewie lookalikes somewhere in the northern reaches of Singapore...hehheh! ;)

There is a Toy Fair taking place at Takashimaya, from 24 May to 9 June. They have the usual official Hasbro stuff, plus the 12" Jango Fett which is selling for $129.

Toys R Us at Marina Square and Carrefour now have the new wave of Hasbro toys for sale. They have also replenished their stocks of Clonetroopers, Yodas, Count Dookus, and Anakin Skywalkers (with double lightsabers).

Note for the budget conscious:
    Carrefour is selling the toys at $15.90, cheaper than Toys R Us.

It has also been said that this weekend, there will be a toys display, outside of Planet Hollywood. Apparently, the Toys R Us people are organising this, but right now, it is just a rumour(??). But it may be a rumour worth checking out if you're in town this weekend.

JediJean signing off!! :)

5. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Wow! This is great news! No wonder Lukedecop was so anxious to tell me.. I'll have to rush to get my Yoda and Dooku! :D

6. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I was at Carrefour today and they have Jettster Dexter, Massif (1 only), Luke Bespin, Qui Gon, Mace Windu (a few only). The rest are just the older figures..

7. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hope I can wake up earlier tomorrow morning . . . .Hope I can wake up earlier tomorrow morning . . . .Hope I can wake up earlier tomorrow morning . . . . :D

Hmm, must find the money first too. :eek:

8. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Well, guys, HourStore is selling Anakin Hangar Duel, Count Dooku, Yoda and the elusive Imperial Royal Guard for $17.90!

9. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Bobafett81 - u mean they're selling the individual figures at 17.90? or must buy in a set?

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I didn't wake up earlier today . . . . I didn't wake up earlier today . . . . :(

Will go to Orchard at 2.30pm today to check out Taka (and the contest) and the other places like Carrefor for SW stuffs.

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    It's almost 5 and it's still raining! :_| :_|

Is there really a SW Exhibition in front of Planet Hollywood today? (ps: Just a little findings, seems PH merchandise shop is using the R2D2 bins to store their t-shirts on sale!)

12. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Instead of going here and there to get figures, I suggest all to try Clark Quay, may cost 3 dollars more, but u save on all the MRT/Taxi/Bus/Petrol Fare!

13. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Sorry Guys regarding the Planet hollywood rumor its actually on Sat. 11-2 p.m. Went there at 4plus and the lady told me that its just a small star wars party. Toys'r'us were there too to sell their star wars stuff.

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Bobafett81, how to get to Clark Quay from City Hall? Personally (on my own), I only been to there once 2 years ago. :p

15. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    2 ways:

Sundays, take MRT to City Hall, then use the Free Shuttle Bus (Bus Plus) to Liang Court.

Any normal days, take MRT to City Hall, then proceed to the bus stops (The further one from the MRT Station, Nearest to Funan) and take Bus no 32.

Chill!

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    32 goes straight to Liang Court? Woohoo, 32 goes near my house! :)

17. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Make sure you take the one on the correct side Jazzyjazz or you will end up somewhere else! ;)

Thanks, Bobafett81!

18. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    DE - Haha don't worry, I know 32 goes to Bedok Interchange, so all I gotta do is just take the other direction.

Btw, where exactly in Clarke Quay is HourStore?

19. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    At The Cannery right?

Is the Darth Maul Statue still at Hourster or is it the one at Action City now?

20. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    It's at the 2nd floor... which building.. er.. I dunno leh... never notice, it's at the same level with SpawnAsia... should eb the Cannery lah.

JazzyJazz, it's the 1st building to the left of Satay Club, facing the road! NOT the Virgin Mobile building, the other one on the left!

Aiyah... confusing siah! Haha! :D

I'm spoilt by Hourstor... all their figures are at retail prices, so I never had to go down to those Taka, Toys"r"us to fight with the others.. Haha! Paiseh! ;)

21. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I've never been to Hourstore but heard about a few years ago.. I'll certainly check it out! ;)

22. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
  23. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    where is Hourstore? How much do they sell?

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Read the posts above. :eek:

25. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    tmingyang - Would you like to introduce yourself? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.