main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG REVIEW: HASBRO's Episode II Figures

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmmm, maybe we should create a thread for all the newbies to introduce themselves? ;)

2. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Thanx I think I went there b4, just never notice the name.
    I didn't know there is a s'pore sw forum until this morning. Glad i finally found it.
    Sick of hearing Wal Mart again n again.
    I'm 17+, JC2 this year, avid SW fan. Going broke coz of SW figures. Nice to meet u all.

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Hi and welcome, tmingyang! :)

4. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    tmingyang - which JC r u from?

5. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Hi my name is ming yang. Hmm i am from the saints family. nice to meet u all.

6. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    So now we have one Saints, one Temasek (JazzyJazz) and 98-99 Victorian (me!)! Hehe!

Well, juz a note,

the Luke Bespin comes in 2 variations; one with the blooded chopped off arm, the other a PG rated one ;)

I got more blooded version at Hourstor! Good Luck people!

7. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Bobafett - Blooded and a PG version? Haha..I think mine is the PG one since it's not "blooded"

:D

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Don't forget me the ex-YJCian and current NPian. ;)

Just got back from Taka tonight and seen the so called SW fair. Nothing much actually, just the AOTC stuffs being sold at one corner in front of the big TV as they are having a Blockblaster Fair now.

Gotten a Bespin Vader but no sign of my much needed Royal Guards. :( Maul Sith Apprentice is not release yet, I think; and I can't stop noticing how much 12" Jango Flightsuit resembled my 12" Maul's German Airport Police Jumpsuit. [face_laugh]

And I doubt the Hasbro people will bring in the Battle Droid Blaster Rifle and Jango Fett Guns I wanted. :_|

Saw the promotion for the SW Look Alike Contest too and will post the instructions later tonight. One of the Hasbro fellow even told me there is actually no limitation to the no. of participants which I hope is true! :p

And on 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th June, every $30 purchase of AOTC stuffs will entitle to a Lucky Drip. Got a few prizes but only 2 AOTC prizes (if I'm not mistaken): $19.90 Lightsaber (didn't know there is one with Green Blade and bented handle?) or the Beast Action Figure (whatever that thing Anakin ride in the Arena). Rest are some baby-like or Harry Potter toys.

Will try to run to Carrefor or other places tomorrow after school after I drop by somewhere to get new materials to redo my Padme Belt and Pouches. ;)

9. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    DE - NPian? Is that an official term? :D. Btw, how many Bespin Vaders were there left at Taka? I'm hoping to get one

;)

10. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Taka one still got Anakin (HG), bespin luke and chewbacca?

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Quite a few Bespin Duel Vader and Luke (didn't notice the 2 type of Luke though) left at $17.90 (the label is a bit sticky). You can get them mostly at the B2 but some maybe at L3 too (ps: if want to get the older AOTC figures with scene, get them from L3 cause got quite a number! At B2 all are the newer versions so no scene at the back of the figures)

But I don't remember seeing Chewie and only saw the Peasent Disguise Anakin, not the one with 2 lightsabers. :(

12. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    Thanx anyway. At this moment if money permits, I am trying to get luke, vader, chewbacca, mace windu, and obi wan. Chew is a very very rare item. Any sightings of him inform me. thanx. I manage to saw one @ clarke quay selling at $30.

13. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    If anyone see an AOTC Royal Guard at standard price and regulary meet me, PLEASE get one for me okay? :D

I'll surely pay for it, even if through Mini Maul's nose! (MINI MAUL: Why my Nose? DE: Cause you are my financial officer! )

14. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    What time does the hourstor @ clarke quay open? How bout the other shop over there?

15. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    hourstor opens at around 6-6.30 on weekdays, as for Sat. 1.30 and Sunday around 11plus should be open. They ran out of Chewie and Obi-wan Cloaked. U guys might want to try later this week. Or places such as Metro have not recieve their new stock, we chould keep a look out at these places and D.E, clark Quay r selling royal guy as a set with some old figures i saw the other day.

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Hourstor opens at 6 - 6:30 on weekdays? Is that am or pm? :confused:

17. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Of course pm, lah! Who will go to Clark Quay on weekdays very early in the morning. ;)

Hmm, like that must really drag myself to Clark Quay this weekend before meeting you all. :p

Wait a minute, I'm "broke" now . . . Mini Maul! Take out the reserves! :D

18. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    DE - you bought all those new books, still have money ah? [face_drool]

:D

19. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    What book? :D

Aiyah! I only gotten the AOTC Visual Dictionary and Scrapbook, lah; cause need more infos on the costumes. :p Heehee, must know where to dig . . .

20. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha.. that book.

I still haven't gotten it yet, although I already have the Cross-Sections. Plus I promised myself to get the Art of SW for AOTC because I missed out on the TPM one in 1999 :(

21. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Taka got lot's of Darth Vader and Lukes... Han got 6! No chewies... Jango got 2 left!

PS Daimaru got no new ones... Nothing new at Forum too.

22. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Hi all, some great stuff this week!

TRU Exclusive Figures Case Assortment:

Set of 6:
    Yoda + Dooku + Anakin Hangar + Clonetrooper + Super Battle Droid + Zam Wesell - $108

Set of 5:
    Yoda + Dooku + Anakin Hangar + Clonetrooper + Zam Wesell - $100

Set of 3:
    Yoda + Anakin Hangar + Dooku - $70

Wave 4:

Set of 5
    Mace Windu + Jango Fett Final Battle + Luke Bespin + Vader Bespin + Obi-wan Starfighter Pilot - $90

Set of 7 (these sets are limited coz Han and Chewy are short-packed)
    Mace Windu + Jango Final + Luke Bespin + Vader Bespin + Obi-wan Starfighter Pilot + Han + Chewbacca - $140

Consigned Items:
    Loose Zam Wesell + Loose Speeder with box - $50 (any takers?) 1 set only

Loose Anakin Hangar + Loose Anakin Speeder with box - $55 (any takers?) 1 set

Loose Deluxe Jango Fett and deluxe Obi-wan - $48 (any takers?)1 set

As usual, e-mail your reservations to us. please state 1. Time of collection this Sunday (lot 14) 2. Contact number 3. Quantity required.You can check out the pics at our website - http://www.viruscollectibles.lookscool.com

Cheers!
    VIRUS.collectibles

23. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    boba feet81 u from virus collectibles?

24. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Bobafett - This is at Clarke Quay? What time is the earliest to collect on Sunday?

25. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    For all those Action Figures fans out there

http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/afiguretheater.cfm

P/S: For the clone troopers Yellow markings indicate a commander. Red clone troopers are captains, blue are lieutenants and green are sergeants.

Cheers!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.