main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Review of The Lost Holocron script, so far.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Jedi_Master_dude, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_dude

Jedi_Master_dude Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2001
    Review of The Lost Holocron script, so far, he only has nine pages so far, but he insisted that i do a review not, so here it is.

I thought it was great, there is nothing wrong with what he has done, he is telling the story in his own great way, and making it have star wars feels to it, but what i also like is he is adding his own stuff too. Jon is great at writing, the only thing i can complain about is how long it takes for these movies to come out, good job, and I hope that the next one is better then the next! Review By Evan Konrad of SlipStream Pictures

2. wixmmm

wixmmm Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2001
    I have no idea what purpose this serves...

maybe I missed something.

Cya
    Mike

3. Antilles01

Antilles01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 5, 2001
    What, no spoilers?

4. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    What.

The.

Hell?

5. Jedi_Master_dude

Sep 25, 2001
    Thats what i thought, but hey, i did it for a friend, wouldn't you? I said wait tell friday so i can tell the story but he said today.

6. webwiz03

webwiz03 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2002
    That's great that you "did it for a friend" and all, but the thread still serves no purpose, not even to your friend. What you posted would have been better suited as a PM or email to him.

Regards,
    Kai

7. Jedi_Master_dude

Sep 25, 2001
    Ya I know, well lock it up please, hmmm, man, been here a year and still an anoying newbie, hahaha!

8. Dregr_Jarrat

Dregr_Jarrat Jedi Master

May 7, 2001
    Blast, I've finally fallen prey to the "That Guy Stole My Idea!" rule of fanfilms... you finally get a script you're happy with and find out someone else had the exact same idea you did.

Oh well :) The more holocron films, the merrier, right?

Great review... any chance we get to see what you're talking about?

Best, Dregr

9. Jedi_Master_dude

Sep 25, 2001
    Hey this isn't my script, its my friends, i think he's Clone_767 or something, he's on my watched user list, check it out there.

10. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    HEY ........
    I thought I was the official reviewer guy around here. :mad: :p

JediTAC
    Self-Proclaimed Yoda of all FanFilm Reviewers :D

11. Jedi_Master_dude

Sep 25, 2001
    hahaha! Tac, ask him then, but I don't think he will let you, but if you do, i'm telling ya, its amazing what this guy can write, i'm tellin ya.

12. darth_kohai

darth_kohai Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    So the basic idea of this thread is:

My friend has a script and I think it's good

Would you like to share with the rest of the class, or do we have to wait the standard 2 weeks for slipstream to do produce this?

13. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    Yeah, not much information is posted yet, but I happened to find a webpage.

http://jonathandavidmcenroe.tripod.com/pixelproductions/id11.html

It doesn't give much, but I'm very excited about this project.
    Finally someone is doing a fan film that has A'Sharad Hett in it.

14. Clone_No759

Clone_No759 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    Hello everyone,
    good to see someone one knows who A'Sharad Hett is. Well, there is great progress going here, The Lost Holocron is going smoothly with fresh ideas coming everyday. I ask jedi_mastr_dude to review my scripts becuase I can trust him not to give anything away. Temptation Of The darkside is going brilliantly, we have nearly finished casting and Screen Tests of the actors will be made at the end of the month and hopfully then TFN will open up a page for us, but even if they don't I'll find a way for all to see. The next stage for episode IV is the costumes and then lightsaber training, after that, all we need to do is buy the blue screen materials and get filming, we should be beginning very earlier than predicted, around March and everything should be finished at about december to be fixed up and released at the beginning of 2004. So hope you all dont mind waiting a long time, because over here we think it will be worth the wait.

Jonathan

15. Jedi_Master_dude

Sep 25, 2001
    It will be worth the wait, if his acting is as good as his script writing, it will be great, plus he's got some great 3D guys working on it, amazing 3D artists, i bet this will turn out great. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.