PT Rewriting the Prequels...

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by swrescripted, Jan 23, 2013.

Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. Kenneth Morgan Chosen One

star 4
    By that time, though, you must remember he had Ani in a very vulnerable state. So, in order to keep him hooked, he holds out a bit on the promised result. He's not yet in a position where he can give Ani the equivalent of the deed to the Brooklyn Bridge and take off. He's got to keep Ani on his side at least long enough to wipe out the Jedi and take over the Republic.

Plus, by that time, he's certainly figuring that Ani will be so drunk on the Dark Side that he won't care anymore about Padme, and will stay a Sith willingly. Or, if he's a liability, he gets chopped and Palpatine rules alone until he finds another apprentice.

Once again, the PT is actually the story of how Palpatine bamboozles everyone.
  2. sharkymcshark Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Phantom Menace

Follows more or less the same outline but tweaked.

Qui Gon and Obi Wan aren't master and padawan - they are a master and a knight working together (like Obi and Anakin at the start of ROTS).

Trade Federation is gone - they were ultimately pointless and just got folded into the Separatists anyway. In their place is the separatist movement (a galaxy wide thing, here operating on Naboo). Instead of the Trade Fed blockading Naboo, there is an attempted coup d'etat by Separatists who want Naboo to secede from the Republic.

The Jedi are sent to mediate, but when they arrive they see that the Separatists have seized control and instituted harsh martial law - various human rights atrocities are happening so they have to escape. With the Naboo head of state lest she be killed.

Padme is not the Queen but is the Queen's head of security. She is not 14 years old, but in her late 20s.

So anyway as happens in the actual film they run the blockade of ships around the planet and their hyperdrive gets hit, so they limp to Tatooine. They put down near Mos Espa and Qui Gon and the Queen's head of security go to find the parts that they need. After visiting Watto and being told that he's the only one with the part that they need, and otherwise they'll be stranded, they decide to hire a starship to get them to Coruscant (riffing off ANH). Qui Gon and Padme go in search of a pilot, and Qui Gon feels someone very strong in the force during this search. He lets the force guide him and they find a pilot (possibly in a cantina) named... Anakin Skywalker.

He is not 9 years old. He is in his mid 20s. He considers himself a hot pilot in the same way Luke did - he's got no actual combat time or anything but has displayed a great deal of aptitude and potential. Qui Gonn feels that he needs to be trained as he has an amazing potential. Anakin is fairly taken with Padme from when they meet, so he agrees to give them passage.

Coruscant plays out the same way as in TPM - Jedi Council (feat Dooku) says he is too old to receive training, Padme gets a vote of no confidence passed, and they head back to liberate Naboo. Anakin offers to go with them because he fancies Padme and they need all the help that they can get.

Once they get to Naboo it plays out the same but minus the Battle of the Plains and with Darth Maul surviving. Padme and her people sneak into Theed City and help launch the fighters to take out the Separatists capital ship to stop them landing more forces. Anakin is amongst the pilots that go - we actually get to see his legenary piloting abilities in a setting that doesn't involve him basically not knowing what he's doing and accidentally destroying the capital ship somehow. Qui Gon and Obi Wan fight Maul - Maul kills Qui Gon and makes his escape. Padme finds the leader of the Separatists on Naboo and forces a surrender.

At the end of the film Dooku leaves the Jedi Council, disgusted because he feels that the Republic basically used his old friend and former student Qui Gon as a pawn to meddle in a planets internal politics (I think this actually happened in the EU?), and the Council tells Obi Wan that if he wants Anakin to become a Jedi like Qui Gon did then it will be his responsibility to train him.

Finish

As for the remaining two films, I can only offer assorted comments as opposed to a discreet story.

One of the ills of the prequels was that despite the fact that it tried to tell a more complex story than the OT it didn't have much in the way of shades of grey. You either loved/served the Republic, in which case you were a good guy, or you were a Separatists, in which case you were probably a CGI puppet that didn't get much development. You either followed the Jedi's strict prohibitive moral code, or you were shown to be a terrible human being (Anakin, Dooku).

I'd have absolutely loved it if they'd done a story similar to the backstory for the KOTOR games, where Revan went to fight the Mandalorians because it was a righteous cause even though the council didn't want it. For example, if the Jedi did not want to get directly involved in the conflict between the Separatists and the Republic, but then the Separatists making an attempt on the life of Anakin's close personal friend Palpatine and his wife Padme made him do what he thought the right things was - take up arms and become a general in the Republic Army, taking several dozen Jedi with him (I am aware this is also mixing in a bit of Kyp Durron circa Vector Prime).

While there are many (many many) things that annoy me about the way the story was told in the prequels, the one that absolutely stands above all else is the fact that we're never at any point shown that Anakin was doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. I've seen the validity and believability of the reasons he went to the dark side debated on here a hundred times in my short stay but whatever your opinion on that specific debate the fact of the matter is that he went from a good guy doing good things to an abominable guy doing appalling things with the drop of a hat. It comes across more as a study of the actions of a mentally ill man than the actions of a fallen hero.
    Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn likes this.
  3. Ezekial Force Ghost

star 3

But...he...hasn't....proven....anything....

He isn't even selling him the Brooklyn Bridge. The Brooklyn bridge you can feel and walk on. Palpatine hasn't...proven...anything...He reveals himself to be a liar and then he promises that he might be able to do something that no one has ever done before. So it's inconsistent on two levels. First of all, to believe a liar is irrational. Secondly, liars don't hedge. Liars promise everything.
  4. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Palpatine never lied. He told Anakin that a Sith Lord had learned it and passed it on to another. He never claimed that he knew the power to cheat death, but only that he knew how to use the dark side and that he could teach him what he knew of the dark side, thus allowing them to work together to figure it out.
    Andy Wylde and Jarren_Lee-Saber like this.
  5. Iron_lord Chosen One

star 6
    He did say "I have the power to save the one you love".

(subtext of "but not the knowledge, we'll have to discover that together"- would be a bit odd- especially since I think he said "Use my knowledge, Anakin, I beg you" at one point.)
    Last edited by Iron_lord, Jan 24, 2014
  6. Cushing's Admirer Chosen One

star 6
    That's one of the key things I find amazing. In general the Sith are more honest and truthful than the Jedi.

I'd have Anakin an early teen in PM, I wouldn't have Jar Jar, I would focus on Anakin and Obi-Wan, Anakin would be more relatable and less selfish, Qui-Gon would probably be cut even though at the time I liked Neeson a lot, Maul would be tweaked to actually do something of note and there would be NO question he's dead by the end.

In AotC Dooku would be a Grey Jedi not a Sith, work with Obi-Wan and Anakin and mentor the youths warning them away from Darkness' folly, Anakin would ultimately still prove to be bull headed and selfish and Fall. Padme would be much stronger than presented in either film (I am certainly not anti-emotion, I am highly so myself but the way she's done doesn't convey well what I believe was intended).

In Sith, the Mustafar sequences would be much better rendered and executed, the characters would actually suffer effects of the extended lava duel, people would know Akakin made his own dumb mistakes/choices and stop unjustly blaming Obi-Wan, Dooku, Obi and Yoda would go into hiding, the horror of war would be conveyed (SW is far too sterilised to me).
    kubricklynch and whostheBossk like this.
  7. Kenneth Morgan Chosen One

star 4
    Well, he's a Sith Lord who's basically running both sides in the war, and doing it well, without anyone suspecting. Plus, he's already demonstrated (supposedly) that he's a much more trustworthy figure to Ani than the Jedi, and has been like a kindly mentor to him for well over a decade. Those all count for a lot in the con.

Besides, all the con artist has to do is show that something possibly can be done, not necessarily actually do it. That doesn't happen until you hand over your life savings in exchange for the way to win on the races.
    Iron_lord and son_of_skywalker03 like this.
  8. Big_Benn_Klingon Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Fair enough. I actually haven't dug around too much in the OT back logs - mainly PT and Saga.

It's funny tho, so many heated and interesting old posts are locked. It's become a rule of thumb that if I enjoy the banter of an older thread, it's probably locked. That's not a jab at admins, their locking protocols and whatnot are probably what keeps such an old forum alive for so long. They're obviously doing it right. Just wish I joined up much sooner than I did :p

By that logic, Obi shouldn't be taken serious for half the saga

(sorry for 2 in a row. im having issues doing multiple quotes in one post)
  9. Samuel Vimes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    About Anakin believing Palpatine's claims.

I think that this doesn't quite work as Anakin doesn't even react when Palpatine tells him that he actually doesn't have the power he said he had. Even turned Anakin should have commented about this. Anakin is desperate sure but it seems he doesn't even notice what Palpatine says.

What might have worked better is that when the Jedi realize the Sith are back, they dig into their old records about the Sith. So that can learn all they know about them since no Jedi alive has dealt with a Sith. Since Anakin is their designated Sith terminator it follows that he should be given access to this material.

So he reads about what the Sith were shown to do and he comes across info that shows that some Sith survived otherwise fatal injuries. That some sith could heal dying people somehow. This does several things, first he can talk with Yoda or Obi-Wan that some of the Sith's powers could be used for good and perhaps they should look into them. They of course tell him no, that this power comes with too high a price etc. But the seed has been planted and Anakin becomes more and more curious about the powers of the dark side. That the ends justify the means and this begins to corrupt his mind. This would also make it easier for Anakin to think that Palpatine actually has this power, since he knows what Sith in the past were able to do.

Bye for now.
    The Guarding Dark
  10. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9
    This is what he said.

PALPATINE: "Let me help you to know the subtleties of the Force."

ANAKIN: "How do you know the ways of the Force?"

PALPATINE: "My mentor taught me everything about the Force...even the nature of the dark side."

PALPATINE: "Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi. Learn to use the dark side of the Force, Anakin, and you will be able to save your wife from certain death."

Couple this with what was said earlier...

ANAKIN: "Is it possible to learn this power?"

PALPATINE: "Not from a Jedi."

Palpatine is telling Anakin that he must turn to the dark side and embrace it, which will then allow him to do what Plagueis had done. Palpatine said that he was a Sith who was very powerful and very wise in the ways of the Force, that he was able to do almost anything. People get confused because they know that Plagueis is his Master and that the ignore the whole context of the film.
  11. Iron_lord Chosen One

star 6
    He goes on:

Palpatine: My mentor tought me everything about the force - even the nature of the dark side.
    Anakin: You know the dark side?!
    Palpatine: Anakin, if one is to understand “the great mystery” one must study all it’s aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the Jedi. If you wish to become a complete and wise leader, you must embrace a larger view of the force. Be careful of the Jedi Anakin.. only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi! Learn to know the dark side of the force and you’ll be able to save your wife from certain death.
    Anakin: What did you say?
    Palpatine: Use my knowledge, I beg you!
    Anakin: You’re the Sith lord!
    Andy Wylde likes this.
  12. Polydroxol Jedi Master

star 2
    A short re-write draft of Episode I: The Phantom Menace
    ( It is a long, but worthwhile, read.)

The Republic has been at war for years. This war is a civil war being fought between humanoids and non-humanoids. The Jedi, the one integrated organization in the Republic, continually strive for peace and understanding between the sides. Finally after years of conflict that has brought both sides to the brink of extinction, moderate leaders from both sides agree to a secret peace conference in the Outer Rim. Knowing this could be the last chance for peace, the Jedi dispatch two Jedi Knights, (Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan) to provide protection for the meeting which is taking place on the planet of Naboo. The meeting is being productive when it is suddenly ambushed and the Jedi's narrowly escape with the delegates through an steroid field hotly pursued by fighters from both sides, they crash land on the nearest planet, a remote system by the name of Tatooine. The Humanoids and Non-Humanoids follow them to the surface but when seeing each other, engage in a massive battle upon arrival allowing the Jedi and Delegates to escape to the outskirts of Mos Eisley. 

While looking for a transport of world, Qui-Gon stumbles upon a poor woman and her son. The son appears to be half-humanoid and half non-humanoid in appearance. The boy of about twelve years old, offers to obtain a transport if Qui-Gon takes his mom and him with him. Being so desperate, Qui-Gon agrees, the boy then proceeds to challenge a local merchant, Sebulba to a game of Samyak, the boy (Anakin) makes a deal with the merchant, if Anakin defeats Sebulba, Sebulba will give Anakin and his friends one of his old freighters, if Sebulba wins, Anakin will serve him for seven years as an indentured servant. Qui-Gon is joined by Obi-Wan brining news that the battle is escalating nearer to the outskirts. Samyak, is a basically a game of blind-folded archery where the contestant has to throw a knife up to 90ft into a two-meter target. Anakin becomes the first person ever to defeat Sebulba, instead of just taking the freighter, Anakin challenges Sebulba again, if Sebulba wins this time, Anakin will serve an 8 year of indentured service but, if Anakin wins again, Sebulba must release from his service, everyone who has ever lost to him in the game. ( Sebulba had been using this game as a way of turning the poor natives who wanted to see the galaxy into slaves.) Surprisingly, Anakin wins again to great cheers, freeing all of Sebulba's "servants."After this event, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan see that the boy must be force-sensitive and decide to train him as a Jedi. The four (Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin and his mother Shmi), return to the delegates and bring them to the transport deck. While leaving the planet, fighting suddenly erupts near the ship as the delegates board it. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gonn protect the convoy from both sides as they board. Anakin trips over a rock and Shmi goes back into the crossfire to get him, disobeying the Jedi's orders for her to continue onto the ship. Shmi is hit with a stary blaster shot and is seriously wounded. Obi-Wan retrieves Shmi and a shell-shocked Anakin and return with Qui-Gon to the ship as it takes off under heavy fire. (Both sides now know the ship contains the delegates).

Once the freighter, Which is piloted by Han Solo Sr., and two droids C-3PO and R2D2, is thrust into a huge space battle between the humanoid and non-humanoids navies who were called in to back up their troops on the ground. Both sides are inflicting immense casualties. Anakin, who had never seen fighting between humanoids and non-humanoids, sees the risk to the freighter and the widespread killing, does a wild thing. He tells R2-D2 to stop the ship and walks to the comm room to begin communicating with both sides via commlink. Both Commanders thinking it is one of their own,( because Anakin can speak both native languages). Listen as Anakin tells them the coordinates of the ship. (Han Solo Sr. Is trying to the get the ship to start from what he think is a malfunction during this time, this is really R2 holding the ship.)Both high commanders flagships report to the coordinates do to the contents of Anakin's message. With the Main communication systems on both flagships, which are used to communicate to all ships in the battle, in range. Anakin hacks into the main computers of the flagships and sends a message out via his commlink, to every ship in the battle. He sends out the message (with proper command sequence,) "Cease Fire and stand down". Surprised but hearing it in their own language, (Anakin sent the message in both) The ships obey, bringing the battle to a complete halt. The Commander seeing everything stopped order their troops to start attacking again, they tentatively begin when the message is heard again, this time with a twist Anakin says it again only this time with a primitive Jedi mind trick. Shocking, because it has never been formally taught to him. The Fighting halts again, this time the Commander's and their staff, (the only ones not fooled) and are quite angry, and confused, board the freighter. The Commanders recognize the delegates and are about to eliminate both them and out-numbered Jedi, when Anakin appears from the comm room. Both sides are stunned to see the lag-humanoid half non-humanoid from in front of them. Anakin continues to explain to both sides, how similar both of them are in what the respect and value and how they are driving themselves to extinction, Anakin says his being half and half proves coexistence is possible and that today can be the first day of true change. The combatants are moved, but not fully convinced and are about to fire (unwillingly on Anakin too). When Anakin asks Qui-Gon for his lightsaber, un sure but trusting, Qui-Gon gives it to him, Anakin proceed to cut off his left hand, which in Humanoid culture is done before burying a corpse. And His Right Hand, which means the same in Non-Humanoid culture. Anakin explains to them that he is dead to both sides of himself and is one species- less being. He says if they die today fighting each other they are dead with no more purpose but to further destroy the Republic but, if they die to their bigotry, mistrust and fear their legacies will live forever in a strong and free Republic. The Commanders are moved further but say their only chance for "freedom" from the other species. They order their aides and guards to shoot but, instead of shooting the delegates and the Jedi, they turn their weapons on the commanders saying that coexistence was "worth a try" for their families's future. Anakin and the aides then relay the message to all the ships who agree to return to their home systems and convince their "compatriots" that both species can live as one. Anakin says he will visit both places in the future to aid in this goal. Now Anakin who halted a full-flung battle, the Jedi, and the Delegates being the return to Coruscant the home of the Jedi and a neutral zone between the two sides.

As they begin home and the delegates, as well as Padme the acting secretary/attendant (about 16 years old) for the Humanoid delegation converse with Anakin. Obi Wan and Qui-Gonn have both sensed something is wrong since the boarding party has left the ship, they feel watched and observed by the Dark Side of the Force. When the party is sleeping, both Jedi feel a strong disturbance in the Force they return to see all of the delegates massacred except Padme, and dark presence near Anakin. They enter his quarters to see a dark figure about to strike down the sleeping child while he lies. The Jedi engage the stranger and duel hi through the ship into the dark engine room. Until the Dark warrior, whos face is hidden, is knocked over the railings to the motors, he holds on, unarmed to edge of the platform. Qui-Gon against the warnings from Obi-Wan insist that the assailant must be tried in democratic court for his crimes not thrown to a horrible death in the engines below "no one deserves that". As Qui-Gon approaches on his guard, to arrest the exposed attacker and begins to hall him back on the platform, the dark one pulls another Lightsaber from his cloak, stabs Qui-Gon in the knee, and pushes him into the engines in the matter of a second. A devastated Orbi-Wan charges the killer and engages him on the edge of the engines, they manage to disarm each other and while grappling hand to hand, approach the edge. The dark-clad warrior grabs Obi-Wan and begins to pull the both of them over when he is shot two -times in the back and falls back onto the platform. Obi-Wan scrambles up to see that Padme had been following the skirmish and had shot his adversary with a blaster. Obi-Wan seeing his master pushed into the engines by the man laying dying before him, the one Qui-Gonn had tried to save, is tempted by the Dark Side, to push the wretch's expiring body over the edge. The man goads him to give in to his hate and do it but Obi-Wan thinking of his training, tells him that the Jedi are superior to such actions and allows the man to die on the platform. As he he dies the strange being chuckles " Such a weakness in you Jedi, it will be your undoing. The time for weakness is over, the Sith have returned." And then the Sith breathes no more. Obi-Wan opens the hood of his cloak to reveal him as on of the aides who had boarded earlier- the only aide who had protested against Anakin's pleas for peace. (He had hid when the shooting started).

A weeping Obi-Wan accompanied by Padme, return to the ship, R2-2 and C23Po who have been piloting the ship report that they are en route to Couruscant. Obi-Wan and Padme, find the only survivors, Han Solo Sr, and Anakin nursing and protecting a still unconscious Shmi. Anakin asks where Qui-Gonn is and if the bad man is gone. Obi-Wan explains what happened, Anakin claims it is his fault. If he hadn't stopped the ship, and allowed the Commanders to board the Sith would never have found them and that he had made the mission a failure. Obi-Wan comforts him stating that they never had a chance to escape anyway because Sebulba had purposely given them a freighter missing a hyperdrive, (Which they replaced with one from the fleet) and that, Anakin's actions were the only reason anyone had survived. (The following would be a possible concluding Dialogue)

Obi Wan: So you see Anakin, you have brought freedom and hope to so many new beings… Sebulba's servants and possible, every citizen in the Republic."

Anakin: But- but Qui-Gon and the delegates...
    ( Obi-Wan hesitates)

Obi-Wan: " Do you remember what you said to the Commanders about how their legacies could still live on even when they died? And how dying for good cause gives new life to others? That is what Qui-Gon knew when he confronted the Sith and the Delegates when they agreed to this meting. This is what we must continually to re-learn everyday. Anakin a true Jedi cannot die, when he risk his life in the name of peace, justice and freedom, even if his physical body perishes, his soul lives on in the Force and in every person and cause for which he has fought. Last night, Qui-Gon asked me, to train you as a Jedi Knight. It is a hard life, full of hardships, heartbreaks, and journeys the ending of which, you may never see. However, with those challenges come the belief that every time you put your life or livelihood on the line for from someone's freedom, you are reborn in their new life. So, Anakin Skywalker will you be my Jedi Apprentice?

Anakin: "I-I, (looks at his mother) I will, I want to live forever."

(Embrace)

(Obi-Wan walks over to the window)

Obi-Wan: Starting today, young padawan, you have entered a dangerous life and a dangerous time, we all have, we have started a great wheel of probability, filled with longstanding deposits of fear, mistrust, and misunderstanding rooted so deep in some, it is part of their very being, where this wheel will land no one knows."

C-3PO: (One loudspeaker) "Master Kenobi, we are now nearing the Coruscant system, R-2 D-2 says an organic life from is needed to guide the vessel through the atmosphere."

Anakin and Obi-Wan, along with Padme and Han Sr. both of whom had been quietly observing from the back of the room, return to the bridge. Han Sr. takes the controls and the camera zooms out as the ship enters the atmosphere.

(Ending Credits)
  13. Firmus Jagdon Jedi Master

star 1
    I hate this game as it implies the prequels are so egregious horrible which of course we all know is not true... .but if Uncle George had asked me what I would have done- I would have suggested Anakin be 16. Not that I had problems with him as youngster, but at 16 he could have been played by the same actor in all 3. Make him an amatuer pilot. Made Jar Jar slightly more serious, he was exiled from his people for accidentalyl killing one of his own. Maybe dont have him talk in such a gibberish manner, just broken english and in the third-person. I would have made him a Mon Calimari instead... but not Ackbar... Make his space battle a little more pro-active. he hears the pilots screaming on the comm and demands R2 get them in space... Unlike Luke who was hesitant about the space battle, Anakin jumped in balls deep and loved every second of it. He is a wild guy, loves to fight and lives for danger... Cautious is not him.

Ep 2- Introduce Tarkin as Palps aide, a real ass-kisser who does all teh dirty work for Palaptine at first. have it to where he steals the plans for the Death Star from Dooku.

Ep3- Anakin suspects Obi Wan is fooling around with Padme. He catches them in an innocent hug and the fight is on. Anakin too lets his anger over not being awarded a Jedi Master come through and his betrayal of his wife...Tarkin's role is bigger, especially comes forth after Palpy has created the Empire... have the movie end with the Wookiees being enslaved...

Which was deeply ironic since Qui Gon taught the Jedis how to do that, not the Siths.
  14. Ezekial Force Ghost

star 3
    [Removed.]
    Post to contribute to this discussion, or do not post at all. -Sx3
    Last edited by SithStarSlayer, Jan 28, 2014
  15. darth-sinister Manager Emeritus

star 9

Right, but what Qui-gon taught was much different from what Palpatine alleges that Plaguies had done and what Anakin wanted. That's the only scene I wish had been left in, so that audiences would understand how screwed Anakin really was.
  16. Firmus Jagdon Jedi Master

star 1
    Those that paid attention got it.
    Andy Wylde likes this.
  17. skyrimcat9416 Jedi Master

star 1
    The Prequels are perfect the way they are.
  18. Ezekial Force Ghost

star 3
    Mod edit: You don't learn, do you?
    Last edited by Darth_Nub, Jan 31, 2014
  19. Cushing's Admirer Chosen One

star 6
    Ep 2- Introduce Tarkin as Palps aide, a real ass-kisser who does all teh dirty work for Palaptine at first. have it to where he steals the plans for the Death Star from Dooku.

[face_laugh] Oh, thank you for that. You just made a huge Cushing and Lee fan laugh at your suggestion of linking the gentlemen's respective SW characters. As to the first part of the statement interesting you see Tarkin as so harsh. It seems to be a prevalent view I can't find much founding for via ANH, personally and please don't just state Alderaan. I know he ordered it but it was only one action.

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  20. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    The Prequels are fine, they are great
  21. Maul95 Jedi Master

star 1
    Aside from maybe some minor changes (personally, I would include some deleted scenes from AOTC and ROTS), they need no rewriting. They're mostly fine the way they are.
  22. DRush76 Force Ghost

star 4

Why does Anakin have to be half-humanoid and half-non-humanoid? And why does he have to be twelve years old?
    Andy Wylde likes this.
  23. Loupgarou Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I've thought way too much about this to the point that I could totally write a whole script for my Episode One, and at least the second half of episode 3 but it's harder for me to figure out the middle film. I'll write simple versions of my ideas here sometime, sometime that I'm not tempted to write pages no one will read.
    whostheBossk likes this.
  24. Polydroxol Jedi Master

star 2
    Good questions, DRush 76. It's a plot device, he needed to be someone both sides would inherently trust as well as relate to and, it had to be something rare enough that he would be the only one. About being 12 years-old, yes Luke was a little older, but for Obi-Wan to be his elder and, still be younger than Qui-Gon, he needed to be young.
  25. Garra Jedi Youngling

star 1

Definetly agree with the Obi and Anakin especially in ep ii
Moderators: Bazinga'd