main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Rey and a big NOOOOOO!!!!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by panta1978, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panta1978

panta1978 Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 20, 2016
    We all know the main character of the Classic Trilogy is Luke Skywalker. When he was revealed the creepy truth about his father's identity, we saw him scream a big, iconic "NOOOOOO!!!!".

Similarly, when Anakin was told he killed his beloved wife who was turning against him, he also ended up with another loud and desperate "NOOOOOO!!!!".

Will this scheme be confirmed in this New Trilogy? Will also Rey, that's almost certainly the pivotal character in Episode 8 and 9, have to go through a similar ordeal? Will we see her cry desperately after some kind of revelation? Or will they decide not to mirror the previous trilogies to come up with something new?

What do you think? Have we already seen enough CT-inspired stuff in TFA and we need no recycled ideas anymore, or would you like to see a parallel in the destiny of the three heroes?

The way I see it, I'd certainly love to see the new director to deviate from the beaten path to bring fresh ideas to the saga. Nonetheless, I think that it would be awesone to establish this kind of link between the stories of Luke, Anakin, and Rey.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

2. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    So you're asking "will Rey shout 'No'?"?

This thread could have legs.

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO need to have a thread for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.