main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Rey, Finn & Kylo in Episode IX

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by RandomGreyJ, Jan 15, 2018.

?

There was no rematch in TLJ. Could there be a rematch between the three like in TFA?

1. I'd be open to it

2. It's a possibility

3. Yes!

4. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomGreyJ

RandomGreyJ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2016
    I hear a lot of people talking about how the real trio of the Sequel Trilogy is Rey Finn and Kylo Ren. So if that's the case, how come there's not a bunch of speculation for what could come between them in Episode IX? Well look no further!

Instead of a "Bond between Finn & Rey" thread where everyone wants to talk about how they have no bond, and a Rey & Kylo thread that's constantly on the verge of nuclear war, how about both? It's a perfect (un)healthy combination!

Besides....what could go wrong? Alright but in all seriousness maybe we can have a nice chat and keep things friendly (or I'll settle for non-toxic).

What are some things you would look forward to in the trio's dynamic up to this point?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  2. CosmicDust

CosmicDust Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 16, 2017
    I never understood why people think the trio is Rey, Finn, and Kylo instead of Rey, Finn, and Poe since Kylo is the villain and Poe is one of the main heroes. Trios in Star Wars are supposed to have heroes.

I loved the parallels between Finn and Kylo in TFA where Finn had been raised from birth in the FO but broke through the brainwashing. Meanwhile, Kylo Ren was raised into a loving home with two heroes of the OT as his parents, yet he left them to join the FO.

Brennan Marshall likes this.
  3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    We don't need threads for every possible character combination. We have story threads for speculation on plot and character. I would try there, if you have solid theories. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.