main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Rey, The Prophecy, and Balancing The Force.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by clone3131, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Rey's lineage is something we are all trying to figure out. Here is what I propose:

- She is not a Solo. Hard to imagine Han and Leia both being so obtuse. And it doesnt make too much sense.

- She is not a Luke's child. Again hard to imagine. Rey thinks Luke is a myth. She remembers being dumped on Jakku, has visions of Luke, but doesnt recognize him as his father? Unless Luke never knew he had a daughter, this falls apart.

Since we all know the Star Wars saga is always about a Skywalker, Rey has to be a Skywalker somehow.

Which brings in the Prophecy. A prophecy which may have been misread in the Prequels.

Anakin was not the one the prophecy spoke of. Rey is. Or, they both are.

So how does Anakin (who is coming back in Ep VIII) make a kid 10 years after he died?

"He is so powerful that he can manipulate the midichlorians to create life."

Rey is Anakin's experiment as Anakin was Palpatine's. This time, though, Anakin uses the knowledge of the force --- and the power of the Sith he learned from Palpatine --- for the light instead of the dark side so he - and Rey - can bring balance to the force.

-C

2. MotherNature's SilverSeed

MotherNature's SilverSeed Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 4, 2013
    Dude, this thread is super redundant. There's a "Rey Lineage" thread, and probably a couple other nearly identical ones that haven't been locked yet.

3. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Dude, I see no threads that talk of Rey being the balance the Prophecy spoke of. [face_shhh]

-C

4. MotherNature's SilverSeed

MotherNature's SilverSeed Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 4, 2013
    Dude, there are so many Rey threads already, you couldn't find one? Maybe...the "Daisy Ridley (Rey)" thread?

Or, you know, maybe there's a "TFA and the Prophecy" thread?

I don't mean to aim this specifically at you, it's just that new threads are popping up like zits on my back right now.

Don't make me post photos. No one wants that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.