main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Rey vs Kylo Ren and The KOR Episode IX

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Nadroj ilain, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Okay, fair. Actually, I had mentioned a couple days ago that I would love to see a Hammerhead cruiser in IX, and maybe a lightsaber duel aboard it for some KOTOR nostalgia. What if IX started with a space battle already in progress, a la ROTS, and Rey was aboard a Hammerhead cruiser that Kylo boarded specifically to capture her? He might not succeed in capturing her but he could incapacitate her or have her on the retreat–either way, he can clearly have the upper hand and be about to win. Then BB-8 intervenes and slams a door shut between them, allowing Rey to run to the Falcon before Kylo cuts through.

Interesting. I don't really see what else the climax could be, but I'd be open to other possibilities. It would certainly be unique to end it with something other than a Rey/Kylo showdown.

2. Nadroj ilain

Nadroj ilain Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 8, 2018
    Nah the climax of the final ST movie will be Rose giving a passionate speech to the rich people and telling them how they're wrong for financing both sides...followed by scenes of the rich people standing up and applauding while head Richy rich announces the FO will be funded no more.

Kylo gets a message on his communicator from head richy rich telling him that he wont receive any more funding. Kylo turns to rey and says "well I guess we don't have to fight...can I offer you some green milk"...rey turns to look out of the window as the green milk stirs up memories of Luke. Fade to black, end of movie.

Lucillalin, Revanfan1 and oncafar like this.
  3. Nadroj ilain

Nadroj ilain Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 8, 2018
    but no in all honesty the only way this trilogy can end is either Kylo redeemed, Kylo dead, or Rey and the resistance dead. Any other outcome will leave the story open for continuation.

4. Aetius888

Aetius888 Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2005
    Why do they have to fight, again?

whostheBossk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.