main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST "Rey"

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Rey Nemo, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rey Nemo

Rey Nemo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2015
    Believe this is where and how this should be posted here? If not excuse me, and I'm sure a Mod will be right on top of me:(

The casting of Daisy Ridley as "Rey" has generally been seen as a move by director JJ Abrams to repeat the casting of relatively unknown actors for the lead roles as George Lucas did with the first Star Wars movie in 1977.

"Rey" is a self sufficient solitary figure and her last name is unknown, which has been kept from the general public intentionally. It is thought she might be a Solo or a Skywalker. Don't see the name or relationship being disclosed until Movie 8 or 9?

The trailer gives her last name: Who are you? "I'm no one" aka Nemo.

Which makes: "Rey No One" or "Rey Nemo" I believe she grows into her real name like "Rey Solo"?

Where NOT looking for a stupid fish, or a fish bowl here:) So far it's just "Rey"

Either it turns out be the right name, or it's back to scavenging:) So this is my "Rey Nemo" fan site:

www.reynemo.com

2. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    lock this again.

Dra--- likes this.
  3. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    May I introduce you to the Rey/Daisy thread. It's a fun place. You might think of talking about this there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.