main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Rey's Lightsaber

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by tib2d2, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReyPrescott

ReyPrescott Jedi Master star 3

Oct 3, 2015

Yeah, only reason im trusting the leaker is because two months before Justice League he practically leaked the whole plot and even provided a quote from the movie if i remember correctly.

"The lightsaber is torn apart when both Kylo and Rey try to play tug of war with it via the Force and it explodes blowing them both back."

2. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012

....and Rey will construct a new one between the events of TLJ and IX as JJ goes back to rehashing ROTJ like he rehashed ANH into TFA.

3. Jaina_Snoke

Jaina_Snoke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 18, 2015
    All the heavily implied connection between Rey and the saber we saw in TFA would be absolutely pointless and hollow, then. I'm bracing for the worst to be honest.

ReyPrescott and Darth Smurf like this.
  4. ZY-Fighter

ZY-Fighter Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 1, 2017
    To quote a character in The Force Awakens:
    "It's true. All of it."

5. MS1

MS1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    Sorry if this has been said in the proceeding pages but I just realised that young Kylo had a blue sabre. Was that Rey's and he lost it?

6. soul8luos

soul8luos Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2013
    Rey's connection is with the Kyber crystal which she still has at the end of TLJ.

7. Sithblade11

Sithblade11 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 12, 2013
    The broken saber was shown at the end on the Falcon; so you presume Rey will repair it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

zam wesell2005 likes this.
  8. RyanForder

RyanForder Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 3, 2014
    I'm praying for a Rey Black Series FX Lightsaber when the next film is released!

9. zam wesell2005

zam wesell2005 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 23, 2015
    That is what I thought. I hope she repairs it, and then makes her own.

Sithblade11 likes this.
  10. Jolee Bindo

Jolee Bindo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2016
    Yeah this is correct I'd say. She'll make a new sabre with the same crystal.

11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    She has the old broken saber, and she still has her staff. I'm predicting she'll make those into a saber pike. We know she has technical skills, and she's still practicing with her staff and seems more proficient with it than with a saber, so it would make sense.

12. RogueZero

RogueZero Jedi Master star 2

Mar 17, 2009
    I prefer a normal single blade lightsaber again for Rey, but I won't be mad if she wields a dual blade lightsaber. It makes some sense as a staff fighter. Regardless, I am really looking forward to her building her own lightsaber (blue blade). Rey knows her machines and I'd love to see her lightsaber hilt have a patched together feel to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.