side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Seldon tells me you're trying to vote me out! OMG I HATE YOU HE IS DRIVING A STAKE BETWEEN US.

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    That is a rumor I heard.

In my opinion it shows your lack of class that you discuss private discussions in threads.

I could care less, I just think it shows that.
    Then again some people just need to cry out for that attention that they recieve no where else.

-Seldon

3. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Before he edited that, Dani, he called you fat.

4. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

Maybe Seldon is jerking you around, Dani, like he was PK and Sebulba.

But to be honest, I'm trying to vote all of you out.

AYBABTU

5. Qui Gon Jim23

Jun 11, 2002
    I need more votes.

Can I buy 3 more this time?

6. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Don't you think its funny though that Seldon is running to you telling you this if he himself is afraid of going up tomorrow. I mean lets face it, we're all afraid of it right now. More then likely there's no reason for any of you to keep me in the house.

You all voted out the only two people in the house that I actually will admit to trying to keep in the house. And then last week you put me and the only person who I actually know. Who it's no big secret that we had an alliance going. It really isn't. In hopes to get rid of one us last week.

Now we come to this week, who will everyone put up probably Me and someone else. So everyone is going to tell everyone what they want you to hear. If it be Rhett wants you gone or Seldon is just lying. They're going to tell you what you want to hear to stay in the game a week longer. That's what this game is all about.

~PK~

7. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
  8. FateNaberrie

Jan 31, 2000
    Proposal. Since Seldon is telling Rhett that Carmen and I nominated him (which is categorically untrue). And is telling me that Rhett voted for me (which I choose to believe is untrue for the time being) and PK and Terr hate my guts (which is understandable, but I don't see why I would be such a big target after only having been in the game for one week).
    It's clear he's trying frantically to save his own ass and is being sloppy in the attempt. Can we please just get rid of him this week and spare him the misery?

9. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

There's a funny thing about Seldon. He has done each of the following:

1. Tried to convince Jim and me that we were part of an alliance with Carmen and him.
    2. Tried to convince Terr and Rev that they were part of an alliance with Carmen and him.
    3. Tried to convince PK and Sebulba that they were in an alliance with Carmen and him.

Presumably, Dani, he will try to suck you into his realm of deceit as well. Which I suppose is the way the game is played, and I'm not really faulting him for that. But there's no reason that we can't point it out either.

AYBABTU

10. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    First off Fate, I don't know who's telling you that I hate your guts. Because the only people in this house that I've talked to this week have been Carmen, Seldon, and Rev. In which case I've not told any of them that I hated your guts. All I've said is I think your a threat. I think Carmens a threat. Heck right now in my mind everyone in this house is a threat. But I don't really know you to hate your guts. So rest assured that I don't hate your guts.

~PK~

11. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Things can get confusing in the face of Rhett and Dani's slander.

Seeing that they want to make me look like I am playing the game I will make the following comment.

I have been loyal to two people since the beginning along with Carmen. With her sister in the house, I don't really know where she stands right now.

With that said I discuss the game with everyone. Yet I am only loyal to certain people. Those who I have mentioned just now are people I have been loyal to since the beginning of this game. We have worked as a team to further ourselves in this game.

Anything more is complete slander.

Do you guys think of me as such a threat that you have to paint me as a liar and a player of both sides? You guys must think I'm some sort of threat? Or else you would not dwell on me. I do not see myself as a threat in this game. However if you would like to continue to cast doubt on me, go ahead.
    In my opinion it just makes you look foolish.

I have said who I have had loyalty to in this game.
    I did talk to Seb and PK. I agreed with them that Rhett is an idiot and should probably be voted out. That was about it. I never told them, hey this is the alliance and we will go to the finals together.

I don't play both sides, if there are sides. I collect information. That is what I have done since week one. I like to try and find out where everyone is going each week. That is how I play the game. I have been loyal to certain people through this game and that has always stayed the same. I don't switch sides or anything like that.

Do you want me to discuss the game history? It began with two sides, DA's super group and Rhett, Jim and Carmen. PK and I entered the house. I took it upon myself to find out where everyone stood. I discovered that most of the house was in an alliance with DA, each one of them only thought it was a three person alliance. After telling them that, two people decided to work with me. From that point on, I have been loyal to them. I also discussed the game with Carmen and decided to be loyal to her. Carmen had a friendship with Rhett and Jim, that was fine.

So I discussed the game with people like Smuggler, Seb and PK. I never said that I would be going to the finals with them. I never said "Hey my loyalty is with you." I just talked with them. I wanted to protect the people I was loyal to.

In week four, I predicted Dani would enter the house. That is fine, I had no problem with it. During this week, I noticed a few things. Rhett was becoming worried about his future in the game. He was scrambling for support. The thing about support is that you use it until you can stand on your own. I'm not into support, I'm into loyalty. So Rhett, don't deny it you had a conversation today with me about who had more support. I look at it as I have never had support. I have team players with me. We work together for the good of the group. That is just the way I see it.

Now no one may be working with me. As I said, I'm not a threat. Carmen has Dani. They are loyal to eachother. Jim has Rhett, they are loyal to eachother. PK is unsure of where to stand because she has lost Seb. I don't know where anyone stands anymore.

I'm not a threat.
    Maybe, Rhett has convinced several of you to join him.
    Maybe I will go out this week.

I don't know.
    If anyone is interested in talking, feel free to send me a PM or discuss it over AIM.

-Seldon

12. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    3. Tried to convince PK and Sebulba that they were in an alliance with Carmen and him.

I was never under the impression that I was in an alliance with PK and Seb. I have no idea where you got that from.

13. FateNaberrie

Jan 31, 2000
    I was never under the impression that I was in an alliance with PK and Seb. I have no idea where you got that from.

Did he say that you ever thought you were in an alliance with PK and Seb? Try reading for comprehension next time.

14. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Thats kind of funny cause Seldon you told me and Seb that you were trying to get people together to take Rhett and Jim out of the game. And that you wanted to help us out and work with us. Because me and Seb wanted to keep Smuggler in the game.

I find it kind of funny how you say you're just trying to figure out where everyone is. But yet your way of doing it is kind of sneaky and playing both sides of the field. And believe me if Carmen was in an alliance with me and Seb she would have a red target on her back. Just like me and Seb had.

Which its fine that you did that Seldon, cause this is a game. And that sort of stuff is suppose to happen. People get stabbed in the back and they get upset about it. Whats funny is that me and Seb knew the week before he went out of the house. That you were against us from the beganning and with the others. We said it in a chat one day on MSN. I actually brought it up. That its kind of odd how you had been on MSN all day then turn around get on AIM right after me and Seb agree with you about who the threats in this game are.

Then you turn around and log off five minutes later. It just seemed odd that day cause Rhett got offline at the same time you did. It just seemed odd to me. And I pointed it out to Seb and he agreed. But please do not say certian people are in an alliance when they are not. I don't think it's fair to Carmen to do that to her. She doesn't deserve to be red targeted like that.

~PK~

15. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Everyone knows that Carmen and I were part of a group, I don't know where Carmen stands anymore. So it is not like I'm saying that her and I are a team still. I don't know.

This forum seems to be putting everything in public. I don't have a problem with that.

If I get offline, it is usually because I have something to do. It has nothing to do with who else is leaving. I am not in an alliance with Rhett. I have discussed things in the game with rhett in the past because we had common opposition.

Yes, I talked to you and Seb. I told you guys that Rhett needed to go. I said that I would work on it. I never said, "It is us three till the end." I just never said that. You guys assumed that I was with you. It was never stated which way. I like you guys. You assumed I was with you. I still like you. I collected information to better understand the game. I agree that Rhett should leave the house and in due time he will. I told you that we need to get the votes to take Rhett out. As you can see this week, that became true. Now whether I had anything to do with it, is speculation but it did happen. I'm not a liar. I'm not sneaking around in shadows. I collected information from you and was vague with you.

If I am loyal to you in this game, I tell you so.
    I did not like to see some people go in this game. SebX is a great guy. Yet he had the power of a large fanforce before him...for game purposes he had to leave. The same can be said about many of us. It is not personal, it is part of the game.

-Seldon

16. Qui Gon Jim23

Jun 11, 2002
    I'm still trying to figure out how two people that are so obviously stupid made it this far in this game. Fortune favors the foolish.

17. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Jim, I would think that you would understand how you and Rhett made it to this point.

-Seldon

18. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Look Seldon all I'm saying, your good with words. You can talk people into thinking its safe to tell him, he's with us. Or well ok. And I was told by you and two other people that you were going to get this alliance together to get Rhett and Jim out of the game.

No you were never in an alliance with me and Seb and no offense you really couldn't be part of an alliance with me and Seb you aren't from Indy! And truth is if you had known he was leaving that week regardless of getting voted out or not you could of put someone else more threating up.

~PK~

19. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Who is to say I am not getting Rhett and Jim out of the house?

There are still a couple of weeks and anything can happen.

-Seldon

20. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    Well I'll just let it known now that if I go up this week and get voted out no hard feelings. I'm not alligned with anyone. And in all honesty Episode 3 Spoilers are start to leak more and more everyday and it kind of makes me itchy just being in here. So don't feel bad if you don't want hurt someones feelings and put me up or to keep you in a week another week.

Don't get me wrong I'll fight till the end and I'll do every task. I'm not giving up but I just want everyone to know that if you have to, you have too. And I don't really care either way.

~PK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.