Rhode Five, standing by...

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by Psychosis555, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychosis555 Jedi Youngling

Hello. In one of my usual romps around the internet, I stumbled across this and it seems interesting. I'm from Pawtucket, right near the Providence line. So...anyone care to explain to a newbie like me what this is all about? That FAQ is next to useless...

Anyway, anyone wants to know more about me, just go here:

Thanks all.
  2. Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Basically we are just a group of people who all enjoy Star wars. Unsurprisingly we also share other interest. Costumes, RPGs, books, comics and the list goes on.

We get together at least once a month at our meets. Which are usually the second saturday of the month. Our past meets have been: Movies, cookouts, King richards faire, mini golf, etc. We have a grand ole time.

We keep in contact mostly via these forums. To coordinate meets or just chat about stuff. Mainly its all about just having some good old fashioned fun .... and making fun of Greedo.
  3. Psychosis555 Jedi Youngling

Yes, for Greedo truly does suck. And he didn't shoot first.

Well, my main areas of interest lie in the books. I've read a good chunk of them (it's all I really do in my free time, aside from playing those damn addictive Star Wars video games). I've wanted to try the SWRPG for the longest time, as I've read a lot about the West End version and I've played a bit of D&D, but none of my friends are exactly into Star Wars as much as I am.

I can't wait to go to a meet, this sounds like just the thing I've been looking for.
  4. idarii Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hello :) welcome to our little group here

jeff pretty much summed it up there. we're all pretty easy going, and a very friendly bunch if i do say so myself.

we've also got a few members, myself included, who are interested in books and particularly RPGs. i'm sure you'll find that out as you go though :)

again, welcome!
  5. MonaLeia Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Welcome, welcome!! :D

Hope to meet you soon! This really is a wonderful group of people. And there are certainly people who share your interests!

So, since we're on the topic, anyone think of what we're doing next month? :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.