Rhode Squadron Celebration III information thread

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by DarthLucanas, Jan 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay a HRC!! I'm going to get my usual t-shirt.
  2. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, Wook! I got some bananas with your name on them!

"Let me hear you say, the Sith is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S

The Sith is bananas
    B-A-N-A-N-A-S"
  3. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    We are now checked into the Omni-Wan Darth Severin and am settling in after the mess with will call.

My hotel key card has Vader on the card and says STAR WARS CELEBRATION III. :D

We already ran into Mike (Ghost of Anakin) and RJ from the New Jersey Order and will probably hang with them tonight...and the rest of the week.

Talk to you all later.
  4. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    The keys here at the Hampton have Vader in Flames too. And we can keep them, but they said if we lose it they will not give us another :)
    I had a prob at Will Call too. Even tho the email doesn't say you need your badge to pick up your Celebration @ C3 tix they won't give them to you without it. Ah well, not like I'm not going back there before Sat!
    I've already seen Tim Zahn and some friends (don't know who they were) at Steak N Shake. And we saw Steve Sansweet while picking up our tix. And while on the way to the Con Center, Michael Sheard (Ozzel) passed us by on the street.
    Looking to be a great weekend!!
  5. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Glad to hear you guys have arrived safely! I had quite the evening last night...and really don't know why I'm awake right now. :p After eating dinner with the OSWCC, we (Joe, Justin from WFC, and myself) were hanging around in the Marriott lobby. Sandi Finlay (Sly Moore), Nalini Krishan (Barriss Offee) and her boyfriend, Alan Ruscoe (Plo Koon), and model Nutopia joined us a little later. We all stayed down there until they essentially kicked us out. The bar closed ridiculously early.

Today I'll be wearing my Padme costume! I'm quite excited. :)

If anyone needs to find me, just give me a call! I'll have my phone on me most of the time. I want to see you guys!
  6. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    We had a party in our room last night, and we had a lot of people representing different states.

Jeff and Rosie represented New England...and Beanie was nowhere to be found.

Saturday night, we're having another one.
  7. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just got back from picking up my fig-yas. Cash and figure line only for the win!!

Had to go back and drop them off. Taking a short break and then I'm going back arms flailing. I'll be there saturday night at some point Marie.

Hope to see you guys around.
  8. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm in my room and I'm dying to take a fricken nap. I'm soooooooooo tired.
  9. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well since I wasn't in line at 12:01AM last night, I won't be able to get in to see Mr. Lucas. So I'm just relaxing today and just going to wait till the line to get in is gone.

Isn't much that I want to go see today. Maybe watch the guys make the life size oragami Jabba the Hutt.

I'll be going to the Celebration at Celebration tonight for alittle. Then I hear there is a pah-tee in someones sweet suite.
  10. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    Club 1203. Always hoppin.
  11. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    For a limited time (May 2 to May 9) you can order Celebration III stuff at Star Wars Shop.com

Alot of this stuff sold out fast and I was only able to purchase some of it.

I had to wait in line all day the first day :(

Thanks Gen Con!!!! :mad:

But I did enjoy the other 3 days of the convention. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.