main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Rhode Squadron - NJO hookup in the land of Liberman

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthMoby, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Thats right,

Come to the state which has its own Palpatine, Joe Liberman (come on, he's a dead ringer for Ian McDermitt). August 13th at 2PM, Lisa from Rhode Squadron has invited us to her humble abode in CT. More details to come. Please let us know if you can make this glorious event.

2. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    So add reading a calender on to the list of things I suck at. It will be on August 14th, not 13th. Sorry.

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    That might be a bad time, Ed. That's the weekend of CauldronCon in Danvers, MA, which the NJO might be roadtripping for. Of course, if the NJO leaves CauldronCon early and stops @ Lisa's on the way back home, that's a different story.

4. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Richie, CauldronCon is a little pricey :( I really wanted to make it for a road trip to see all of you guys, but I know that I won't be making CauldronCon, also because I can't get Saturdays off. If the other guys of NJO want to go, that's totally up to them. I don't know if they've decided on that yet. I just know that I cannot make it. :(

But, since this event is on Sunday the 14th, I don't see why I couldn't make that. Hopefully, Gary and I will have a car at this time to drive up to Lisa's :)

5. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Hope you guys can make it. I will be gathering information together for this. I will post here as soon as some becomes available.

6. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    Hey guys! I just wanted to personally invite you to my house! I am thrilled to be hosting and I promise much fun will be had by all! I live on a lake so there will be boat rides and we will be having a barbecue with all sorts of yummies! Bring swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, and the like. Hopefully, the weather will be kind and you all can come!

7. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Yay!! I am so excited about this, especially since it's a Sunday and I CAN attend!!

8. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Is the date in the above thread correct? I heard otherwise

Moby or Lisa, please verify.

Thanks!
    ~DG~

9. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    The date is Sunday, August 14th, 2005 , the second Sunday in August. Hope that helps.

10. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    august 14th there is a mid-jersey comic-con.

11. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    What does the 21st , which is the sunday after the 14th, looking for people. 14th is conflicting for a couple of people.

12. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    August 21st is fine for me. We could celebrate Gary's birthday 10 days early, too ;)

13. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    Marie, PM sent.

14. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Got it ;) PM sent back :)

15. Fat_Daddy_Pimp_Stain

Fat_Daddy_Pimp_Stain Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    Not sure if I can make it yet.

* Beanie *

How do you like the new screen name?

This came about when I chose my Austin Powers bad guy name.

16. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    You should just make BEANIE a screen name.

They're now selling Speaker City t-shirts at Hot Topic. I'm waiting for a Harrison College tee to come out. LMAO. You're my boy BLUE!

17. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    You should just make BEANIE a screen name.
    That would be an interesting screenname. :)

18. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Beanie-
    Interesting. Gotta get used to it.

Bro, you need to be at that BBQ. It's the first time we can both actually drive less that 4 hours to hang out!

Looking forward to seeing the MASS/RI folks again. Always a good time. Did anyone invite Connecticut folks?

~DG~

19. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Does Connecticut even have a Fan Force?

20. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Does Connecticut even have a Fan Force?
    Not really, they have a Connecticut forum, but they have not had any meets as of yet. I occasionally post on their boards.

21. DarthMoby

Apr 10, 2002
    The date is Sunday, August 21th, 2005 , the third Sunday in August. Hope that helps.

If people cannot make this date, I am sorry but no further changes will be made. Lisa thank you for your awesome flexibility.

22. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Word 'em up. It's on the calendar and I'll be there :)

23. MonaLeia

Jan 13, 2003
    Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that I sent directions from Rhode Island to Jeff but if you need directions from New Jersey, let me know! :)

24. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Lisa, what do you need us to bring?

25. MonaLeia

Jan 13, 2003
    Well, I guess that will have to be coordinated! We tend to have a lot of company here so we have tons of drinks (both alcoholic and non) and usually are pretty good with food but if there is anything you particularly like that would be cool. It's going to be picnic style so maybe picnicy sides, salads and whatnot, or desert if you want.

In terms of what you need for you, I would say definitely bathing suits, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen, anything you would enjoy doing. We live on a lake and there is potential swimming and boating. We also have bacci! The rest would be up to you, of course!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.