main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Rhythm and Booms

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Whats everyone doing for Rhythm and Booms, I may be at Warner Park that day, I'm not sure yet.

2. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Well I for one will be selling ridiculosly high priced soda! thats what I did with my bros. and a few friends and we made total 80$ pretty good money! For all ye Fanforce Members I will give you a discount! 25 cents instead of a dollar (for a can), so look for me! I will most likely be dragging a cooler full of soda with a star wars shirt on. So if you mention your a fan force member...SPECIAL DISCOUNT! hope to see you all thier!

Forcebewitya!

3. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    If I see you I'll stop by, I will most likely be whereing a darth maul shirt or a shirt that has Qui Gon, Obi Wan and Maul on it.

4. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I was there had lots of Fun, didnt see anyone in star wars shirts, didnt really look, I hung out at the Triple M stage for the day

5. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    I didn't see any of you!(well I guess I did see Eric their) and didn't make that much money this year either...oh well it was fun and all, but I will say that I was dissapointed by the lack of SW music :(

Forcebewitya!

6. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    If it helps I think I had the only purple hat in the park. Like I said I stayed at the Triple M stage and listened to some great music.
    I did like the fact I heard music from the movie Gettysburg, its the 140th annaversery of the battle July 1st-3rd

7. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    sorry I dont remember seeing you. I saw many a people their I walked all around the park, I think me and my friends covered pretty much everything.

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.