main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Richmond area RPG

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JSaunders, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSaunders

JSaunders Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Just wanted to extend an invite to any SW RPG players in the area. While we are a part of the local Moisturefarm COOP , it's not mandatory that you be a member of the fanclub to join the RPG group and have some fun gaming with us :) So check us out in the link below and if you're interested in gaming with us let us know.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    For those of you interested, Holocron Productions is having a game Saturday after the FF meeting. If you are interested, see our website or contact myself or JSaunders here

3. JSaunders

JSaunders Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Just a note,... we're having some scirpt troubles with the forums at the moment so if anyone has any questions or comments please post them here.

4. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    jocelynn "still no last name" will be making her rpg debut...or at least be watching :)

and stacy, thank you for the comment in the other thread...i *love* this quote O:)

5. JSaunders

JSaunders Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Glad you've got it all done up :) I hope Evan was alot of help explaining the book to you....I know it can be a bit intimidating when you flip through it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.