main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rick and Bubba Halloween Costume Contest

Discussion in 'Archive: Enterprise, AL' started by Bors_Kaegel, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bors_Kaegel

Bors_Kaegel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    Enterprise Neighbors,

Kevin from the Alabama Star Wars Syndicate here. I've got details on a great costuming opportunity coming up in Birmingham that you guys might be interested in. Rick & Bubba, the ever-popular morning show duo broadcast nationwide on Turner South and on radios all over the South, are holding their annual Halloween Costume Contest back at home this year - right outside the studio's 'Red Velvet Room', the studio they occupy. The prizes are great, ranging from big cash to prize packs. It'll be October 29th, the friday before Halloween, starting around the same time they start broadcasting.

If you guys want more details and want to try and organize with the 'Birmingham and beyond' folks in the Syndicate, visit the Event Planning forum on our website. I have a topic started there about this event. I'll also keep an eye here if anyone has any questions I can answer.

Hope to see you there! :)

2. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Draku_Vorn: Will you be in Birmingham that weekend? If so, maybe we could work something out...

Thanks for the heads up, Kevin.

Sage H.

3. Bors_Kaegel

Jan 29, 2002
    No problem at all, Joe.

If there is anything I can do so far as transportation is concerned, let me know. It's a little too soon to tell for sure, but we may have folks coming up from down that way.

4. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Will do. Thanks again.

Sage H.

5. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    I have a football game that night I have to play at ( I'm in the marching band) But if that falls though I might be able to go....But I don't know....But if I can't go then good luck guys!!!!!!!

6. Bors_Kaegel

Jan 29, 2002
    I understand that Marching Band requirement, bud! I marched with a Trombone all through junior and high school.

Any other takers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.