main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rick McCallum Appearance in epsiode I

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darthy_vader2, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthy_vader2

Darthy_vader2 Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    Did anyone notice in Episode I, producer Rick McCallum made a cameo? he was standing behind queen amidala near the end of the movie on Naboo. queen amidala congratulates senator palpatine on being elected chancellor. McCallum is wearing the black outfit.

2. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    "Hello, Old News? Yes, Darthy_vader2 would like to cancel his subscription. Yes he will be giving his business to Behind The Times. Alright, bye-bye."

:p

3. Sn4tcH

Sn4tcH Jedi Master star 4

Oct 22, 2004
    "Hello, Old News? Yes, Darthy_vader2 would like to cancel his subscription. Yes he will be giving his business to Behind The Times. Alright, bye-bye."

Is there no end to your incredibly subtle sarcasm? :p

4. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Now now... that wasn't subtle... :D

5. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/fun/snapshot/2000/11/img/palpy_bg.jpg]

6. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Yep! He,Ben Burtt,and I think one more crew member (was it Don Bies? Correct me if I'm wrong) all had cameos in that scene. Also,the guy in the green suit taking the Kadue from Jar-Jar at the end was former fan club president Dan Madsen,IIRC. :)

7. The_Negotiator

The_Negotiator Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Hey, don't knock Behind The Times, it's a great read. The most recent issue had an article about ET's in the Senate Arena! So informative!!

8. master_organa

master_organa Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 5, 2004
    Yep! He,Ben Burtt,and I think one more crew member (was it Don Bies? Correct me if I'm wrong) all had cameos in that scene. Also,the guy in the green suit taking the Kadue from Jar-Jar at the end was former fan club president Dan Madsen,IIRC.
    Was he the guy who wrote into Time Magazine about Yoda being his hero because he was short?

9. DarkSider99

DarkSider99 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2005
    everyone knew that already[face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.