main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Riddell Mini Helmets

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by jMo_Skywalker, Jun 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jMo_Skywalker

jMo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    I couldnt find any threads on these, so I figured I could start one. My question is, does anyone know of a web site that sells these? I am specifically looking for Boba Fett's. Thanks for any help.

2. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I know that KBtoys,com has the vader and 3po ones. I have the vader and love it.

3. jMo_Skywalker

jMo_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    Yea I have the Vader too- It's incredible. I really want the Boba one though. Thanks for the info on the 3PO one- he just might have to do...

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I found Boba listed on Brian's toys but he is sold out. They have Vader and 3PO though.
    Enter 'Riddell' in the search field to see the list.

5. finster_the_hutt

finster_the_hutt Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2003
    There's always Ebay. I got my Vader there and saved on the price and the shipping (compared to mail order). The Fett, along with Stormtroopers & X-Wing Pilot helmets are little more scarce than 3PO and Vader and thus you should expect a higher price. If the Fett compares with the Vader, it's well worth it. These helmets are VERY cool. Cheers

6. shocktrooper

shocktrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I have Darth's, 3PO's & Lukes helmet
    Ebay is probably your best chance as the line finished a few years back and wasn't very popular, but be prepared your probably looking at $100US + for Boba and $200US plus for the Stormie at least thats what the auctions I follow go for. I was lucky to get my 3 at retail in Aus for around $25Us each.
    But Boba and the Stormie are elusive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.