main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Riddle Rebels

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Ok, here's what I sketched (keep the snickering to a minimum, please):

[image=http://members.aol.com/inxsary/ridreb.jpg]

2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    I think the logo that I was talking about was the one in the works that you had mentioned. They have it in a few places on the website. I've been keeping an eye on that group in hopes of one day joining. My only problem is that I still don't have a good picture of my in costume. I wanted to take care of that sometime this year, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

I'll probably be going to the MegaCon on Saturday, so I'll look for you around the RL table (you said you'd be working it, right?).

I see where you're going with the logo. I like that idea. It's different than what I was thinking and I think it would work well. Perhaps Q99 could whip up a CG version? *hint hint* ;)

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Was that a hint Jayna??? ;) I'll see what I can do tonight. Shouldn't take more than about 20-30mins for a rough render. I'll have to take a break around 8 for Farscape though :D

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I just remembered that the Gamer's Guild will be there Saturday as well. :)

5. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I will try to be at fanforce stuff and support the club as best I can. I don't spend much time on the boards anymore because they'll fail me out of EP, but I'll be lurking around a little, plus Jayna will let me know when we have meetings.

Have fun at MEGACON!

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, how's this looking so far?

7. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I like that a lot. Great job!

8. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Hey all, during my latest HW break I decided to add an official TFN Fan Force banner to the erfseds site. I think it fits well with our theme ;)

9. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I went to look at it, and it is the only banner that I can't see. I don't know if it's my computer or not, though...

Also FYI- You have a rocket LUANCH on Sunday? You might want to fix that. ;)

10. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Oops! Thanks. I fixed the banner, but I'll have to get into flash to fix the movie. And the launch is Saturday :p guess I should slow it down a little, huh?

11. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Oh, sorry. It wasn't the day as much as the LUANCH that I was concerned with. :)

The banner looks good! Did you custom make it to say "Join the Rebellion"?

12. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Aw, well thank you for letting me know :) Maybe I should add 'Jayna Kenobi-beta tester' at the bottom :p

I actually pulled the banner right off the downloads section of Fan Force! I saw it and was like 'Oh that is so going on my site' :D

13. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Excellent banner. The force is strong with you. Recruitment form other campus organizations is always a good thing.

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Boy, it's a Dagobah kind of day, isn't it?

Like I said, 'It's good to be the webmaster' ;) I was also talking to one of my buddies in SGA and he recommeded that when the time comes to submit everything, we should have officers and a constitution drafted, that way the approval boards sees that this 'Star Wars club' is actually trying to be a serious organization and not just a bunch of geeks swinging sticks around.

Also, I am going to hit up the Gamer's Guild tonight for sigs, and if I see Jayna tomorrow afternoon I'll let her take it around. If not I'll take it to the ERFSEDS meeting and get some sigs there. I think I have 12 so far, but it's not right in front of me.

15. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Very cool. If we get together on Thursday, we can talk about our constitution and stuff. We'll show 'em we're more than a bunch of geeks! We'll be geeks with a Jedi Council and a constitution! :)

16. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    And Lightsabers! Signed by Darth Vader!!!

17. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    You've gotta love it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.