main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rift: The Dunes of Time (Crossover)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zethyus

Zethyus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    IC: Paul Phoenix
    Albion, Clifftop Path

Paul had successfully tackled his targeted bandit, and rested his knees on the grass as he readied himself to punch the daylights out of him. Only then did he see the bandit trying to pull out a dagger, but just as soon a fishing rod hooked the knife from his hand. Looking over to Big, Paul nodded in thanks. Turning his head, he saw another flurry of bandits heading through the gate.

"More of you?"

Paul reached his hand back and threw a punch at the bandit beneath him, attempting to knock him out so he could help his allies.

Tag: Albion party

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: as Mega Man and Rush
    Albion

"Uh oh," Mega Man muttered when more bandits headed through the gate up ahead. "Come on, Rush."

Rush barked in response as he followed Mega Man toward the fight. The boy ran into the fray firing pellets everywhere, hoping to hit something, while Rush lunged at one of the bandits.

TAG: Albion combatants...

3. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Reno
    Patriot City, Freedom Fortress Entrance

Reno walked quietly behind The Ant. His mind remained on the concerns for his friends. He sighed and looke dup at The Ant as he turned around and spoke to him again.

"Well, to put all of the questions you could have about your current situation into context: your world, wherever that may be, is in danger of being destroyed by a mad scientist named Timemaster and the only way to save it is to prevent him from getting the energy he needs from other worlds."

The Ant led Reno further into the base, his eyes frequently looking back to see if he was still following him. "I know it sounds crazy, but maybe Mentor can clear it up for you when we get to the computer room..."

Reno closed his eyes and sighed. 'Destoryed? I can't let that happen.' He thought silently to himself. Reno continued to follow The Ant, continuing to think about how he would be able to stop his world from being destroyed.

Tag: Zedd_Vega

4. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Solid Snake~
    ~Patriot City, Freedom Fortress, Computer Room~

"I apologize for not getting to the point sooner, but to sum things up, your world had been destroyed by a time traveling scientist named Timemaster. There are others, like yourself, who have been saved from certain death and brought here to defeat Timemaster and restore their worlds to their whole originiality." Mentor explained, trying to use his Cerebral Balance to further calm the soldier.

"We've already sent several recruits to one of the worlds ravaged by that fiend Timemaster, and we could really use your help on this one, son." Minuteman added, hoping to gain an alliance with the man standing before them.

"Well I suppose I don't have much of a choice. Plus I am in the mood for some combat. When do I head out to help?"

~TAG: Zedd~

5. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Mentor, Minuteman, The Ant

Patriot City, Freedom Fortress, Computer Room

As Reno was guided into the room by The Ant where they soon met up with both Mentor and Minuteman, and the ever stern Solid Snake.

"Here," Mentor said, handing an olde-tyme pocketwatch to Snake. "This will enable you to travel through the timestream. However, since there is a constant influx of beings being sent through the timestream, you may not be sent to the correct world." Mentor said as a gloomy look crossed his face.

"Whenever you are ready, it will take you to one of the world's ravaged by Timemaster. Godspeed lad." Minuteman added, the watch glowing in Snake's hand.

The Ant led Reno over to Mentor where he hoped that they could clear up any of the questions that the red-haired man may have had about their current situation.

"I'd like to introduce Mentor. Mentor this is... I'm sorry, what's your name again?" The Ant asked, clearly not acquainted enough with the young man.

TAG: Master_Kast7, Anime_Fan

[b]Vincent, Raz, Big, Blinx, Bandits

[i]Albion, Clifftop Path[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Vincent didn't see any sight of the blue hedgehog as he turned his eyes to Razputin. [color=crimson]"Sonic isn't anywhere to be found Raz. We're gonna have to find another way to get this gate opened..."[/color] Vincent said as his gun fired it's last shot before it needed to be reloaded.

Raz looked around and peered through his red goggles to the others. [color=orangered]"Mega Man! He can blow up the controls with his pellet blaster!"[/color]

Vincent didn't hesitate, yelling to the robotic boy who was busy blasting hordes of bandits with his blaster. For a kid, he was a pretty damn good shot. [color=crimson]"Mega Man! We need you to blast open this gate! Raz and I can't hold these bandits much longer..."[/color]

Blinx rolled on the ground between a few of the bandits and fired the arrows he sucked up in his sweeper to give Mega Man some covering fire. [color=coral]"Go! I've got your back!"[/color] Blinx said to Mega Man and Rush, hoping that they could get there in time.

Elsewhere, [b]Paul Phoenix[/b] knocked out the bandit he was engaged with and turned on more, each armed with curved blades and arrows. Big stood at his side, ready to defend him, treating him as a newfound friend.

[color=purple]"Don't try and hurt my friends,"[/color] Big exclaimed, swinging the large bobber on his fishing rod to knock out a few of the Bandits that were flanking Paul and Mega Man. This battle may become more intense with time...[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Dubya_Scott, Zethyus[/b]

6. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004

"Here," Mentor said, handing an olde-tyme pocketwatch to Snake. "This will enable you to travel through the timestream. However, since there is a constant influx of beings being sent through the timestream, you may not be sent to the correct world." Mentor said as a gloomy look crossed his face.

"Whenever you are ready, it will take you to one of the world's ravaged by Timemaster. Godspeed lad." Minuteman added, the watch glowing in Snake's hand.

"Wait a minute. What happens if I'm not sent to the correct world?"

7. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Microwave

The robot from the future known as Microwave interjected to answer Solid Snake's question, stepping out from the wall he was positioned against.

"-Unit designated Solid Snake will be sent to decronstructed universe and must make initial repairs by designated unit's self.-" The mechanical man replied in a grating, monotone voice. It appeared, in laymans terms, that Snake would be sent to a different world and must correct or protect the timestream from being contaminated further.

TAG: Master_Kast7

8. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004

"-Unit designated Solid Snake will be sent to decronstructed universe and must make initial repairs by designated unit's self.-" The mechanical man replied in a grating, monotone voice. It appeared, in laymans terms, that Snake would be sent to a different world and must correct or protect the timestream from being contaminated further.

"Will I have training for this? Will I have any help?"

9. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Mentor

Mentor nodded. "That watch serves as a two-way communication device between our world and any world you may be in at any time. Unfortunately, none of the Freedom Force can accompany you in those worlds, for we carry the same time signature as Timemaster. We would only damage the timestream further..."

Mentor looked over to Reno who was standing off beside The Ant and motioned him over. "Should you need backup, I'm sure Reno could assist you. He's versed in combat from the information I've gathered on him..."

TAG: Master_Kast7, Anime_Fan

10. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002

Mega Man nodded in acknowledgement to the commands given to him by his teammates. Rush ran ahead tackling bandits in the boys path. Mega Man ran and took a giant leap through the air to get close enough to the gate. While in mid-air, he charged up his mega-buster. By the time he hit the ground, the arm-cannon was fully charged. Down on one knee, Mega Man aimed at the controls to the gate and fired. It wasn't a pellet. It was an energy blast that, when unleashed, the kick-back almost threw the Blue Bomber off-balance. He watched the shot get closer and closer to the gate...

TAG: Zedd, and others in the battle...

11. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004

"That watch serves as a two-way communication device between our world and any world you may be in at any time. Unfortunately, none of the Freedom Force can accompany you in those worlds, for we carry the same time signature as Timemaster. We would only damage the timestream further..."

"Should you need backup, I'm sure Reno could assist you. He's versed in combat from the information I've gathered on him..."

"How would I call Reno for backup if needed?"

12. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Reno

Reno looked around as The Ant led him into the computer room. He scratched the side of his face and looked up as The Ant asked him his name. Reno grinned lightly, looking at him.

"Names Reno."

He said and then looked around again. He crossed his arms over his chest, listening to Snake and Mentor's conversation. He wasn't really paying attention, just picked up some things he felt were important and continued to look around. He quickly snapped to attention when Mentor said his name. Reno then walked over to him and nodded.

"Yea I can fight. So we're suppose to go to other world's and kick the bad guys hiny huh. No problem."

Tag: Zedd_Vega, Master_Kast7

13. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Dubya_Scott, Zedd-Vega, Zethyus, Trimaj

Albion, Clifftop Path

Rockman's mega-buster blast neared the gate controls and hit them with a tremendous BOOM! The doors swung open on the wooden and stone winches, leaving a large trail for the heroes to make their way through.

"Now, let's take care of these bandits!" Vincent said with a small grin hidden beneath his red scarf. He fired shots at the hordes of bandits swarming about the path, as did Raz, setting quite a few of them on fire with his pyrokinesis.

"Mmm! Fire!" Raz said smiling through his red goggles. The Bandits were writhing on the ground, unable to stop the mind-controlled flames. Soon, the heroes could enter the main camp of Twinblade and hopefully find Teresa.

[b]Master_Kast7, Anime_Fan

[i]Patriot City, Freedom Fortress, Computer Room[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Mentor and Minuteman nodded, handing [b]Reno[/b] a pocketwatch as well. The bleeping on the computer screen seemed to slow down as the red dots indicating "bandits" disappeared. Mentor gave a small sigh of relief.

[color=limegreen]"Your first stop will be Albion. I cannot stress enough how much you will all need to work together on these missions, or else all life will be lost through time."[/color][/blockquote]

14. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    The path outside the gates

Mega Man smiled when he noticed it was a direct hit. Tons of bandits came running toward them ready to attack. Mega Man turned to the dog and said, "Let's go, Rush!" The Blue Bomber headed into the group of bandits firing pellets with Rush right behind him.

TAG: Albion combatants...

15. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004

"Names Reno. Yea I can fight. So we're suppose to go to other world's and kick the bad guys hiny huh? No problem."

"I like this guy already." Snake thought to himself.

"Your first stop will be Albion. I cannot stress enough how much you will all need to work together on these missions, or else all life will be lost through time."

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm already ready to go."

~TAG: Zedd, Anime_Fan~

16. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC:My apologies all. I haven't been able to get a post of any sort together for various reasons. I'll try not to disappear on you again. If I have any control over things it won't happen.

IC: Sonic/ Forest, Clifside Pass/ Albion/ Fable

Sonic heard the command to go and get the switch, but found himself suddenly having to dodge various crossbow bolts, and actually getting tripped up by a rock, which spilled him over the edge of the cliff. As he bounced down the edge he muttered to himself, highly irritated with the bandits up above.

About halfway down he finally managed to hook a protruding tree. "That was way uncool..." he muttered to himself. As he looked around, he saw very little protruding from the wall, so at least it was a straight shot back up. But he had a distinct lack of momentum at the moment, and that which he did have was in the wrong direction. Down.

Starting his feet moving as fast as he could he started swinging himself back and forth, and eventually threw himself at the wall. His feet found a little traction, and he was off. However, by the time he got back up he saw Mega Man shoot, and score the hit.

With that he went looking for one of the bozo's that had made him fall in the first place. They wouldn't enjoy it should he come across them...

TAG: ALBION GROUP

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Nice post, Trimaj, explaining why Sonic was "absent". Good re-entry post. ;)

18. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Reno

"Your first stop will be Albion. I cannot stress enough how much you will all need to work together on these missions, or else all life will be lost through time."

Mental said, as he handed Reno a pocket watch. Reno took the watch, and nodded lightly, looking down at it. He looked over at Snake as he spoke.

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm already ready to go."

Reno grinned lightly and threw his watch up into the air. He caught it quickly and grinned again, looking from Mental to Snake and back again. Reno gently cracked his neck and slammed his closed fist into his open palm, making sure not to damage the watch.

" Same here, just point me in the right direction."

Tag: Zedd_Vega, Master_Kast7

19. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Indeed. Excellent re-entry post. Good to have you back Trimaj.

Anime_Fan, Master_Kast7

The small pocketwatches began to glow violently in a reddish-pink hue and before Snake and Reno knew it, they were sent spiraling through time and space towards the world of Albion.

A most lengthy ride, the two found themselves in the middle of an epic battle where they could see blue animals with shoes, large men with even larger hair, and mysterious men in red coats tearing up what appeared to be a terrible and ugly bunch of bandits. Common sense told them that the bandits were the "bad guys" and these others... these "heroes" were the good guys.

[b]Dubya_Scott, Zethyus, Trimaj, Zedd-Vega

[i]Albion, Clifftop Path[/i][/b]

[blockquote]More and more bandits flowed from the newly opened gates, but the hordes were slowly depleting. It had appeared [b]Mega Man[/b] had done a bangup job on that gate, and the other bandits fled within the gates to where it left and opening for the heroes to rush through.[/blockquote]

20. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Albion

Mega Man ran toward the opening in the gate blasting bandits as he went along. Then, unexpectedly, a bandit jumped out at him from the side, wrestling the Blue Bomber to the ground. "Aahh!" He had caught Mega Man off-guard. Then another bandit jumped in to help. Mega Man struggled with these two guys on top of him.

Rush barked and came running over. He lunged and bit one of the bandits right on the butt. CHOMP!

The bandit yelped in pain and rolled over, clutching his bottom. While the second bandit turned to see his friend in pain, Mega Man pushed the bandit in the face and rolled over on top of him. While Mega Man had him pinned to the ground, he threw a punch into the guys face, knocking him out cold.

(ooc: hope that was okay. I assume the hordes of bandits are NPC's. If not, I'll rewrite the post.)

TAG: Albion people...

21. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Reno
    Albion, Clifftop Path

Reno blinked lightly, looking around. He grinned, spotting the familiar red coat and the tall man wearing it. Reno pulled out his electric rod out and smacked some of the bandits to the ground, rushing forward through the gate to help the fellow other worlders. He grinned lightly, fighting off the bandits with his rod. He was impressed with Mega Man, he looked like a small kid but he fought well. Reno smiled softly and kicked one of the bandits in the face, knocking as many as he could down with his rod.

Tag: Albion People

OOC: Sorry for the short post. Not too much time on my hands at the moment. See you all later :D

22. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Yeah, feel free to just tear through the bandits as you please. They swarm all over in Fable, so why not here? ;)

23. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC:post coming late today. don't have time at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.