main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Right Here Waiting (Song Fic A/A)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CodyMonKenobi, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Title:Right Here Waiting
    Author(s): CodyMonKenobi
    Timeframe:The Saga
    Characters:Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Luke
    Genre: romance...Maybe? :p
    Keywords:Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Luke Songfic
    Summary:Song fic about Ani, and Padme from TPM to ROTJ

I kindo f jump around at the begginning and then the end is kind of long. It didn't turn out exactly as I envisioned it, so let me know what you think.

Right Here Waiting

Anakin sat in his room thinking about Padme. She was the most beautiful, wonderful person he had met in all of his nine years. Normally he would be working on Threepio or the Pod Racer, but he sat today carving a Japort Snippit for the stunning off-worlder.

He couldn?t explain the way she made him feel. He felt funny, kind of tingly, but at the same time he felt strange, and ached every moment that she wasn?t around. The look on her face when he told her he was going to marry her was priceless. Anakin didn?t know how a slave would ever marry an off-worlder, but he knew some how it would happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin sat watching Qui-Gon burn, a million things running through his head. He was no longer a slave, but Padme was a Queen. His future was still undetermined. Ani looked up at Obi-Wan, ?What will happen to me now??

Obi-Wan leaned down to the small boy, ?The council has given me permission to train you. You will be a Jedi I promise.?

So that was it, he was going to become a Jedi, and he would probably never see Padme ever again. His heart ached at the thought of never seeing her again. As he glanced over he saw her hand closed around something, when he focused he recognized the rope that the Japort Snippit was on. He would see her again, and she would be his wife, he could feel it in his soul.

Oceans apart day after day
    And I slowly go insane
    I hear your voice on the line
    But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
    How can we say forever

Wherever you go
    Whatever you do
    I will be right here waiting for you
    Whatever it takes
    Or how my heart breaks

Spending time with Padme, after all those years away, it felt right. He knew Obi-Wan and the council would never understand. She was even more prefect now than she was ten years ago.

Sitting in front of her fire place Anakin was nervous. He had to tell her how he truly felt; he didn?t want to be without her ever. ?You are in my very soul, tormenting me. The thought of being without you, I can?t breathe??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the day after so many years his vision was coming true, he looked into her beautiful eyes and what he saw, and felt was love. It radiated from her, and from him, he knew this was the right thing to do, but with the recent loss of his mother, he couldn?t help but fear for losing her.

All his life he thought of free people, protecting them, of being a Jedi. But know that it was here, now that he was General Anakin Skywalker all he could think about was being Anakin Skywalker the husband. He missed her and even now he feared more than anything about losing her.

She was everything to him, he couldn?t live without her, and now things were more complicated he received word that she was with child. The thought of losing her scared him; it was a fire burning deep inside him. Without them he would be a shell of a man, just as lifeless as the droids he destroyed everyday.

I took for granted, all the times
    That I though would last somehow
    I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
    But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
    You've got me going Crazy

Wherever you go
    Whatever you do
    Whatever it takes
    Or how my heart breaks
    I will be right here

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Nice! =D=

I liked how you followed his emotions at different times in his life.

Anakin Skywalker died along with every other Jedi in the clone wars. Darth Vader was all that remained. His dreams and ambitions for the future, of him and Padme together with their child, forever, they were now gone. All of his plans backfired, and he had no one to blame but himself. He hated Obi-Wan, the Jedi council, Palpatine, but most of all he hated himself. All his life he had been a slave, and now he was a slave to the Dark Side.

Loved it! :)

3. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    just now found this one, Cody :)

brilliant idea with that song, so much of the innocent & loving Ani in those words

you did a great job moving through his life, showing his vulnerabilities and his faults. =D= great job :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.