main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Rightful Owner : - Obi/Qui JA Obi-Angst 4 th Oct * FINISHED *

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Everything worked out Obi-wan is so lucky. How many people in the world have someone like that care about so much?

Nice update.

2. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    *sniff* Now that's more like it. Qui-Gon's lucky he came through. I was going to have to hurt him otherwise. :p

3. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I needed a box of tissue nearby while reading this story. Very well done =D= =D= =D= ... you said there's one more post to come?

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

MASTER KAYM
    Thanks for reading:* I just couldn?t let Obi be miserable :D

Starwen_Skywalker
    Yes they are back together happily ever after.
    Thank you[:D]

Valairy_Scot
    A nice bit of mush to end a story :D
    thanks for reading[:D]

Ani-maniac
    Thanks Ani[face_love] the next post is up now
    some more mush, so no nightmares just sweet dreams8-}

KILIK

Everything worked out Obi-wan is so lucky. How many people in the world have someone like that care about so much?

Yes it would be nice if the world was full of compassion
    thanks for reading[:D]

Alexis_Wingstar
    I needed a box of tissue nearby while reading this story.
    Thanks :* Yes this is it last post. No tissues required (maybe)

Opal[/b]*sniff* Now that's more like it. Qui-Gon's lucky he came through. I was going to have to hurt him otherwise.
    Thanks [:D] You would have to get in line, a lot of people think Qui-Gon needs a swift kick sometimes.8-}

@};- I really enjoyed writing this story, I just love hurting Obi and then loving him.
    [he is so cute and adorable]=P~

Here's the end....

Obi-Wan was released from the Healers, just in time to go to the awards ceremony.
    His Master had brought the ceremonial Jedi clothes, for Obi-wan to wear. He came out of the fresher, and Qui-Gon motioned for Obi-wan to sit in front of him.

Obi-wan?s face lit up with an enormous smile as Qui-Gon took Obi-Wan?s severed braid from his pocket. He began to reattach it, by channelling energy from the force through his fingers, to the piece of hair that was left behind Obi-Wan?s ear.
    Once the braid was reattached, Qui-Gon set a bead at the join, to signify their bond.
    It was a dark cobalt colour with pale blue and green veins running through it. Obi-wan was astonished.
    ?Master, it is just like the rock you gave me? he said. But suddenly the smile disappeared.

?Master, I put the rock back in the river, it is gone? he whispered.
    ?Its alright Obi-wan, that is why I got this bead for you, I hope you like it??

?Oh yes Master it is beautiful?

Later at the ceremony, Obi-wan again was surprised and overwhelmed by Qui-Gon?s wonderful speech about him, belaying all his fears of rejection. His Master stood up before the entire Temple and proclaimed him the most worthy apprentice he had ever known.

Obi-wan returned home to their apartment, something about it seemed different. It hadn?t been that long since he had been in the apartment, but he couldn?t quite grasp what it was, that had changed.
    He hadn?t noticed the changes, because usually he would enter the apartment with fear and trepidation clouding his vision, so probably he never really looked at the apartment with clear and unguarded vision in the first place.
    But now the whole place was bright and cheery, the couch was new. It was covered in a soft red tartan material.
    there was big fluffy cushions scattered all over it, and on the side tables were ornaments given to Qui-Gon on some of his earlier missions.
    Paintings adorned the walls, and Qui-Gon took the awards from Obi-Wan?s hands and placed them on the wall.
    They had pride of place, opposite the main door so that when anyone came to visit, they would be the first thing they saw.
    Qui-Gon led him into his bedroom, and there hanging from the ceiling were several model x-wings and fighter craft, those Obi-wan had built a few years before, but he had left them with his crèche Master.
    Obi-Wan?s bed had a new cover blanket draped over it, and a large brightly coloured rug on the floor.
    His desk had been moved closer to the window, and Qui-Gon had put a book shelf, in the corner.

His room looked so nice, and he looked at his Master and smiled ?Thank you Master, it looks wonderful, and then his look changed to one of mischief. ?I suppose I better keep it tidy now?

?I would appreciate it Padawan?

?I will try Master?

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    A beautiful ending to a lovely story! =D=

6. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Aww...sniffs. That was so nice. Master and padawan united. Lots of mush for us mush lovers.

Congrats on a very nice story.

7. Starwen_Skywalker

Starwen_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2005
    What a great ending to this story! I'm so happy everything worked out for Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

Thanks for sharing this story with us [:D]

8. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    Nice ending, and nice stroy well done Gkilkenny.=D=

Thank you for writing it.:)

9. Qui-GonJinn1

Qui-GonJinn1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2005
    That was fantastically mushy, I loved it!

Well done, Gkilkenny, thanks so much for posting it, it was brilliant!

Padawan and Master reunited! Yay!

10. MASTER_KAYM

MASTER_KAYM Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2004
    :D:D:D

I love happy endings!! And this was a great story, thanks for writing and sharing with us [:D]

11. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

VADERLVR64Thank you so glad you liked it:D

Valairy_ScotA bit of mush is always niceThanks[:D]

Starwen_Skywalker Yes, I like to have happy endings thanks:D

KILIK Thanks ever so much[:D]

Qui-GonJinn1 Thanks for reading it:D

MASTER KAYM My pleasure I enjoy writing and making the readers happy[:D]

12. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Beautifully mushy! [face_love] I almost needed a box of kleenex at the very end for tears of joy. :D

13. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    Beautifully mushy! [face_love] I almost needed a box of kleenex at the very end for tears of joy. :D

14. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Alexis_Wingstar Thanks for your kind comments
    I am glad you enjoyed it:D

15. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    dear me so amazingly wonderfull awwwwwwwwwww
    and so full of angst
    see this is why you should alway be prepared and travel in twos when you go backpacking
    obi is clumsy
    brilliant dey love each other.
    all the more heart break when Qui dies!!!
    mwaaa ha ha ha ha cough cough

16. Misty

Misty Jedi Master

Mar 20, 2006
    [face_hypnotized] (sugar chock from the sweetness)

*blinks*

Obi-wan bounced back almost suspiciously well there, but it was a lovely story anyway :). I'm sorry it took so long to reply, it's always a pain to get into the story flow again after an absence. Darth RL sure knows how to make things difficult.

17. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    ?This? Obi-Wan, is our Mission.?

To catch as many fish as we can, and we have a month to catch them.? he said.
    ?Fishing Master?, I have never been fishing before? Obi-wan said excitedly.

What a great mission! :D

Qui-Gon waded out into the water and retrieved the rock.
    When he came back Obi-Wan had tears in his eyes.
    Qui-Gon knelt down in front of him, pulling Obi?s hand towards his own ?I give you this stone as a symbol of my love for you, this stone was always yours my Padawan; you are its - Rightful Owner.?
    Obi-Wan threw his arms around his Masters neck and whispered ?I love you too Master.?

[:D] Me, too! [face_love]

It took some very difficult experiences for Obi-Wan before Qui-Gon could learn his lesson, but I think he really understands now! :)

And if he doesn't, I still have that baseball bat! ;)

Wonderful story, my friend! I really enjoyed it! [face_dancing]

Star

18. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    bah, i got a little behind! but anyhoo!
    just finished this story, and it was another one very well done!:cool:
    i especially liked how you paced this one. if you woulda told me before that you would have this finished 3 posts from where i left off i wouldn't have believed you, but you did and it all worked out great! not too short, not too long! just perfect!

i'm glad that you didn't extend obi's suffering anymore! his little journey to get rid of the rock was more then enough! that was quite the painful chapter to read, with him getting hurt so much, and him seeming like he just wanted to give up-- and that's exactly how the chapter needed to be, cause when qui finally came..

So Qui-Gon did something he had never done before he leant over and kissed Obi on his forehead then said with emotion ?I love You, my Padawan?.

That did it.

Tears sprung to Obi?s eyes, and he sobbed, and Qui-Gon gently pulled him into an embrace and held him closely, telling the boy how sorry he was for all the pain he had caused him.

i got tears in my eyes too as i read that!

and the last chapter couldn't have been better. all is well between qui-gon and obi, and they get a much needed vacation!

i look forward to reading your next story soon! thanks for the pm about it, and contining with the pms for this one

[:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.