Rings and Sabers.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Elven_Jedi, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightknight Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Elven_Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Silmarrilion first then Unfinished tailes 1 and 2. Umm I have a list that tells I post in when I find it.

Did any body know that in October that Lord Of The Rings will come out on DVD with the cut scenes in the movie!!!!!!

Thats going to be awesome. And when I get the movie on the 6th I dont know if I am going to watch that 10 minuets of The Two Towers becuase I want to be suprised. What do all of you think??
  3. Tatooine_Rose Jedi Knight

star 2
    The release date for the Extended Version DVD is November 12th. There's about 30 minutes extra from the deleted scenes. I hope Tom Bombadil's part of that extra 30 minutes (though I kind of doubt it :( )!
  4. Elven_Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I dont tink he is. I saw some of the 30 minuets and I am excited.
  5. lightknight Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, what about my question on the Argonath?

UP!
  6. DarthScully Force Ghost

star 4
    lightnight.

as far as i can recall (i don't have my books with me) the Argonath salute is exactly as was stated in the book. its the cartoon versions that screwed them up.

if anyone was wondering where the rest of the fans are, there's another thread at the JC Council that is the official discussion thread for LOTR (in that forum anyway). you may want to check it out (thread starter is PrincessTHX).

of course once you're there, you can invite the others to come here :)
  7. lightknight Jedi Master

star 4
    DarthScully, I don't know where are the others, but I'll check that forum you mention.Thanks. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.