main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA RIP DARK LORD ALF

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron , Jul 30, 2013.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    This morning (31st July, 2013) the SA Fan Force lost one of it's founding members. DLA was a ground stone of this group, one who brought smiles where ever he went, gave all he had for those he cared about and shared his love and friendship readily. The SAFF has lost a guiding light and wonderful human being, and teh Star Wars Fandom world has lost a true fan. May the Force Guide Alf on his next Journey and may he find peace in the next life.....RIP Steve.

[​IMG]

2. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Rest in peace Steve. We'll not forget you.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  3. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    May the Force be with you. (as us too)! *hugs*

4. LittleTinGoddess

LittleTinGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 7, 2006
    R.I.P dearest Steve. I'll never forget how welcome he made me feel, at a time when I didn't feel so welcomed by others. He will be dearly missed :(

5. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    He will truly be our force ghost. Always with us.

LittleTinGoddess likes this.
  6. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Steve was always a patient soul who helped me so many times. He and Helena were always there to explain things to this wayward soul. I had the best times with them. One funny memory I have of him was his Transformers beastwars ringtone for someone that would go off at 4 in the morning and wake me up and scare the crap out of me. He apologized and asked his friend not to text him anymore that late less it should wake us up. Oh and my first night in Adelaide so completely out of it because of the jet lag, I got to experience VB and getting tied up by all of Steve's lego storm troopers.

7. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I didn't know Steve personally but I do know he had touched the hearts of several people I know. I want to ask for you to cherish the memories and good times he has given you. He is at one with the Force, be at peace Dark Lord Alf, you will be sorely missed.

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Had lunch today with TYKEN_BLADE and GoddessJainaSoloFel (my brother and his wife) and we spent a couple hours remembering, talking and laughing...its was good. Steve was special and we have the best memories of him....I have over 14 years of them......so many. [face_love]

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Steven John Young will be farewelled on Friday 9th of August at 11.30am, if anyone needs the address of the church, PM me. He asked for bright clothes, costumes or whatever you are comfortable in. His life was a celebration, let's honor that.