main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA RIP Patrick Swayze

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Tatooinepadme, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    As a girl growing up in the 1908s, the song from Dirty Dancing was played at my middle school graduation. Hollywood has had a lot of losses this year and this one in particular is sad to me. I know he was fighting till the bitter end and will live on through his work. :(

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    We'll miss you, Patrick.

3. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    Patrick Swayze was absolutely fantastic in POINT BREAK. He did all of his own
    surfing and sky diving stunt work. It was terrible to see him suffer the way
    he did over the last two years.

Better place.@};-

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    It'll be a different experience to see the ending of Ghost now knowing he's gone. My heart goes to his family and especially to his wife.

@};-

5. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    In high school we read The Outsiders and then watched the movie. He was good in that one, and I won't ever forget Red Dawn lol.

6. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I'm still in shock, even tho I knew his chances were little to none to survive.

I loved him in "Ghost" and "Dirty Dancing" and "Point Break." He will be missed. @};-

Also loved the fact that he was a dancer and was not apologetic about it at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.