main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA RIP Shadow

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Rachel's lovely sweet cat Shadow passed away today. She was sent to the vet yesterday after the was found collapsed in Rachel's room the night prior. Shadow has been battling a long term brain condition. I had the privilege of living with Shadow and she was the sweetest kitty. Very loving, very affectionate, and a total flirt... but in a loving way. I will miss her a lot personally... =(

Shadow was lucky to have you Rach. She had an amazing life under your ever vigilant care and watch. She's at peace now at least.

@};- Shadow =^-^=

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I will miss her begging for scraps and stealing it when I would not share.

So long, Shadow.

3. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    RIP, stalwart feline. Like many of your kind, I expect you were a noble ally, a trusted sidekick, and a terrible foe. God speed.

4. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    sorry Rachel. Shadow was was a nice cat and kept me company that time you had to pick up your friend before your party. A nice friendly personable cat indeed.

5. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm so sorry to hear that Shadow passed away. I only met her once, but she seemed like a very sweet cat. I know that she was a wonderful companion for you Rachel, and that you were equally devoted to her.

6. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Thanks for all your support guys. It means a lot to me. I had her for an amazing 13 years. She struggled the last two years but never gave up, right up to her last breath, literally. Everyone who met her, including all her doctors, remarked on what a special cat she was. I'm still trying to get used to not having her greet me when I get home but fortunatly I have my little boy Tigger for company.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.