main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Ripple in Time" Planning Thread -- SPOLIERS!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by LadyKenobi, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    Alrighty, this is the PT for our little story. *waves to Amilianna* I'm way tired, so I'll let Ami post the summary. But at least it's up. :)

We do need about 2 more authors to help... once the summary is up ( should be in a few mintues). If your interested, just say so. :D we don't bite.

Laters! :)

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    LadyK, another ______ Time story?

3. Amilianna

Amilianna Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    Our first thoughts for the series are as follows:

first one "A Ripple In Time: Twist of Fate" Amidala comes to Earth, and in searching for a way back home finds out that Jaina, her granddaughter, is ON Earth, and has great-grandchildren of her own!

Second - "A Ripple In Time: Eyes of a Child" Jaina tells HER story to her grandmother, starting with Darth Vader, her mother telling her about her grandmother, her seach and eventual landing on Earth, falling in love, having children, etc.

Third - "A Ripple In Time: To Right a Wrong" Amidala and Lilly travel back through the time-rip to return to Naboo before the extermination of the Jedi and Anakin's maiming, and turn him from the Dark Side.

There are some other details we have worked out, but that's the gist. :)

4. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Sort of Ish. This one has been brewing for a long time... but it's diffrent from ToT.

I was just disgussing the plans with My friend today, and we decided to get it off the ground. :)

5. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    Ya, it's TOTALLY different... the time thing is actually the only real tying factor... but I don't want to give too much away. :) You'll have to read and find out!

0:) no, really, i'm not shamelessly recruting readers... must have been someone else in my guise. :)

Truly though, read! :) You'll see...

6. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    As I told LadyK, I'll help!!! Sounds like fun!!! I guess I have an addiction to Time stories!!

AQ

7. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    Yay! :) *huggles AQ* welcome aboard!

8. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ hugs Ami back:: It's great to be here! Who's writing the first post and when will it be up? I can't wait to get started!

AQ

9. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey girlies! I'm at work at the moment...ugh... have like a ton of pictures to get ready and sent off to the labs, but anyways.

*HUGS AQ* I'm so glad you decided to join. WOO HOO! :)

as to first post...I'm not sure where we should start it. With padme on her ship going to see Luke possibly.

So Ami... you wanted to do the time scenes...why don't you bring her to earth!

Then I get to do the Lily meetings scene. After that... AQ, she's all yours! :D

Does that sound alright to everybody?

Must get pics ready... Be back laters. :)

10. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
  11. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    So, who's doing that scene where Padmé is off to see Luke?

Also, in RiT:EoaC, could I do the post where Jaina tells Padmé the story of DV and everything that happens?

AQ

12. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    Sure AQ! I say go for it.

I claimed an angsty scene with Lily and padme. See Lily's parents were killed... say in a car accident or somthing and she is living with her uncle... not a very nice man. So when she finds Padme on earth she is like " Wow it's Natatile." being a sw fan it will freak her out when she finds out who Padme is.

But the scene I'm dying to do is after Jania tells them about DV and stuff. She is very quite afterwords, thinking about how nice it must be to have family, but then Padme starts complaining, or saying how screwed up everything is. Lily will jump her. " Hey you have a family! Be thankful."

and that's when we find out more about Lily's past, up untill then, she avoids all questions about herself, and is just very cocky teenager. :)

but that scene is aways off.

Also AQ, in the long one me and Ami came up with the idea, that Lily will be realated to Padme and all them.

well one of Jaina's children is sick of the whole SW nonsense and stops talking to the family, when this ( son or daughter) has a child, they have no idea about their hertiage, this child grows up to be Lily's father or mother. Tee hee. So she has no idea who her real family is.

But that also wont' come out till the end.

Okay.. I am getting WAY ahead of myself. Just really hyper, had to much sugar. :eek: :p

Alright, well good luck with the post Kelly!

Back to work for me. :)

13. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Cool idea!!! I'd say that it would be a daughter, so Jaina wouldn't recognize Lilly's last name, thus keeping her a secret a little longer. But that's up to you!

If no one minds, I'll start working on the 'Padme going to visit Luke' post.

AQ

14. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    Um, dear, Padmé never makes it to see Luke... that's why I didn't put it in the summary... she was GOING to steal her baby back when she hit the thing that dropped her on Earth. :)

15. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Oh! [face_blush] Sorry! Just put that down as my natural ditziness! [face_blush]

AQ

16. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    *huggle* It's ok... :) sometime, confusion gets the best of us. :) But, yes, Padmé IS on Earth now, crash landed in a large body of water not far from shore. :)

17. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Ok, so is it that LadyK is next?

AQ

18. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    um... I guess I'm next... have her landing and meeting Lily. Is that alright with everyone?

AQ, don't worry about it. we just sort of dove right in...even I was a tad confused... :)

Well I work on it... after I get home from work. Ugh...Should be up tonight sometime. :)

Laters!

19. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Cool! Oh, LadyK, Ish and Mar are duking it out over at CoF! :D :D It was rather amusing!

Ok, let me ask this and hope I don't make a ditz out of myself again. Who is doing the meeting of Jaina and Padmé? That one sounds like fun!

AQ

20. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    Well, neither of us have claimed it yet... you want? :)

So far (to the best of my knowledge, LK, correct me if i'm wrong) LK has the Lilly/Padmé scenes, and I claimed all the time-jumping ones, other than that they're pretty much up in the air.

21. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I'd love to do the Padmé/Jaina meeting scene! :) This is fun!

AQ

22. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    all your's sweetie. :) *prods LK to write the next scene...* :)

23. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    hey girlies. :) I'm going to write the next scene. I've been working my arse off though. Christmas time is busy here.. ugh... not to mention Darth Homework... but I'm getting there.

GO for it AQ. Jania/Padme is all yours! :)

alrighty... well I must be getting back.. but first I want to see this fight at the CoF PT. WOO! :D

Laters!

24. LadyKenobi

Feb 27, 2001
    I posted I posted... [face_blush]

Just thought I'd let you all know. So Kelly...Title change it needed me dear. :)

Thanks. AQ I believe you are next. :)

Laters!

25. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Ok, LadyK, I can go next. But what am I supposed to write? I need some ideas. Should it be the next morning with Lily and Pad? Having Pad lead her back to where she was found and they discover the remains of Pad's sunken ship? I'm not sure...

Let me know what you think and I'll post something soon.

AQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.