main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

-Ripples in the Force- (J/Ben/J) - Sequel: HUSH - TWO NEW POSTS 6/21!!**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SpacedOutAnna, Oct 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    Not really JJD!! I'm working on more for today or tomorrow.....

Anna

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Ooooh, then let her slap him! I want to see it! [face_devil]

Jae Angel

3. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    Hasn't this series featured abuse enough?! Anyways, you'll all just have to wait and see what happens. Heh heh.

Anna

4. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    *pout* They stopped sending me notifications of this one. *growls at the boards* Caught up now. wonderful post. more yes?

~~Jilly

5. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    Hopefully more tonite! I'm acutally going to finish my calculus hmwk and after a bit of bio I'll do some more writing!

Anna

6. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. Nice post.

7. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    More either tonite or Saturday!!

Anna

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Sweet! :) I'll be waiting for it! :D

Jae Angel

9. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    *Clears throat* It's the weekend! (for me, at least) Time for more! :D

Jae Angel

10. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    Yeah, yeah. Don't gloat Jess! It's a coming.... tomorrow.

LOL- Anna

11. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    It's past tomorrow! Where's the post? :eek:

Jae Angel

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm going to keep on bugging you until you post again! [face_devil]

Jae Angel

13. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    I have no doubt that you will..... it won't be until tomorrow. Once I get thru tomorrow all my marks will be in for midterms, which will be sent to Universities - and my fate will be sealed. So let's see how much calculus I can study tonite! But there will definitely be something tomorrow!!

Anna

14. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    You'll do great for your midterms Anna. :)

~~Jilly

15. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Ah! :eek: Did the midterms eat her? :(

Jae Angel

16. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    No - the midterms didn't eat me.... I ate THEM alive! MWA HA HA HA!!!

'A Midsummer Night's Dream' has eaten me and most likely will continue to do so till the end of May..... but look for a new post on this tonite!

Anna

17. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Awesome! :) I've got a design project that's going to eat me until May. :( I wish it was as fun as Midsummer Night's Dream. :p

Jae Angel

18. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    Very little is as fun as A Midsummer Night's Dream........ New post either tonite or tomorrow! I swear! No lying this time!

Anna

19. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    What can I say - I was inspired! And there still should be more later...
    He was kissing her. And she was kissing him. It was almost a minute before Saren realized what was happening. Contradictory impulses screamed at her. He was kissing her!

Saren pulled away. From parted lips she gasped, ?No?.?

Kyp pulled back. ?No? I kiss you like you?ve never been kissed before and you don?t like it??

Saren?s lips turned into a snarl. But she didn?t slap his arrogant face. She did better.

The knee came up so quickly he didn?t even have time to react. His face froze into one of shock and no little discomfort.

Saren stepped back. ?Don?t ever tell me about how I feel.?

Kyp nodded slowly, saluting her slightly from his hunched over position. ?Uh?. Noted.?

Saren shook her head at him, unable to keep the slight smile off her face. She spun on her heel and made her way back to her cabin.

It was hours later when she finally emerged, hair wet from the shower she had just taken. She stepped into the common area and frowned when Kyp wasn?t there. She shook her head. Why would she be disappointed the handsome ? pig headed! ? Jedi Master wasn?t there. She moved towards the cockpit, moving quietly as she got closer and could hear voices.

A woman?s voice.

?? I do miss you y?know ? I didn?t think I would this much.? The woman?s voice was a light contralto, yet sultry and confident. Saren stepped towards the open door, watching Kyp.

?I?m bored silly not able to fly ?and don?t worry, Dad and Jacen are being almost as overprotective as you are so I?m being taken care of.? The woman?s voice continued out of the holoradio.

Kyp?s mouth curled into a snarl. ?Why isn?t Fel taking care of you?? He asked the ceiling.

?Anyways, Kyp. I have to go. Hopefully ? you?ll soon be back. Love you.? Her voice faded out and Saren stood immobile in the door, watching the contented look on Kyp?s face fade as well.

He sighed, rubbing a hand tiredly over his face, wincing slightly as his movement jarred the ice pack sitting over his injury.

Saren was suddenly struck by contrition. This man had rescued her, kissed her ? and she had kneed him in the groin. Her words slipped from her mouth in a rush. ?I?m sorry.?

Kyp turned towards her, a grin lighting his green eyes. ?You are??

Saren nodded slowly, stepping into the cockpit, slowly sitting across from him in the co-pilot?s chair. ?I am. And I have been cruel to you this whole time?.. I?m sorry.?

His eyes were so warm. ?Forgiven.? He winked at her slowly. ?I need to get my ego knocked down to size every once in a while. And who better but a beautiful woman??

Saren blushed slightly, looking towards the comm. ?Who was that??

?Who?? Kyp asked, his expression closing somewhat.

?The woman, who sent you a message. ?

Kyp shook his head, ?No one. Just a friend.?

Saren didn?t believe him but she nodded any ways, leaning back in the leather chair.

?You look good in that chair,? Kyp commented softly. ?Like you were meant to sit there.?

Her dark brown eyes looked up to his. She smiled slightly. ?Oh really??

He smiled at her. ?Really.? He extended a hand to her. ?C?mere.?

She took it, and he pulled her towards his chair.

Saren couldn?t help but smile. ?Are you sure? I don?t want to hurt you anymore today?.?

Kyp shook his head, discarding the ice pack. ?Nah, I?m all healed. And if you think I?m going to let a beautiful woman sit in that chair and do nothing about it?..? Pulling her down into his lap, he finished his sentence with a deep kiss.

And Saren let him.

20. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    AHHHH!! :eek: Saren kneeing him in the groin!? Poor Kyp! :(

At least they made up. [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

21. crazyalie

crazyalie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2002
    Great post. There better be more when I get back in 11 days. :)

- Alie

22. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    LOL! Saren's reaction... [face_laugh] And the message from Jaina...I liked seeing that glimpse into her life (the whole Fel thing...mm-hmm). Oh, and I liked the end! :D

Is it too soon to ask for more?

23. SpacedOutAnna

Aug 14, 2002
    That whole Jaina thing actually sets up another bit in a few posts...... I'm glad you all liked it!

Anna

24. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Heehee. I loved it. Poor Kyp for being kneed in the groin, but they made up and the mush was good. I like how you showed the friendship between Jaina and Kyp.

~~Jilly

25. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    i agree; the holo from jaina was my favourite part :) kyp asking the ceiling why "fel" isn't looking after jay was really nice...the friendship between them is (i believe) my favourite thing to happen in the NJO :D

poor kyp...being kneed in the family jewels :eek: :( yowch...cool that they got over it though ;)

~TJF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.