main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise from the Dark

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    RISE FROM THE DARK

The galaxy can be a hard and cruel place. Sure, you have adventures and meet new people. But if you look really hard, you'll find yourself surrounded by scum and villainy. There are people who are willing to put you through the hardest of times. I should know. I've experienced it...

[​IMG]

I've seen innocent people go through hardship for others' amusement. The blood, sweat, and tears they had to endure... But now that I'm strong enough, I will do what I can to save the innocent. I've been fighting and killing slavers and criminals ever since. Now I hear that a price is on my head. Heh. These criminals sure do know how to make a person laugh. And to make things more interesting, the Jedi are looking for me. Guess they heard about my doings with the slavers and criminal scums. Are they trying to turn me in for taking out the criminals? Or are they trying to recruit me for my skills and sense of justice? Who knows? It would be nice to work with the Jedi once in a while.

[​IMG]

Meanwhile, I've been hearing rumors about some weirdo group that don't like the Jedi much. It would be pretty interesting to fight these guys. But who am I kidding? I'm not Force-Sensitive! Either way, this is gonna be an interesting adventure. I can feel it!

ABOUT THE STORY
    The story takes place in the year 14 ABY. After the Battle of Nam Chorios, everything had settled down. Well, almost everything. A young vigilante is fighting and killing off slave traders and criminals, due to her tragic life and wanting to help the innocent. Word reaches Luke Skywalker and his students on Yavin 4 about this person. They decide to go and investigate. Never before had they thought someone could take on the Karazak Slavers Cooperation by themselves. It was courageous and foolish.

The Karazak Slavers are agitated with this loose cannon ruining their business. They also hired bounty hunters to bring her in, dead or alive. However, some Jedi want to take the young woman back on Yavin 4 and help her. Whatever caused her to be like this, there has to be a way for her to find peace.

Meanwhile, a new threat is on the horizon. A menacing group of Dark Jedi known as the The Shadows threaten to take over the galaxy. Will this vigilante be helpful in stopping them? Or will she continue her own path of justice?

GAME OVERVIEW

You can create a secondary character if you wish, an NPC (Non-playable Character) or another OC. You can also play as well-known characters from the EU aka Legends if you want. For example: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, the Jedi students, etc. On the Character Sheet, you can use the Short Form or a Long Form to type in your character's information.

Rules and Guidelines

- Please follow the RPF Rules and the Terms of Service.
    - No God-modding.
    - PM your Character Sheets to the GM (SkywalkerShine) for approval.
    - Do not kill the other player's character unless you ask that player's permission.
    - Do not take over other player's character unless given permission to.
    - Be kind to each other in OOC. You may insult the players' characters, just not the player.
    - Less swearing. Use terms like "Bantha fodder", "Kriffing", "E chu ta", etc. This is a PG-13 RP.
    - If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
    - Have fun, everybody!

Character Sheet

Short Form

Name:
    Species:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Homeworld:
    Weapon(s):
    Ship: (optional)
    Brief Biography:

Long Form