main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    The Star Wars Archivist Darth Master Titus We do not intend to work with them for the long term; however, without arranging a ceasefire, our counteroffensive on Nar Shadda is doomed to disaster. More than anybody in this organization, I know first hand the dangers of dealing with the Hutts. When Shadowmancer and I first took the planet, I urged the old Overlord to allow me to kill Gargonn. In this case however I must advocate for co-operation with the Hutts. If the Hutts see us mobilizing a huge attack force of ships and soldiers on Nal Hutta's moon, I do not doubt that they would see this as a massive Black Sun offensive on the very heart of their operation. With Blanjeer destroying us on every front, Black Sun can not afford to wage a war on both the Republic and the Hutt cartel at the same time. Once this business with Gargonn and Blanjeer is finished, we can resume our campaign against the Hutts, but trying to challenge them now could lead to the destruction of all we have accomplished. I must advise against this course of action. Overlord Thuro, the choice is yours. How would you have us deal with Nal Hutta on this matter?

2. The Star Wars Archivist

The Star Wars Archivist Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 22, 2013

Very well. It is not my job to control diplomacy...

Master Titus and myself have devised a plan. I will explain it once our troops have rendezvoused tomorrow.

We must be cautious.

3. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    The Star Wars Archivist I have also had some of my smugglers deliver some shipments of my highest grade spice to Sullust. Hopefully the Credits from the sale of this spice will help with outfitting your forces for the assault. If you are in need of more assistance I could contact our banker aalagartassle to find you the necessary funds. He is an absolute wizard when it comes to creating credits. If you need further assistance I can also provide you the use of my forces for your attack. Vigo Shadowmancer was a very close friend of mine and I am willing to devote whatever resources are necessary to punish Banjeer and Gargonn for what they have done.

4. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013

I have no doubts this will be extremely useful to us and our military endeavours. SoroSuub will soon be manufacturing their best products for us without knowing it.

Our forces are sufficient, the only obstacle now is time. We continue to consolidate our plans and the odds currently seem in our favour. My projections are that within three days maximum, Gargonn will be no more.

I would also like to announce that I will not be present on the battlefield. Titus will assume immediate control of our combined forces under my strict supervision, I will ensure that our stratagems are carried out smoothly and effectively.

Shadow Trooper likes this.
  5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Darth Master Titus and The Star Wars Archivist: Very well. It seems like the two of you have thought things through. Keep us updated on your progress. Although I am normally more in favor of diplomacy, the time for talking is over. Gargonn the Hutt shall pay for the damage he has caused to this organization.
    Shadowmancer told me in secret that she had a fail-safe in case Gargonn would betray her. She rendered the Akk dogs loyal to her through an implanted code. That way, she could use the Hutt's own merchandise against him in times of trouble.

Shadow Trooper: Maybe we should meet with a representative of the Besadii clan on neutral territory. Black Sun must ensure the Hutts do not endanger our operation. There also should be found a solution as to what happens when Gargonn is pushed out of Nar Shaddaa.

6. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    Battle Plan:

Phase 1: We will begin our assault at 1900 hrs. We will jam enemy sensors and communications from a distance before beginning battle. Our first step of combat will be to start up our artillery, which we will use to bombard Gargonn's base. Within (maximum) an hour of bombardment, our infantry will begin moving towards the enemy position.

Phase 2: Our forces will be lead by a vanguard of light tanks and heavy troops (armed with explosive cannons) under a shield generator. We will attempt to destroy all important structures as our infantry follow us in to the area.

Phase 3: A special task force led by Darth Master Titus will go search for Gargonn. They will kill him using whatever means necessary.

Phase 4: We will check the area for any survivors after the battle has finished. We will capture any stragglers to be used as slaves or interrogate them for intelligence.

*Rough Troop Tally:
    5,000 armed infantry
    1,000 heavy troops, armed with explosives and armour
    80 light tanks
    67 artillery cannons

*We have more infantry in reserve if needed

I will not be partaking in this battle. Titus will take immediate control under my strict supervision.

7. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << Gargonn the Hutt has been tracking down all of Black Sun's remnants on Nar Shaddaa. Some of his men managed to capture 'the twins', two highly dangerous Anzati assassins formerly used by Shadowmancer. >>

Gargonn: So, you are the infamous Anzati twins... You seem pretty harmless to me. Guard, open the Akk dog cage! Let's see what those assassins are made of!

<< The Anzati twins are released in an arena together with an Akk dog. Bets have been made on whether they will escape alive. >>

<< The people are cheering. Most of them have never seen such entertainment in a long time. >>

<< It does not take long before both Anzati are devoured by Gargonn's Akk dog. >>

8. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    Titus' troop leader gave him the signal that it was time to begin the operation. Titus nodded in response, and the troop leader began to mobilize his men. Titus had his tech crew jam Gargonn's sensors and communications 5 minutes prior. Doing so too early would have alerted Gargonn and his men and quite possibly would have complicated things unnecessarily. This was going to be a slaughter, and slaughter that would make a statement to all that would appose The Black Sun.

Titus climbed aboard the first light tank and slowly made his way towards Gargonn's base. Setting up 100 yards away, 10 light tanks were stationed in a uniformed line. Behind them, 500 troops and 15 artillery cannons. Titus hoped he didn't have to utilize all of their military resources if he didn't need to. Gargonn's base was strong and fortified, but Titus would breach that wall and personally kill Gargonn himself. Turning to the troop leader, "Send 3 teams to set up on the remaining 3 flanks of this base. We are going to hit them from every front."

"Fire at will". From all 4 fronts, tanks and artillery cannons lit into the outer walls of the base. After 35 minutes, all teams had successfully breached the outer walls. "Advance!" 500 heavy troopers led the assault into the base, killing the frightened goons of Gargonn. "How pathetic. Do not hesitate to kill these thugs," Titus told the troops.

Gargonn's guards rallied however, setting up defensive perimeters and showing great resistance. "Time to send in more men. I will lead 250 of your best armed infantry into the base to support the heavy troopers. Pull the rest of the tanks, cannons, and men back to our military shuttles. This will not take long, and prepare our ship. We want to be out of here as soon as possible."

Titus strode into the base with 250 men at his back. The heavy troopers were pushing the resistance back, slowly but surely. Room by room, Titus slaughtered these pathetic thugs, feeling no remorse whatsoever. After 45 minutes, Titus and his men had cleared the entire base, dead bodies lying everywhere. "Ah, we seem to be missing a huge slimmed slug" Titus told his troops with a smug grin and chuckle.

Titus opens a comm to The Star Wars Archivist. "We successfully eliminated all targets in Gargonn's base. Except he is not here. I have an idea of where he might be however." Titus disconnected the comm .

Titus had received word that there was a lot of activity going on at a local arena a few hours earlier. "Give me 25 light troopers, and 25 heavy troopers. I will bring them with me to the arena. Gargonn will definitely have armed guards there, but I do not think we will meet stiff resistance. We'll rendezvous at the military shuttles in 1 hour's time."

It was quick work clearing out all of the guards in the arena. 5 minutes to be exact. Between the Akk dogs ripping apart two helpless souls and the amount of alcohol being consumed, no one in the arena was alert to Titus' presence. Titus slowly approached Gargonn with rifle pointed at the back of the Hutt's head. "Gargonn, you have wronged the Black Sun for the last time. Your death will be quick and painful, even though you deserve a fate much worse." The Hutt began laughing, then started shaking hysterically. "It won't happen again, I will make sure of it. You have my word! Please forgive me!" the Hutt said in his native Huttese.

"It is too late for you. Save your hysteria for someone who cares, coward!" Titus ended Gargonn's life with a shot to the back of the head.

Opens up a comm to The Star Wars Archivist Shadow Trooper General Immodet. "It is done. We won't to worry about this particular Hutt anymore. Titus out."

9. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    "Well done." Is the first thing that Mr. Blue says. "Gargonn... what a distasteful fool. Greedy. Corpulent. Unfocused. Better as a corpse than anything else. At least his body shall benefit the earth around him."

"My first instinct is to send Blanjeer the same message he sent us. To make a show of force, to kill a member of his family as he has killed mine. But I am not on Eclipse anymore. We must be subtler now. Move with the slightlest touch."

"We must frame the Republic. If we can link the evidence to Blanjeer and Blanjeer alone. We can turn the Huttese Cartel against him."

"Kill everyone that still remains. There can be no witnesses. I can have a sample of Blanjeer's DNA sent there. If you believe the Hutts are to blind to see it have a message scrawled into at Gargonn's feet."

"Inscribe these words. You're next Hutts. Blanjeer."

"Do not fear Shadowmancer. You will be avenged tenfold. We will loose rivers of blood in your memories."

"But all is not lost. Even as we have lost we have gained. Welcome to our into the fold Star Wars Archivist. It is my prerogative to assign the new their roles within our organization. But after today I would be the greatest of fools to change what fate and good fortune has bestowed. You shall work with Darth Master Titus to fill the void left by @Shadowmancer's death."

"To both of you. As I have said. You have done well."

OOC: I hope that post wasn't too graphic. I'm just trying to portray a sociopath gang leader with delusions of grandeur accurately.

10. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    Very well done, Titus. I see that my strategising worked perfectly.

Please send the casualty count as soon as possible.

Thuro, I am pleased with your praise. I will ensure that Shadowmancer's vacancy will be aptly filled.

11. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Thuro "Much thanks, Overlord. Say the word and I will execute this Republic Officer. These fools will learn not to make enemies of The Black Sun, or die doing so".

The Star Wars Archivist "A total body count of 322 of Gargonn's men at his fortress. 97 of our men were killed at the fortress. We eliminated 13 of Gargonn's men at the arena and had no casualties on our end. I am a little concerned about our losses at the fortress, however. I would have liked to to keep our death toll under 50. I believe we need to put our troops through rigorous training for the next couple of months. I doubt eliminating Banjeer will prove to be this easy."

12. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    Darth Master Titus I agree. I will ensure that military standards are increased... no longer will Black Sun's soldiers be a rabble of thugs. We will become a disciplined, feared fighting force.

13. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Darth Master Titus The Star Wars Archivist, It seems that you new Vigos are doing quite well. Congratulations on killing that fat slug. If only I could have been there to witness his death first hand. Thuro Overlord, now that Gargonn is dead, our ceasefire with the Hutts has ended. I expect hostilities to resume soon. We must prepare for a fight against both the Hutts and this Banjeer fellow.

14. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013

No easy task. But our collective power and resources cannot be underestimated. It will be difficult, but I am confident that if Banjeer is successfully framed, things will prove sufficiently easier.

Thuro likes this.
  15. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Banjeer is an officer of the Republic. He most likely has deep ties within the Senate. Framing him may prove to be too time costly and risky. I am not fond of the word risk. I say Banjeer must pay with his life.

16. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013

Our overlord will decide our course of action. Whatever happens, Banjeer will no longer be a threat.

17. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Nar Shaddaa will probably fall into the hands of the Hutt council, now Gargonn has been removed.
    Black Sun will need a solution in regards to our smuggling operations.
    The loss of Nar Shaddaa will probably mean the loss of a whole smuggling circuit.

Perhaps, Black Sun should strike against Banjeer from the shadows.
    The Hutts can be handled with Force if necessary.
    Do any of you have an idea how to proceed?

----

<< Trillian Banjeer had been meeting several important individuals on Coruscant for the last couple of days. Because of the enormous progress he has made, many government officials are willing to support his task force with extra money, soldiers and ressources. >>

Republic agent: Sorry to disturb you, Sir. It appears Gargonn the Hutt has been killed. His rule on Nar Shaddaa is over.

Banjeer: Do we know who killed him?

Republic agent: The intelligence service believes either the Hutts or Black Sun executed him.

Banjeer: Veru good. Let those criminals take care of each other. That makes my life a lot easier. Thank you for the information. I have a meeting with the Chancellor.

18. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    As Vigo of Smuggling, I can confirm that the loss of Nar Shadda as a trade partner has proved most problematic. Without @Shadowmancer's assassins, we have no chance of holding Nar Shadda against the Hutt forces. When we lost the "Smuggler's Moon", we lost a massive hub for trade with most of the Mid and Outer Rim. The only reliable trade routes still open to us are the Corellian Trade Spine and the Corellian Run. I expect that the Hutts and/or the Republic will crack down on our Smugglers on these routes in order to eliminate our Smuggling operations completely. We need to teach any would be raider, the folly of attacking our transports. To that end, I would like to suggest leaking the information of one of our Smugglers. When the raiders come to collect, our fleet can ambush them and proceed to slaughter the offenders. I will leave the details to those Vigos who are more inclined to military tactics.

BookExogorth likes this.
  19. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    Our troops are fatigued and in need of resupply after yesterday's conflict.

I have two companies to spare of 256 troops, 3 battle cruisers, and 4 corvettes. I will start mobilisation now in case they are needed.

If we approve of this plan of baiting and attacking, I can appoint troops to whatever location. We needn't get too involved... these thugs are here for a reason.

20. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadow Trooper: Your plan seems quite interesting... Although, I would recommend only leaking the information to the Hutts. Destroying a whole Republic armed patrol may have unexpected consequences. Does Black Sun have any spies or allies on Nal Hutta we can use? Underlord, Thuro, what do you think about the plan?

The Star Wars Archivist: I very much like your idea about teaching Black Sun's soldiers more discipline. Most of our men come from different planets and have different habits. Creating a united fighting force might be difficult, but if you were to succeed... Well, I can only wish you good luck. Darth Master Titus has proven a good leader on the battlefield. Maybe he has some ideas?

21. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    General Immodet: It all depends on the approach that Thuro is most content with. Regardless of which path we take, I am highly against making a move against Banjeer on Coruscant. That would be too risky, and if something goes wrong, being in the heart of the Republic is only going to make things worse.

General Immodet and Thuro like this.
  22. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    I don't think we have the power to directly move against Banjeer on Coruscant, even if we wanted to. When the Zabrak assassin killed our affiliate Yanth the Hutt during the Trade Federation crisis, he also destroyed much of our power on the planet. General Immodet I still have some smugglers on Nar Shadda, even though the Hutts have taken over the spice trade in the absence of@Shadowmancer's assassins. I will have them leak the information to some Hutt affiliates. As you suggested, trying to ambush the Republic may not be the most prudent move at this time. Darth Master Titus The Star Wars Archivist, are your soldiers ready for the counter attack?

23. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Shadow Trooper I have my soldiers ready to mobilize. They await further orders.

24. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    The Star Wars Archivist: As a strategist, maybe you can select a location in space which would ideal for a trap. Once you have come up with a location, Shadow Trooper's plan can be put in motion.

25. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    Our location has been selected already. We simply await the time of ambush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.