main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    <<Republic Flagship Justifier
    A Message from Republic Security Officer Mahrwen to General Trillian Banjeer:
    I've been screening new transfers to the Justifier as you requested. Excluding the Clone Troopers, we have had only 30 new crew members added to our ranks after the Muunilinst campaign. The majority of them are support staff; additional medics, cooks and engineers. We even took on a Mandalorian to train our Commandos. All of my people have been with us for several campaigns so you can stop worrying about our security being compromised.

RE: Security- Trillian Banjeer
    Officer Marwhen, While your team may be clear, the enemy would have to be great fools to try and infiltrate such an obvious important position as Security staff. Neither Black Sun nor our enemy are fools. The fact that most of our new transfers are support staff is far more worrying. These people are under less scrutiny and while they may not have clearance to the highest security levels, I doubt that would cause much of a problem to a skilled infiltrator. I am particularly suspicious of this new Mercenary we picked up; I don't recall requesting a Mandalorian trainer for this operation. There is something fishy about his credentials. Have his files sent up to me right away. Furthermore, dispatch an agent or two to monitor him. We can't be too cautious right now.

A Message From Trillian Banjeer to all hands aboard the Justifier
    Attention all crew. The security of this vessel has been compromised! The enemy agent is a Mandalorian Trainer calling himself Thom. Be aware that this man is heavily armed and a skilled combatant.Clone Trooper squads 1-17 are to find this threat and neutralize him. Squads 18-25 are to report to the Detention area to reinforce the security staff. Everyone else report to battle stations; I want us ready for the Seps as soon as we drop out of Hyperspace.

2. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    Footage broadcast to us from Ram, who began to record after the first night with a camera in his head:

It was late, and Nath and Zac were just taking off their armor after the long day of training. Ram was also there. He had taken his helmet off and put it aside with Nath and Zac's helmet.

"Wow you really push us hard." Zac said.

Before Ram could give his response, a message was played to all the clones on the ship. "Attention all crew. The security of this vessel has been compromised! The enemy agent is a Mandalorian Trainer calling himself Thom. Be aware that this man is heavily armed and a skilled combatant.Clone Trooper squads 1-17 are to find this threat and neutralize him. Squads 18-25 are to report to the Detention area to reinforce the security staff. Everyone else report to battle stations; I want us ready for the Seps as soon as we drop out of Hyperspace."

Before Nath and Zac had time to react, Ram grabbed his rifle and shot them both between the eyes. The action had taken longer than it needed to. Ram had hesitated. These were good men. And he had to kill them. He grabbed Zac's armor and switched it with his armor. Any onlooker would think he was a normal clone.

Next, he was exiting the room. The sounds of the clones scurrying to their assigned positions had blocked out the sound of the blaster shot, so no one was curious when he exited. However, it was only a matter of time before someone knowing he had been staying in that room came looking for him. Luckily, his squad had been a number assigned to the Detention area, and he joined the masses of clones and made his way to the detention center.

Upon arrival another message played "It is suspected that the so called Thom is now disguised as a clone. He is probably somewhere in the detention center."

All the clones began to take off their helmets, trying to show that they were the same. Ram was running out of time. He looked around for a solution. Next to him was a security pad, if he smashed it, it would release the prisoner. And that prisoner was none other than his old friend Durge. Ram rose the butt of his rifle ans smashed it into the pad.

Some of the clones were leaning on the bars for support. As the bars opened, the clones fell. Durge was killing those ones first. He quickly gathered the clones supplies, such as his rifle. He even picked up a grenade and chucked it into the crowd of clones. With this distraction, no one even stopped to wonder who had opened the cell in the first place. Ram retreated toward the next cell, the one holding aalagartassle . He was going to die, he knew. But he could still accomplish his mission. He stuck his rifle between the bars, getting a clear aim right at aalagartassle. But, like earlier, he hesitated.

At this point, one of the clones off screen knew what was going on, and shot at Ram before he could shoot aalagartassle. Ram fell over, dead.

3. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    << Through hologram projection, the bridge crew of The Justifier watched the ongoing events in the detention area. Everyone was horrified by what they were seeing. The Separatist commander Durge tore down clone after clone without anyone capable of stopping him. Suddenly, the hologram projection started fading away. >>

Republic officer: Sir, do you want the ship to drop out of hyperspace to refuel as previously planned? Or do you want to act otherwise?

Banjeer: We need reinforcements! The only way we can get those, is by sticking to our original planning!

<< As originally planned, The Justifier dropped out of hyperspace near a refuelling station. Although Banjeer had asked for additional forces to await them, no extra ships seemed to be present. >>

Banjeer: What is going on? Where are our reinforcements? This cannot be happening! Not now...

Republic officer: Sir, something big is exiting hyperspace as we speak, probably the reinforcments you ordered.

<< Although the bridge crew of The Justifier expected rescue from friendly forces, the situation only turned more deadly. A whole Separatist fleet dropped out of hyperspace next to the Republic's ship. Boarding vessels, containing battle droids, were immediately released by the enemy fleet. Apparently, the Separatists did not want the IGBC prisoners to reach Coruscant. >>

Republic officer: Sir, what are your orders? Sir?

Banjeer: I, I, I... I don't know... Abandon ship or whatever!

Republic: Are these your orders? Do you want us to abandon ship?

<< Since Banjeer kept quiet, the bridge crew couldn't do otherwise than following their commander's last order. Not too long after, escape pods began flying away from The Justifier. >>

4. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Coruscant - several days later

<< After attending several debriefings, Trillian Banjeer was summoned by Chancellor Palpatine himself to explain recent events. When Banjeer entered the Chancellor's office, everyone stopped talking. >>

Palpatine: Gentlemen, let's continue our conversation later on. I want to speak with Trillian Banjeer in private.

<< Soon after, Banjeer and Palpatine were the only ones left in the room. It took a while before the Chancellor started talking again. >>

Palpatine: Do you know how much damage you have caused, Banjeer? I trusted you to fulfill an important task. You failed my trust. Instead of transporting San Hill to Coruscant, you began chasing phantoms.

Banjeer: I did not, Sir. My efforts have proven that Black Sun is in league with the Separatist Movement. Therefore, I request additional forces to bring the Black Sun criminals to justice!

Palpatine: You dare make such a request? Don't you notice what is going on? Because of your obsession with Black Sun, you were not paying attention to things that really mattered. You let the leaders of the IGBC get away.

Banjeer: That wasn't my fault, Sir. Someone must have leaked information to the Republic's enemies. The Separatists could not have known The Justifier would stop to refuel. Also, the extra ships I requested to guard the refuelling station did not show up.

Palpatine: No, you are the one who had made the mistakes. The troube you caused, has seriously damaged the Republic's image. That is why I am stripping you off your rank as commander. Now please leave my office, I have more important matters to attend to.

Banjeer: How ware you? My family supported you when you were running for Chancellor. Is this how your repay my family? I will make sure you regret this decision!

Palpatine: Are you threatening me? Leave my office before I call the guards.

<< Angrily, Banjeer stormed out of the Chancellor's office. All his dreams had collapsed in this one moment which would no doubt determine his entire future . >>

5. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    Due to recent events, we do not know the fate of aalagartassle. He could have escaped on an escape pod. But, more likely, he could have been killed by a clone during the evacuation. If this is the case, Ram would have died for no reason. Anyway, there is no way to know if aalagartassle is alive or dead. General Immodet Should Ben stay on Muunilinst?

Darth Master Titus likes this.
  6. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Vigos Shadow Trooper Darth Master Titus s_heffley
    Although aalagartassle probably perished during the Separatist attack on The Justifier, I ask you all to be carefull.
    If your agents somehow find any information on aalagartassle's survival, I need them to report at once.
    For the meanwhile, however, there is nothing much we can do. The situation turned out the way it did.
    It is a shame Black Sun lost so many good men in the recent events. I hope you all see we had no choice.

If there is not problem with you, Vigo s_heffley, then Ben should stay on Muunilinst for a little while longer.
    The disappearance of aalgartassle has created quite a mess which needs to be solved as soon as possible.
    I trust Ben is up to the difficult task ahead?

Darth Master Titus likes this.
  7. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    While we still don't have all the details, I would still consider this operation a success. Our main objective was to prevent Banjeer from getting information on us and despite our losses, our plan worked wonderfully in securing that end. It also had the fringe benefit of discrediting Banjeer in front of his superiors. Word from Coruscant is that Palpatine is not pleased with him for allowing the IBC leaders to escape. With Banjeer's influence effectively curbed, the Republic's threat to our influence is virtually non existent. They will return their attention to fighting the Separatists and we will be free to pursue our operations free of Republic interference.

8. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Time to return to matters at hand. Our Underlord, Thuro, has requested an update from all of you.
    Darth Master Titus: How are Black Sun's operation on Manaan going? Have you been able to settle down a bit?
    Shadow Trooper: Could you give some more information on your dealings on Drongar? How is the Bota scheme unfolding for Black Sun?
    s_heffley: Are you still selling raw materials? Have your operations been able to recover after recent setbacks?

9. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    General Immodet Since Ben was leading my operations on Excarga, we had a lack of leadership there. I appointed a new leader, but he was inexperienced and my miners didn't really see him as a leader. This brought us few minerals from there. However, on Kashyyyk, we are getting plenty of Cortosis. The rest of my men who are not mining or guarding Wookiees are assisting Drox to try and figure out the Ryan situation before it gets too out of hand.

10. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    The Bota Smuggling ring had been working well thanks to our operatives securing the co-operation of the Republic's Admiral Bleyd. Unfortunately, the Speratists have also taken an interest in the drug, and I anticipate a battle will happen soon. I've ordered my people to increase the size of the shipments so we can get as much of the drug out while it is still possible. I imagine Bleyd won't be too happy with the new quota. We might need to send an agent there to remind him of his responsibilities to Black Sun

11. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    s_heffley: My agents are still looking for Ryan, but they have had no success locating him just yet. Still, I may have some other good news. Do you still remember Falleen Transport Systems? Well, its leadership is willing to help you distribute the raw materials your workmen are mining. Prince Xizor would very much like to meet you in the near future.
    Shadow Trooper: That sounds more like an assignment for Darth Master Titus's department. Do you already have someone in mind?

12. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    Kolto mining operations are going well on Manaan. A few run-ins here and there between some disgruntled citizens claiming that mining will endanger their homes. Nothing a few credits couldn't solve.

13. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet I'm thinking of sending one of my smugglers named Mathal. We have pretty firm leverage against Admiral Bleyd, so I doubt an assassin is required just yet. If he isn't responsive to our demands; however, I would be perfectly willing to pass off this operation to Darth Master Titus's enforcers. I would recommend using our assassin, Karid the Nediji. He did some good work for me while he was an operative of Vigo Shadowmancer.

14. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Up till now, there have been no problems while working together with the Zaltin Corporation and Falleen Transport Systems. From behind the scenes, our organization has been profiting from the increased demand for Bacta across the Galaxy. My agents, however, have received news that the Republic is trying to gain a foothold within the Xucphra Corporation, a rival to the Zaltin Corporation. If those rumors were true, this would have great implications for the fate of our operations.

Shadow Trooper: How is the Drongar situation unfolding? Has Mathal reported back yet?
    s_heffley: Prince Xizor has sent me an invitation to visit him in one of his estates. Would you like to meet him?

15. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    General Immodet I see no gain in not doing so. Any more details on what he means to speak with me about?

16. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet Mathal is several days over due. Either he got greedy and decided to go freelance, or Admiral Bleyd has broken our little agreement. Regardless of the cause, Mathal's disappearance is proof that someone in the Drognar ring is trying to cheat Black Sun. We can all agree that such actions can not be permitted. I will send some of my operatives to the usual markets to see if Mathal turns up with our product. Meanwhile Darth Master Titus can send a team to Drognar to make sure that Bleyd hasn't double crossed us.

17. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    s_heffley: Prince Xizor would like to speak with you about transporting the raw materials you are mining. Up till now, there have been no problems while working together with Falleen Transport Systems. So, I think expanding the relationship between Black Sun and Falleen Transport Systems could be beneficial to both parties. Do you agree?

Shadow Trooper: Indeed. Our contacts on Drongar should be reminded who is in control. Do you still prefer sending Kaird the Nediji? Darth Master Titus, is Kaird still available?

18. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    General Immodet I agree that it would be beneficial to each party. I am ready to meet with him when he, and you, are ready.

19. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    s_heffley: Alright. Prepare yourself to leave within a few days. Prince Xizor has invited us to visit the newly acquired facilites of Falleen Transport Systems on Mustafar. I will see you there.

20. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet I still think Karid will be ideal. If Darth Master Titus has doubts about his competence, he could send some of his own guys to shadow him and ensure that the mission gets done.

21. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Shadow Trooper, General Immodet

I seem to be in the dark about this Kaird the Nediji fellow. Can someone brief me on this man and what he means to the Black Sun? And I am available if the mission requires me, just say the word. Titus out.

22. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Darth Master Titus Karid was a triggerman who served under the late Vigo Shadowmancer, our former Vigo of assassination. He is a master of disguises and infiltration, skills that could be quite useful for the operation on Drognar. The target, Tarnese Bleyd, is an Admiral of the Republic Navy.
    If he has indeed betrayed us and stolen our Bota, than he will no doubt turn his considerable resources towards preparing for our retaliation. In this case, a blade in the dark would be far more effective at ending him than sending a strike force. Such a task is perfectly suited to a being of Karid's talents. If you need further information, I can have my people send you a full dossier.

23. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Mustafar

<< As his shuttle approached Mustafar, Immodet was astonished by the volcano planet's beauty. Still, he couldn't help wondering what exactly had brought Falleen Transport Systems to this location. On the landing platform, Prince Xizor and some bodyguards were waiting for Immodet to arrive. >>

Immodet: Greetings, Xizor. Nice to meet you once again.

Xizor: The pleasure is all mine. Please, follow me.

<< Instead of being pleased to receive a guest, Xizor looked quite worried. Immediately, Immodet knew something was wrong. In the hallway of the facility, his suspicions were proven to be true. Xomit Grunseit, leader of Falleen Transport Systems, had been informed of the meeting. >>

Grunseit: Ah, Immodet, my friend! Enter, a whole banquet has been prepared for you!

Immodet: Thank you. Has s_heffley arrived yet?

Grunseit: No, he has not. Let's fill our stumach while we wait for him, yes?

<< Uneasily, Immodet sat down at a table filled with strange food. He hoped Vigo s_heffley would accompany him soon. >>

24. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    More information never hurts. Have your people send me a report. I can shadow Karid just in case he fails to complete the task.

25. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Darth Master Titus Very well. Our first task on Drognar will be to monitor the Republic quartermaster, Filba the Hutt. The Hutt is the main procurer of Bota for Admiral Bleyd, and therefore by extension ourselves. As Bleyd's main conspirator, I am sure we could learn much about Bleyd's activities by interrogating Filba.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.