main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Rozic

Darth Rozic Jedi Master star 3

Dec 27, 2015
    After days of decryption and hacking Rozic finally gained access to the observational data he risked his life for.
    A map of the galaxy (including some of the unknown regions) flickered to life.
    Rozic store at the map taking it all in. This had the locations of every Star Destroyer and large scale operation up until a week ago. Rozic began analyzing the data and noticed something in the Unknown Regions. An enormous fleet of Imperial star ships all huddled together in one spot. Rozic zoomed in. Maybe 'Planet Killer' is a ship?
    Then Rozic noticed something. It seemed to be a small moon (or large asteroid) missing its right side. Massive beams and frame work took other the missing parts of the moon. What is that thing? Several construction ships surrounded the moon with the words Online above them. Then it hit Rozic. That's no moon, that's a space station. But even more it's the Planet Killer...aka The Death Star.......
    :deathstar:

2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Of course Vigo Shadow Trooper, regardless of who owns the mines I would be foolish to damage any of them beyond repair. They hold great value, and therefor great potential for us in the future regardless of who owns them. I specifically told Otsisa to only damage the mines on Troiken and Mon Gazza superficially, so they would only sut down for the duration of this crisis. And Ryloth would be easily enough reverted to anyone's control once they're on our bankroll we can release them at any point. Though I admit both Rori, and Sevarcos II will be tricky to fix, once the authorities are aware of illicit transactions going on they will watch their mines far closer in the future. Though there is always a way, both we and the Hutts have gotten past such protocols before.

After that we just have to keep an eye on Ryloth, perhaps your smugglers could watch their ports. I wouldn't be surprised were they to take our money, and then turn around and sell to the Hutts anyways. I will inform Ut-Reb to avoid any association with the Black Sun during this transaction so they won't be able to sell us out, but their politicians are notoriously corrupt, even by the Old Republics standards. If they see a way to make more profit they won't hesitate to take it.

3. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Darth Rozic: I have looked up the location of the so-called 'planet killer' project. Apparently, Black Sun has been involved in the realization of the project. Not only do shipments from Falleen Transport Systems put off construction material in that sector, s_heffley has been sending Wookiee slaves to that place as well. I wonder what the Imperials are up to... Maybe, you could travel to the sector and find out.

---

Coruscant - Imperial Palace

As Prince Xizor entered the Emperor's throne room, he noticed Palpatine's pet servant wasn't around this time. For some reason, the Emperor had made the black armoured guy with the breathing mask his second in command. Just like most high-ranking persons within the Empire, Xizor however did not know where this so-called Darth Vader came from. So, the Falleen Prince doubted Vader's achievements could be that impressive. As Xizor approached the Emperor's chair, he bowed down as a token of respect.

Palpatine: Xizor, why have you come to see me?

Xizor: My Master, I have uncovered evidence Black Sun is interfering with Imperial business.

Palpatine: How so? Explain yourself.

Xizor: Recenly, the Vigo Council requested my assistance while rescuing a Black Sun agent called Darth Rozic from a damaged Star Destroyer.

Palpatine: I take it you are referring to the destruction of The Observation Lad?

Xizor was surprised to find out Palpatine knew about the destruction of The Observational Lad. Every day, Star Destroyers must be damaged while engaging the enemy. So, what made The Observation Lad so important that the Emperor would be notified?

Xizor: Yes, The Observation Lad...

Palpatine: Thank you for your report, Xizor. I will make sure the appropriate actions are taken. You are dismissed.

4. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    <<Encrypted signal from ConservativeJedi321, For the Vigo Councils Eyes only>>
    Hello my fellow Vigos. I have just received word from my spy on Alderaan, it seems the good Viceroy Organa has been acting strange lately, she thinks he might be having secret meetings potentially rebellious meetings. If I might find evidence of any illicit action it could be of great value to our organization. She has found me a way to sneak into the royal house of Alderaan and observe him myself.

However as my operation is currently having a major overhaul, and our communications array is down, as well as the deep undercover nature of this mission, I will be out of contact for some time. I leave all three of my operatives under your command if you so wish, provided you return them to me in one piece. *Smirks*

I bid you adieu my friends and colleagues, Oba Diah has been secured as well as the garrison moon. Both details are more than capable of protecting our interests their, and My operatives will be in position near the mines soon, awaiting your word for when to strike. I can not be4 sure how long this mission will take, as it is very sensitive, but I assure you I will be back. Thank You.
    <<Message Ends>>>

OOC: Hey this is my way of saying I'm going to be offline for a while. This Saturday I start work as a lifeguard up at a camp, and I'm not bringing my computer. It will last two RL months or so, but I can only guess how long that will be IG. I will have some days off here and there that I might be able to get online, but I figure don't count on me being here until at least July at the earliest.

5. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    Faya was not sure how she was able to do it. It seemed, however, that her affinity for detecting danger also had the opposite effect. It had never occurred to her before, but she could also detect the way to freedom. She had led the team to the surface on the fastest route possible. It was a dangerous route, it seemed it had not been used in years. The stairs leading up from the chamber they had reached at one point did not have rails to hold on to. Whether the absence of them was a sign of the age or just they had not felt them a necessity, Faya did not know. What mattered was they all somehow managed to make it up to the top. They were level with the entrance now, Faya could feel it. But there was one slight problem.

"Cave in," said Faya, surveying the scene. "I guess they decided to close this off so no one would get lost." She looked back at Gleem. "Do we have enough to get through?"

"I could try," said Gleem. "It would be risky though. I need to get the placement exactly right unless the rocks could topple down on us."

"I don't really see any other option, unless you guys want to watch me throw my lightsaber in there for days on end," said Faya.

It was meant to be a joke, but exhaustion was spreading so rampant among them that no one laughed. Gleem was placing the charges now, and everyone watched with sleepy eyes.

"There we go," said Gleem, yawning quickly before saying, "everyone stand back."

Everyone did so, and the explosives went off, leaving a hallway in which led to the exit. Everyone smiled and a few even clapped. Faya led the way into the hallway, a smile on her face. They were all below the place were the stone had been just before when they heard a crack from above.

"Kriff!" Many of the group yelled, and many tons of stone fell onto them.

Buried under a pile of stone, Faya felt she was not dead yet. And then she felt anger coursing through her, and the dark side of the force let her do something she was sure she would have never done. The stone began to rise from the ground, up towards the ceiling. All the bodies laying around were unmoving, so she made them move with a flick of her wrist. Then she sprinted from under the rocks and collapsed on the other side, letting the heap fall to the floor. She was terribly tired now. She did not feel that any of the others were dead, since they had been wearing hard hats, but could not be sure in the state she was in. She looked up just as a blaster bolt soared toward her, hitting her and blacking her out.

Report from Ben:

Vigos! I have discovered a terrible development. Instead of being sent to do the business I was assigned, s_heffley decided to send me to oversee some operations here. When the workers sent out to map the mines did not return in time, I went to check on them. There I met Errai. He informed me about a mound of stone that had fallen onto the group, and Faya's heroic actions using the force to get them out. He was barely conscious at this point, but he witnessed the mercenary Skild stunning Faya and carrying her away, seemingly convinced he had not been witnessed. What should our next course of action be?

General Immodet Shadow Trooper Darth Rozic Darth Master Titus

6. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet Darth Master Titus s_heffley Darth Rozic ConservativeJedi321
    OOC: Hello players of the Black Sun Game. At the present time, I have received communications from General Immodet, Conservative Jedi and Darth Rozic which explain that they will be on some kind of vacation for the next couple weeks of summer and will not be able to post.This means that more than half of our players will be gone from the game. With such a large number of our players gone, it will be very difficult for us to continue the current story lines. I am therefore using my position of vice GM to announce a brief respite of the game until some of our players return. The game will probably start up in a couple of weeks once people can resume playing. Thank You for your understanding, and I hope to see you all again soon.

7. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Darth Rozic: Are you ready to travel to the Unknown Regions? The investigations involving the 'planet killer' project already created too much trouble for you to stop now.

s_heffley: Now the mercenaries under command of Darth Master Titus have cleared the Kessel mines, the production of spice can fully start. Maybe now that they are no longer needed, Titus or Errai could help Ben track down Skild. Do you have any idea why Skild has kidnapped Faya? What could he be up to?

Shadow Trooper: Have you spoken with Durga the Hutt yet? What is his stance on Arok the Hutt?

---

Coruscant

Ever after his conversation with Palpatine, Xizor had been left wondering why the Emperor would be aware of the destruction of a single Star Destroyer. Probably, it was the same reason why a Black Sun agent had gotten himself stuck on the ship in the first place. The Falleen Prince knew his allies were keeping information from him. If he wanted to stay into the game, he needed to acquire the same information too. Drinking wine in his private quarters, he asked one of his servants to fetch Guri. Even though Guri had been in his service for several weeks, Xizor still was amazed how much the replica droid looked like a real human being.

Xizor: Do you remember your last assignment? I sent you to save a Black Sun operative on The Observation Lad.

Guri: Yes, I do.

Xizor: Very well. Track this Darth Rozic down. I need to know why he was stuck on that Star Destroyer. Please, be discrete. I don't want the Vigo Council and the Empire to become suspicious of my activities.

Guri: As you wish, Prince.

Darth Master Titus likes this.
  8. Darth Rozic

Dec 27, 2015
    A mountainous planet in the Unknown Reigons

Rozic had been on the big hunk of rock for days now. The planet was inhabited by Boda'chi lizard slaves, Stormtroopers and the native rock like people. Barely anyone spoke Basic Galactic Standard and there were no attractive women. At least they had cantinas right.

Rozic sat on his bar stool and sipped his Corellian Brandy when suddenly a beautiful blonde woman strode in and sat next to Rozic.

Woman: Hey

Rozic: Umm hi.... can I buy you drink

Woman: I'm good, but I do need a hand

Rozic: With what?

Woman: I'm looking for a place to stay the night

Rozic: I've got a spare side of a bed

They both laughed. Man this is going great, Rozic thought. He took her up stairs to his rental room above the cantina. When they arrived the woman pushed Rozic against a wall. Their lips almost met when she kneed him in his, well private parts. Rozic fell to the ground and in one swift motion she grabbed his jacket and ran. Rozic grabbed a vibroknife from his belt and threw it at the woman. It landed in her back and she collapsed.

Woman: Damn you

Rozic pulled the knife from his back and realized she had sparks flying from her back, wait she's a droid.

Rozic: I know you

She was the mysterious stranger that rescued him from The Observational Lad.

Rozic: What are you doing?

Guri: I've been ordered to steal your possessions in order to find clues

Rozic: Clues for what?

Guri: Classified

Rozic: Who sent you?

Guri: Classified

Rozic: Was it Xixor?

Guri: Classified. But I'm warning you if you tell your friends I will report you to the Empire and then your little Gang will be destroyed.

Rozic: Fine then leave. But I need your help.

Guri: With what?

Rozic: Getting off this rock

Guri: And why should I help you?

Rozic: Because I can pay you....... also I'm the most charismatic Irodrian you'll ever meet

Guru: Fine but I'll need a favour in return

Rozic: We'll talk tomorrow at five, I'll meet you in hangar 12B at the space port

Then Guri left (and Rozic didn't even notice she took his jacket)

General Immodet s_heffley Darth Master Titus Shadow Trooper ConservativeJedi321

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

9. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet
    Re: Durga
    I have not been able to contact him directly due to the amount of Hutt scrutiny on him, but we have been able to talk to each other via intermediaries. Arok's actions are considered unwise by the majority of the Besadii clan, but unfortunately Hutt tradition says they must defer to his decisions. Durga claims that the Besadii's lack of co operation is all the doing of Arok himself, rather than the will of the clan. If he were to be removed from power, it is assured that our relationship would resume as it once was. Unfortunately, the solution is not nearly so simple as murdering Arok. Like I said before, the clans are bound by tradition. If Arok is slain, the other clans that are more hostile to us would likely descend upon the Besadii and destroy them and we would lose our power base in the Hutt Cartel. Furthermore, if it came to light that we were bumping off Hutt clan leaders, the rest of the Cartel would use this as a pretense to resume open warfare with the Black Sun. Our main difficulty is finding a way to neutralize Arok without implicating ourselves. I have some ideas. We must either find some leverage over Arok to force him to conform to our wishes, or we could find a non lethal way to replace him with a more amicable leader

10. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Unknown Regions

After confronting Black Sun operative Darth Rozic, Guri set up a secure communication channel with Prince Xizor. Her master looked pleased to finally hear from her.

Guri: I tracked Rozic to a world in the Unknown Regions. Surprisingly, ships owned by your company were present on-planet. Apparently, those ships have been transporting construction material to the sector for the Empire.

Xizor: So, what is the Empire using the construction material for? A shipyard?

Guri: I don't know. Probably, Rozic knows. I will check the equipment I stole from him. If that does not work out, I will make him talk no matter what.

Xizor: Very well, keep me informed of your progress.

As Xizor's hologrammic shape faded away, Guri began repairing the damage Rozic's knife had caused. Apparently, her fighting program needed a newer update.

11. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    Kessel Prison Facility

Vigo Titus had waited around for the band of mercs to emerge from the spice mines. After what seemed half a day, Titus decided to return to his ship on top of the prison. He sat, drank some Coreillian wine, and read the latest news on the HoloNet. Not 30 minutes later, the Vigo dozed off. He was awoken by a disgruntled group of mercenaries speaking one hundred miles per hour at the same time.

"Whoa, one at a time. What's the problem men?" The first to answer was Ben; "Errai, tell Titus what you told me," Errai looked at Titus, who was still trying to sit up and rub the sleep out of his eyes. "Skild has taken Faya,".

"What do you mean Skild has taken Faya?" Titus offered in reply. "I mean he took her. He just shot her with a stun blast and carried her off," Titus was recalling a conversation he had had with Skild recently. "And why didn't you step in and help her?" Errai looked annoyed at this point, "Look, Faya had just saved all of our hides back there, we were stunned from falling debris and in the confusion afterwards that is when Skild made his move. We didn't have time to react,"

"Skild had come to me to warn me about Faya. He said he was sure she was out to take revenge against him for slaying her Master. I presume he was so paranoid he wanted to get to her before she got to him. Do you know where he might have taken her?"

Ben stepped up, "It is hard to say, but Skild knows this prison well, and this is a big prison." Titus took in this statement before adding; "Are you suggesting he's holding her somewhere within the prison?" Ben nodded his head in confirmation. "Very well, we will gather search parties to sweep the prison. But since he knows this prison well there might be places which no one knows about. We have to keep our eyes open."

@General Immodet @s_heffley Darth Rozic @Shadow Trooper @ConservativeJedi321

12. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    It took a while for her eyes after Faya opened her eyes. The room was dark, she couldn't make out much except for a forcefeild spread out in front of her. She lay bound by stuncuffs. If they had been normal ropes she could have easily used the force to release them, but with these she would be stunned if anyone but the possessor of the key released them. She was surveying her options. She didn't care why she was here, she only wanted to get out.

After she had sat there for several minutes, a light came on from the outside of the cell she was trapped in. It took a moment for her to recognize the figure standing on the other side of the shield.

"You're awake," said the mercenary Skild. Faya could have attempted to force choke him right there, but that could get her stunned. And besides, her curiosity was beginning to take over.

"Why so quiet?" Skild asked after Faya had been silent for a few seconds.

"Personally, I have no idea why I'm here. Care to tell me?" Faya asked.

"I think you know, surely you remember your master?" Skild inquired.

Faya stopped and thought for a moment. She remembered the few weeks she had spent at the Jedi academy before "falling in love" with Ben to get out and become a Dark Jedi once more. She has heard stories, but...

"That wasn't me! That was..." she paused, realizing she probably shouldn't be saying that.

A look of confusion spread on the mercenary's face, "Then who was it? I was sure-"

"It was me," Faya said, cutting him off to make up for her mistake, "you killed my master."

"But you were just saying...never mind. What really matters is, if I killed him, why don't you want to kill me?"

Faya thought for a moment, and then said, "We Jedi don't get angry. There is no emotion, there is only peace."

Now anger was on Skild's face "You lie, woman! Even a master getting killed would make a Jedi angry."

"I'm no ordinary Jedi," said Faya truthfully.

Skild stared at her and then said, "I will crack you," and he turned off the light and walked away.

@General Immodet Darth Master Titus @Darth Rozic @Shadow Trooper @ConservativeJedi321

13. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Kessel Prison Facility

The search for Faya had gone on for hours without any result. Some of Darth Master Titus' mercenaries didn't want to waste any more time looking for a former member of the Jedi Order. After all, many of them did have bad experiences with Jedi in their previous lives. The only one who really cared about Faya's safebeing, was Errai. Evading Imperial troops and bounty hunters in the Coruscant Underworld, Errai had come to respect Faya. Now, he worked closely together with @s_heffley's second hand man Ben in order to locate her.

Just like most of the mercenaries, cousins Ciro and Pax didn't care much about Faya. Yet, their loyality towards Errai and Titus made them continue their search. The two men were about to call it a day when they accidentily stumbled upon a hidden passageway. Apparently, several tunnels connected the warden's private quarters with the rest of the prison. Unfortunately, the tunnel system looked very much like a labyrinth, making it very difficult for Ciro and Pax to know where they were going. Suddenly, they heard movement somewhere nearby. The mercenaries slowly headed towards the sound, moving towards the room where Faya was being held captive. As they entered the room, someone pointed a gun a their heads. The person holding them at gunpoint, was Skild. Luckily, he immediately put away his gun after recognizing Ciro and Pax.

Pax: Um, hello...

Skild: Hello yourself. You managed to locate me much sooner than I expected. Well done.

Ciro: What are you doing, Skild? Why have you captured the Jedi?

Skild: This Jedi has been planning something, I can feel it.

Ciro: You need to release her! Everyone is looking for you. Don't make the situation worse than it already is.

Skild: No, I won't release her. When I tell you she is planning something, she is planning something. I know her kind well enough. Do you trust a Jedi over me? Hm? Well, you two will need to make a choice. Either you give some more time to show that I am right, or you turn me over to Errai and Titus. What will it be? Whatever you decide, leave this room. I have work to do.

As Ciro and Pax moved backwards, Skild began sending voltages through the force field that contained Faya. Not knowing what to do, the cousins returned to the center of the prison complex.

14. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    Kessel Prison Facility

Pax and Ciro made their way back to Titus and Errai. By the look on their faces, Titus already knew they had located Skild and Faya.

Titus: Where has he taken her? Is he willing to let her go?

Ciro: He's taken her deep into the prison. I'm surprised even Pax and myself was able to locate the cell. I figure this was some secret hall, one where only higher ranked prison officers had access to. Either way, he is not willing to let her go. Skild is positive Faya is out for revenge.

Pax: Yeah, the guy is going crazy.

Errai: Well why didn't you free her you kriffin fools!

Errai was clearly not pleased with their non-effort of retrieval. He respected Faya and appreciated her after their close calls in the lower city of Coruscant. After Faya had helped him, he now felt he had to return the favor.

The seasoned mercenary grabbed a blaster out of his arsenal cabinet.

Errai: Pax, Ciro...show me the way!

Pax looked at Titus, not knowing if he should comply so easily. Titus was surprised the Pax even hesitated to comply to Errai. But knowing how insanely paranoid Skild was, Pax had a feeling this would turn out into a shootout.

Titus: Errai, maybe we should contact s_heffley about how he wants us to approach this. After all, she works for him.

Errai: Contact him if you like..; Pax and Ciro then led the way, Errai followed.

General Immodet Shadow Trooper ConservativeJedi321 Darth Rozic

15. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Kessel Prison Facility

After being interrupted by Ciro and Pax, Skild knew he was running out of time. If Faya did not confess soon, Vigo Darth Master Titus would surely punish him. That is why Skild decided to increase the number of voltages being sent through Faya's body.

Although Faya had been curious about Skild's intentions at first, the situation now turned into a matter of survival. She felt her body was on the brink of breaking down. Realizing her end was near, the Dark Jedi tapped deep into the Force.

Faya: You really don't know who you are messing with, do you? Time for you to find out.

Using the Force, Faya managed to release a powerful wave which destroyed the containment field. The blast also threw Skild against the wall. The effort, however, had taken much of the Dark Jedi's power. Suddenly, she sensed multiple persons nearby heading towards her location. Someone had come to rescue her.

Even though Skild had met Jedi in the past, he never saw a Force-user pull off a trick like Faya just did. The powers of this person posed a threat not only to himself, but to the Galaxy as a whole. He concluded the threat needed to be terminated. After wiping the blood of his face, Skild slowly began crawling towards his gun.

16. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    Skild had just gotten his hands around his gun when Errai, Ciro, and Pax burst into the room. They were not expecting to come upon a scene like this, and so they did not have their guns raised. Skild shot a quick bolt at Ciro, who was luckily tackled out of harms way by Pax. Errai quickly raised his blaster and pointed it at Skild, who turned his attention back to the Jedi.

Errai: One shot to her and your dead.

Skild: She's trying to kill me! I knew she would after I killed her master!

Faya was weak after blasting apart the shield, but managed to get some words out. In her state it was hard to remember that she was keeping up her act, so her next words were said as a mistake.

Faya: That wasn't me, I tell you!

Skild: Then why did you just attempt to kill me, huh?

Errai could have easily shot Skild while he was distracted, but he had let him go on out of curiosity. Now, seeing that more talking would get them nowhere, he decided to jump in.

Errai: Yeah, sorry to interrupt, but-

Skild made a sudden movement, reaching into the doorway he was standing by. He pressed a button inside. All in one second it happened, with the door then closing behind Errai, Pax, and Ciro, the second two of which had made their way back to their feet. Then a tiny ball landed at Errai's feet.

He only had time to yell before the grenade exploded. But it didn't explode where he had expected it too, which was right as his feet. It had flown across the room and blown up, throwing Skild off his feet as a result. Faya had force pulled it back in the direction of the thrower, anger covering her face. Errai had never seen this side of her before. Next she stepped out into the room and unleashed powerful volts of lighting directed at Skild.

Faya: YOU DARE CAPTURE ME, THE GREATEST FORCE USER OF THE MILLENNIUM! YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE KILLED MY MASTER, BUT YOU DESERVE NO LESS THAN DEATH FOR CHALLENGING ME!

Errai couldn't believe his ears. This didn't sound like the Faya he knew. Was the Faya he knew even the one who has always been? Skild seemed genuinely sure he had the right Jedi, but Faya seemed sure that had never happened to her.

This went on for about a minute longer. Errai, Pax, and Ciro were too stunned to do anything. Then Faya collapsed suddenly out of exhaustion, and all was quiet. Errai automatically went to Faya's side to check on her, while the other two went to check on the mercenary. Errai placed to fingers on the Dark Jedi's throat, where he felt a pulse. He let out a sigh of relief.

Errai: She's alive. What about Skild?

Pax: Dead. All the same, too. He seemed a bit coo-coo.

Errai: All that matters is that Faya lives.

He stood up and took out his comlink to contact Ben.

Errai: Ben, we found her. I need to speak with you, sending my coordinates now. You might need to bring some men with you. We have a body that needs to be taken care of.

@General Immodet @Darth Master Titus @Darth Rozic @Shadow Trooper @ConservativeJedi321

17. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Corellia
    Meanwhile on Corellia, Vigo Shadow Trooper was discussing the next steps that Black Sun must take against the Besadii with his stalwart henchbeing, Captain Tulkis. The famed Whipid tracker had just returned to Corellia with information which he alleged could lead Black Sun to it's quarry.
    "I have discovered a lead pertaining to the source of the Besadii spice, Vigo" Captain Tulkis growled.
    "Really. Well out with it man. What did you find." the Vigo snapped impatiently.
    " A message was transmitted to our ship but it was encoded. My slice tells me that the security on the message is Mandalorian in origin and is very similar to the security system used by the late Shadow Collective leaders; The Pykes, The Hutts, and our very own Xomit Grunseit."
    "The Pykes and the Hutts huh? Wasn't Arok dealing with the Pykes on Kessel before we took the spice mines from them."
    "Yes Vigo. My current vessel was one that we had loaned to Grunseit's decoy force. The sender of the message must have mistaken us for one of Grunseit's old crew when he sent this message."
    "This is an interesting development. We have already known about the link between the Pykes and the Besadii, but the presence of Black Sun cells among the conspirators is something to look into. Have the message sent to someone familiar with Mandalorian systems, perhaps Vigo Scholomancer or s_heffley. Once that is done, I want you to continue to pose as a former Grunseit man. Perhaps we can convince the sender to let you into his confidence."
    Tulkis nodded. "It will be done Vigo!"

18. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    s_heffley, Darth Master Titus:
    I read your reports on the kidnapping of Faya. Although things are still very unclear, Black Sun cannot have a Dark Jedi running wild. From now on, I want to know where Faya is and what she is doing. If the Galactic Empire ever finds out we are employing a Force-user, then our whole organization might be doomed. Perhaps, we should have an emergency plan in case things get out of hand. What do you think?

Black Sun trusted Skild to get the Kessel facility operational again. Although he has done his job, his recent actions cannot be approved of. His death comes at a very bad time. The mines play an important role in gaining a major foothold within the spice market. Especially with Arok the Hutt looking for alternative spice sources, we need to reinforce our market position. Could one of you provide a replacement untill we can find a suitable director of the Kessel facility?

Shadow Trooper:
    Recently, ConservativeJedi321 has sent the Vigo Council a list of mines providing spice for the Hutts. The intelligence obtained by Tulkis, however, could also be very valuable. I suggest the Mandalorians working for Black Sun under Vigos Scholomancer and s_heffley crack the code as soon as possible.

Darth Rozic: How is your mission going? Have you discovered anything new on the 'planet killer' project?

19. Darth Rozic

Dec 27, 2015
    4:27PM Guri's 'hostel'
    Guri finished analysing Rozic's hard drive. She found a log containing bits and pieces of info about his travels, she also found a map. It was of some of the unknown reigons. She saw that on the map it showed an Imperial Starfleet organized around a small moon like object, the object had the words 'Secret Project 17289 Codename: Planet Killer'. Planet Killer? Was this even a moon? What ever it was Guri knew that her master would want more information. That's it: she would give Rozic safe passage to Planet Killer in order for info.
    General Immodet

20. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Corellia
    Debrief of Captain Tulkis, to be shared with Vigo Council General Immodet s_heffley Darth Master Titus ConservativeJedi321
    Shadow Trooper: "Ah Tulkis, What news do you have for me now?"
    Captain Tulkis: "We have captured the man responsible for sending the message. Unfortunately he has been rather uncooperative. He insists that he knows nothing and was simply paid to transmit the message to our ship by an acquaintance from Concord Dawn."
    Shadow Trooper: "Perhaps we simply need a more insistant questioner. You are a hunter first and foremost Tulkis, torture seems to lie outside your perview. Lucky for us, we happen to have a specialist for this sort of things on the Vigo Council now, Darth Rozic. I will see if we can tear him away from his current investigations, to give us a little help in our own. Still, your interrogation wasn't entirely fruitless. Concord Dawn is a Mandalorian world, yes? It would explain the coded message."
    Tulkis: "You want me to go there Vigo. I do not have the best relationship with the Mandalorians. There was this one time on Ord Cestus..."
    ST: "I doubt the people we are looking for have good will to anyone in Black Sun. Still, I will concede your point. If you are known to the Mandalorians, than you will hardly be in the position to operate without undue scrutiny. It has been a while since I have done some field work. I think the time has come that I take personal charge of this mission."
    Tulkis: "As you will Vigo. Will you need my men to assist you in your mission"
    ST: "I do not think that will be necessary. I intend to pay a visit to my friends Darth Master Titus and s_heffley. Most of our people are smugglers, not fighters. The other Vigos have far more operatives that are more suitable for the task at hand."

21. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Unknown Regions

Before heading off to the meeting, Darth Rozic concealed several hidden weaponary across his body. He didn't trust Guri for one bit. Unfortunatelty, she was the only person on-planet who would not immediately run to the Imperials. Using a broken-down airspeeder, Rozic made his way to hangar 12B. The human-looking replica droid already was waiting for him.

Rozic: Looking good today. Refreshed your oil?

Guri: Very funny, Iridonian. Do you want to get off-planet or not?

Since Guri posed as a representative for Falleen Transport Systems, the customs did not give her much of a problem. After all, her master's company was in charge of delivering cargo shipments to this exact location. The cargo, which consisted of raw materials, then was used for the secret 'planet killer' project. When Rozic entered Guri's spaceship, the replica droid suddenly turned around. For a moment, Rozic thought he had been betrayed.

Guri: Perhaps, I can provide further assistance? Do you want to get a close look of this 'planet killer' project? I know you have been looking into it.

Rozic: Yes, but I don't understand. How do you plan on getting past security? No cargo shipment owned by Falleen Transport Systems is allowed to enter the construction zone.

Guri: Well, I have some ideas.

s_heffley and Darth Master Titus like this.
  22. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Concord Dawn
    Shadow Trooper stepped out of his shuttle, along with a platoon of heavily armed body guards supplied by Darth Master Titus, and wookiee slave soldiers from Vigo s_heffley. While his escort made him stick out from the locals a bit more than he would have preferred, he figured their presence was a necessary precaution. Mandalorians are particularly dangerous and Vigo Shadow Trooper was not about to walk into their territory undefended.
    Once his soldiers had finished setting up a safe place of operations, Shadow Trooper opened communications with Captain Tulkis.
    "I have arrived on Concord Dawn. Has there been any breakthroughs on the Mandalorian/Hutt connection?"
    "The message and the prisoner remain unbroken at the moment, Vigo, but we have had a surprising breakthrough from another source. Durga has informed us that some of Arok's crew has departed for a business meeting with a Mandalorian Mercenary Company, supposedly to provide security for Arok's interests in the Mid Rim.Among the delegation were some of the minor clans that had been former trading partners with the Pyke Syndicate."
    Shadow Trooper stroked his chin, contemplating the implications of this news. "I see. It appears that the connections between the former Shadow Syndicate members remain strong. Perhaps we were not as effective in exterminating them as we thought?"

23. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    OOC: Sorry for the Double post but I'm going to be gone next week. Figured I would use this last post to create a reasonable pause in the Hutt Spice Conspiracy story until I get back.

Concord Dawn
    A pair of Mandalorian Commandos approached the Vigo and his retinue. "Weapons up boys, looks like we have trouble." The guards made a protective ring around the Corellian. The Mandalorians halted their approach when they saw the ring of drawn blasters.
    One of the Mandalorians, a man in gold armor, stepped towards the enforcers with his hands held up, so as to signal his non hostile intent. "You're from Black Sun, huh. Why don't you tell your boys to relax a little bit. We're just here for a little chat."
    Shadow Trooper gestured his men to lower their guns. "All right than... lets talk."
    "Straight to business then. We have contacted you in order to discuss the recent occupation of Kessel by your organization."
    So these were the ones behind the transmission Tulkis found. Shadow Trooper thought. The message had proven nearly impossible to crack, but now that he had met with the originators of the message, the decryption might no longer be necessary. Of course this incident was about Kessel. It seems the conquest of that world had caused a great deal of trouble lately.
    "Our mutual allies, the Besadii clan and the Pyke Syndicate had made certain arrangements regarding that planet and its spice mines with your late over lord Xomit Grunseit. While he was regrettably murdered during the Clone Was, our employer assured by his successors on Falleen that our deal still held up."
    Our Employer, Interesting.... so they are acting in someone else's interests. Arok's perhaps. The Mandolorian had already revealed several tantalizing hints in this shot conversation. Shadow Trooper decided to play along in hopes of learning more.
    "Of course, my faction of Black Sun fully intends to hold up its bargain. You must understand however that we can not control the actions of every Vigo in the faction. The death of our Overlord has caused much infighting, and some of our former affiliates no longer respond to our authority." Shadow Trooper responded. All lies of course, but the Vigo doubted the Mandalorians knew the real state of Black Sun if they had fallen for the ruse of Grunseit as the real overlord.
    "If you do not have control of the force on Kessel, than your use to us is at an end. Crawl back to your master and tell him the deal is off." The Mandalorian turned to walk away.
    "Now wait just a moment Mister. Shadow Trooper called out "Just because we do not control, the renegades does not mean we lack the means of controlling the planet.We have all kinds of information that is vital towards taking over the world.. troop placement for example."
    The red armored commando stepped back around towards the Vigo with new interest.
    "While that was not the original deal, we may be willing to renegotiate a revised contract. Meet us at the Space Port, docking bay at Twilight. You can bring your goons if they make you feel better, but knoe they can't save you if you are playing us false."
    "Understood." Shadow Trooper nodded with satisfaction as the two men left. Soon he would get at the very heart of this conspiracy surrounding Black Sun.

24. Darth Rozic

Dec 27, 2015
    Guri emerged from hyperspace at a safe distance. They had a cloaking device activated so if no one could physically see them then they would be safe from detection. A large unfinished metallic sphere in the distance surrounded by several star destroyers.

Guri: We're going in

Rozic: I've got a really bad feeling about this

The ship sped up. Zooming through the dense traffic of transport freighters and construction ships. Rozic fiddled with some knobs, tuning the comn line.

Rozic: I have found an open Imperial signal. We can listen in.

Imperial Pilot A417297: I have sight of a ship that isn't being used to construct Planet Killer.

Imperial Officer: Can we get a description on that.

Imperial Pilot A417297: Umm a chrome silver heavily-modified JJ-27 Nubian Starfighter.

Imperial Officer: We'll search the premises.

Rozic: Looks like we're gonna have company. Luckily it should be hard to find us throughout all the commotion.

The ship began zooming past all other ships, not exactly stealthy. Finally the ship got into open space the station was right in front of them. Then suddenly. BAM!

Guri: We've been hit on the starboard side.

Rozic: We lost power on both turbines. Switching to auxiliary power sources.

A gigantic star destroyer loomed over them. Firing down on them.

Rozic: I'll take out those turbo lasers.

Rozic activated the Mag Pulse and fired. Three critical hits and one miss. Not bad. Then they entered a massive hunk of frame work. Cranes swung around placing air ducts and steel plates. The ship flew about unfinished office blocks, barracks and cantinas.

Guri: The odds of successfully navigating this construction site are approximately 3,720 to 1.

Rozic: Never tell me the odds.

A hidden camera implanted into Rozics horns was live streaming everything he saw to the Vigo council. Now all he needed to do was have an excuse on how he got to Planet Killer alone, they can't know he was working with one of Xizors. They were still being shot at from left, right and centre. It was a good thing Guri was an excellent pilot. Then suddenly green crystal came out of nowhere. It was being held by a massive ship mounted claw. What was it? That's it I recognized it from my days as a bounty hunter, my days with Cad Bane and young Fett. It was a giant kyber crystal. It must be a power source for something. Something big. Wait what did that Rodian say: it had the power to destroy a planet. Oh my gosh Planet Killer must act like a giant lightsaber, projecting a beam with immense power.

That's it we knew enough and now so did the Black Sun, luckily Guri didn't know that the Vigos knew all this. Now they had to get out.

25. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Unknown Regions

The stealth ship provided by Prince Xizor had been one of the most advanced vessels ever created. However, the security network protecting the 'planet killer' project was equiped with advanced technology as well, picking up the stealth ship on its scanners. A normal ship piloted by a normal person would be unable to outrun an Imperial Star Destroyer. Yet, the two persons flying the stealth ship were no normal persons. Guri, Xizor's replica droid, contained some unique flying programming, making her one of the best pilots in the Galaxy. Darth Rozic, the Iridonian in control of ship's the turbo lasers, had been evading government forces ever since he left his homeplanet. Together, the two outlaws made quite the team. Still, the Imperial forces guarding the 'planet killer' should not be underestimated as well. Apart from the one Star Destroyer approaching from behind, two Star Destroyers were cornering the outlaws' ship from aside.

Guri: Like I said, the odds are not in our favor.

Rozic: I have an idea. Head towards the nearest Star Destroyer's command tower.

Guri: What? Firing your turbo lasers at one Star Destroyer's command tower won't change our situation.

Rozic: Wait and see. I am not planning on firing at the command tower...

Suddenly, Rozic took command of the stealth ship's controls. Despite Guri's warnings, he flew right towards the approaching Star Destroyer's command tower. Yet, instead of firing any guns, he swiftly attached the ship to the rear of the tower, an area which was not covered by any sensors.

Rozic: The Imperials will think our ship vanished. We will have to hang on for some while, making our escape when things have settled down.

Still impressed the trick worked, Rozic wasn't paying any attention to Guri's movements. The human-looking replica droid drew her gun, firing a stun wave at her Iridonian companion. Guri had betrayed Rozic upon orders from her Master, Prince Xizor. After leaving the construction zone of the 'planet killer', she would drop off the Iridonian at the nearest Imperial outpost. The Imperials would then think Rozic acted lone. After all, he was the one within Black Sun specialized in starships and technology. By handing Rozic over to the authorities, Xizor hoped on further earning the Emperor's trust.

---

Message from Vigo Immodet:
    Darth Master Titus, s_heffley: Prince Xizor has betrayed Black Sun once again. Due to his interference, the Black Sun operative looking into the 'planet killer' project was captured by the Imperials. Luckily for us, a camera hidden in the operative's horns revealed the true reason of his capture. I need your agents to finish what they started. Xizor needs to be removed at once. I suppose yoru agents will be quite eager to get back at the person who once turned his back on them. Are they ready for the task?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.