main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Very well, my lords. Master Selkath has been nominated for leadership.
    If anyone wants to challenge him, step forward now!

2. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    Fine. Leadership before revenge. I nominate @General Immodet for Underlord. He took the initiative to begin these talks in the first place. As for myself, I pledge to be the personal bodyguard of Nar Shaddaa's Vigo, should one be nominated and chosen.

3. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I second the nomination of General Immodet, while I have trafficked vast quantities of credits for all, it is Immodet that knows what to do with the winfall and bring back this organisation to its unheralded apex!
    Vote Immodet lest your back be watched.

4. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    I thank Shadowmancer and aalagartassle for their support. It is good to know who your allies are in those dark times.
    Still, I do not wish to be Black Sun Underlord for many various reasons.

If there are no competitors, I will simply let Master Selkath take the position if he agrees to the following suggestions.
    1) Since Shadowmancer and aalgartassle nominated me, I don't want them to leave empty handed.
    If they have any specific wishes (for example be made a Vigo), you should make no problem out of it.
    2) I myself will act as advisor to yourself during your leadership.
    These are my terms. Accept them or I will challenge you...

OOC: Since I am gamemaster, I would like to help the game get on track. The first months I will help the Underlord(s) introduce new scenarios and such.

Shadow Trooper likes this.
  5. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    I agree with General Immodet. Every one should be treated equally and fairly by whomever holds the position of Underlord. Personal bias should have no place in a professional organization like our own. Furthermore, favoritism breeds resentment and division in a time where Black Sun needs unity.

6. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    I personally am fine with those terms and I would honor them.

7. Master Mini 907

Master Mini 907 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2013
    I agree with and support the decision to grant Master Selkath the position of Underlord.

8. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Since no one else has been nominated, I declare Master Selkath the new Underlord.
    May he have the courage and strenght to save Black Sun from extinction.
    Before we move on with business, I suggest our new leader posts some information on Black Sun's reorganization.

9. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I thank you all for this opportunity to lead our organization to greatness. We must reorganize the organization as well as we must make sure that the galaxy knows that we are defeated so easily.

While I will be appointing the Vigos very shortly but until then, I would like a status report of each planet that you reside on. We need to make sure that we are stable before we begin other operations. Our recruitment is grinding to a halt because of what has happened to our leadership. We must target specific areas to get more members. We must get our finances in order as quickly as possible.

I believe that we can succeed and we must if this organization is to survive.

10. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    The collapse of Alexi Garyn's organization has emboldened Corsec officers into seizing our operations here in the Corellian System. They have begun cracking down especially hard on the smuggling branch of our organization throughout the Five Brothers, and have seized thousands of credits of spice from our warehouses on Selonia. To make matters worse, some of our former spice affiliates have decided to steal our product and go freelance or to buy a place amongst our rivals, the Hutt cartel. Our current lack of manpower has left me unable to retaliate properly against these defectors, as it would divert to many of my remaining men from guarding my headquarters in Coronet. With the Authorities closing in and an unknown assassin still on the loose, things are looking dire here on Corellia. I desperately require more enforcers to handle the treasonous smugglers while I deal with the CorSec problem and stabilize our hold in this system. Perhaps someone with connections in Hutt space can help me with my problem.

11. Shadowmancer

Apr 16, 2003
    The story is similar here on Nar Shaddaa. With no Vigo to speak of, coupled with the collapse of Black Sun, what influence we did have in the smuggler’s moon has waned considerably and is sure to vanish. The Hutts are poised to assume total control of all major affairs if left uncontested.

12. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    As some of you might know, Lorahns is home to the Ffib cult. For the past couple of years, I have been using their 'religion' as a cover for my own operations. Up till now, neither the Republic nor our enemies have been aware of this. Most of my men have stayed loyal after the death of Alexi Garyn. Personnally, I am experiencing more problem with business contacts on other planets who suddenly have started to ignore me. Once our organization has revived, I hope to send them a clear message. Black Sun will not be messed with.

13. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    Here are my appointments as Vigos and I hope that all do well in their positions

aalagartassle will be in charge of our organization's finances

Master Mini 907 will be in charge of our organization's propaganda

Vader'sGoodHand will be in charge of our organization's recruitment

Shadow Trooper will be in charge of our organization's smuggling operations

Shadowmancer will be in charge of our organization's military operations

DarthW33zy will be in charge of our operations's foreign affairs

Orman Tagge will be in charge of our information division

General Immodet will be in charge of our piracy operations

I ask for each appointed member to either accept or decline their appointment.

14. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Master Selkath: Due to my position as advisor, I will not be able to become a Vigo. Still, I want to thank you for your trust, my lord. I am sure the others will be gratefull of their appointments.

15. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Master Selkath I accept my position as Vigo of the Corellian system and head of Smuggling operations. If you need somebody to handle piracy, I can offer some of my ships and operatives. Corellia is famous for producing fast ships from our orbital shipyards and many of my people know hidden hyperspace routes that can be used for effective pirating in addition to smuggling.

16. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
  17. Shadowmancer

Apr 16, 2003
    @Master Selkath

Esteemed Underlord. I am honored by your offer and I ask you accept my apology, but I must decline the post of Military Organizer. I have a specific skill set which lends more towards espionage, infiltration and assassination. For the sake of maximizing Black Sun’s position, I ask you appoint someone with actual military experience. As compensation, I propose to act as your information broker or any similar position, if it pleases you.

18. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    *****a flickering hologram from the bridge of Aalagars sleek cruiser appears***
    I accept the position underlord, I have been reconnitoring my area of space, making sure my system remains open for business. The Muunilinst sector government are not pretencious enough to dismiss my large 'party dontations'. I have in effect built a level of trust within the government that money launderring can practiced with discretion but not openly flaunt. My prostitution and racketeering operations have declined for want of the breakup, but I envision this trough to be a slight set back and time to recruit local criminal elements into my enclave for muscle and distribution. What I need underlord, is pilots and couriers for effective spice distribution. Muunilinst has a steady population of hedonistic bankers, diplomats and population to make a steady supply of Spice a desirable asset. They are full of credits and want product.

19. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    Shadowmancer - I will look into how we can maximize your skill set

aalagartassle - I thank you for accepting your position and I will look into where we can give you the necessary forces to achieve your goals.

20. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    aalagartassle I have a few loyal smugglers who would be willing to make some runs to Muunilinst; however, my operations are being heavily damaged by Corsec and I am unable to act at this time. If you could perhaps obtain some funding for me to pay the necessary bribes and to hire extra muscle I need to deal with my current predicament, than I will be able to provide the spice you require.

21. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Shadow Trooper,
    If a price for the complete package can be nutted out I would be willing to be in agreement for spice. However I have a supplier for spice, it is only the means of transportation that is a problem. I will see to it that Correllian government and authorities be in agreement for our venture for exacting times and shipments. The local Correllian Zt 1300 pilots could make the run easily. it may take time but I'm sure within a few months your orginization could have the pilots trafficing legitmate products to the Senax sectors and then do a pick up and swing through Muunilinst and its associated planets. Although the Corsec authority is know for it's diligence to duty I see only bording parties as an initial gamble. There may be rougues in the ranks so I suggest I will supply well placed bribes to the port authorities and registra to negate fuel consumption and planet fall. From my end I will manipulate that your pilots have safe passage in my sector and doctor the log books so as they were never near my distrubution centres and that they have legitimate cargo to make the run back to Correllia profitable and mask our activities. I have a dummy shipping conglomeate to hide the activities.

22. Vader'sGoodHand

Vader'sGoodHand Jedi Master star 3

Apr 1, 2014
    Master Selkath

I accept my position as recruiter for the Black Sun.

23. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadow Trooper: By using the Ffib cult as a cover, I can reach many public places without anyone noticing. Maybe your smuggling ring has an interest in working together on some operations? Cooperation could be beneficial to both of us.

24. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    aalagartassle This arrangement is acceptable. Once we have removed the Corsec problem, my smugglers are at your service.

General Immodet I definitely see the advantages the Order of the Ffib could have for my smugglers. Many governments are unwilling to risk a diplomatic incident by violating the Ffib's privacy in their temples.The Ffib cult is also very widespread with houses of worship on several crucial planets along the galactic trade routes. They would be an ideal place to store Black Sun's merchandise before distribution.

25. Master Mini 907

Master Mini 907 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2013
    I accept the position and will handle the organisation's propaganda suitably.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.