main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    *a crackling hologramm of Mr. Blue appears*

General Immodet

"Esteemed friend." Mr. Blue's voice doesn't stumble over the word this time, instead he smirks. As if he finally learned the true use of the word and finds it deeply amusing.

"The steady credit flow has helped me overtake some ... troublesome splinter groups that were attempting to steal certain discoveries that the master had made."

"Although I suspect one of the master's inventions made it off planet before I was able to ... snuff the problem out. If anyone of your contacts hear anything about a Lance please inform me immediately. It could be most dangerous in the wrong hands."

2. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Thuro: You seem very mysterious about your relationship to Alexi Garyn. What objects did our former Overlord ask you to collect? A new era has started for Black Sun, an era in which Black Sun only survives if we work together.

Master Selkath, my Lord, what do you think about this Thuro fellow... How should we approach him?

The situation of my enterprise on Lorahns has not changed much. Like I said before, most of my assistants stayed loyal. Not that they did have any choice, turning to someone else would probably be impossible since they are tied up to the Ffib. Some of my business contacts have broken off all communications with us, but recently I have made some new "friends" thanks to our deal with Gargonn.

3. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    I believe we should proceed with caution with this "Mr Blue". I wish to hear what this person's connection is to Alexi Garyn. I wish to know that these "items" and if they are either a threat or a tool to the Black Sun.

I wish to applaud you all for your work in getting Gargonn to reconsider his stance on us and this organization. We now have a major advantage in Nar Shaddaa that we cannot allow to slip from our grasps. This was a great victory for the Black Sun and I would hope that none of us forget that.

I now call for a meeting of the Vigos as well as appointments I will be making by tomorrow. We have a leader hailing from Naboo which is strange to hear but that does not matter. I believe that this person could be useful to our cause as well as give us influence in a sector so dedicated to peace that they won't want to fight us.

4. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    Provisional Vigo Shadowmancer, reporting:

Nar Shaddaa is ours. Black Sun has complete control of the spice trade on the smuggler’s moon and Gargonn the Hutt has been brought to heel. He will be under continuous observation, despite his outward show of compliance. Concerning the other minor cartels, most have pledged allegiance to us and others even joined, in the aftermath of Gargonn’s defiance. Those who were unwilling, either disbanded or took their numbers off-planet, knowing there is no hiding place safe for them here on Narshaddaa.

We have received no word or observed any reaction from the Hutts as a result of Gargonn’s fall from prominence on Nar Shaddaa. I believe this could be partially due to @General Immodet wise decision to spare the slime’s life and stay his execution.

I’ve also began restoration work on Alexi Garyn’s Black Sun Citadel. I believe it is the rightful face for Black Sun on Nar Shaddaa, at least outwardly. We shall be running and controlling all critical operations from our secret location; the Shadowcove. If Alexi Garyn had any secret files on these ‘items’ you spoke of, we shall uncover them my lords. I shall also look into “Mr.Blue’s” background. If he is as clever as he seems, he should know better than to ‘play games’ with Black Sun.

That concludes my report.

I now stand ready for the meeting.

5. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    *Mr Blue's crackling transmission cuts in without warning*

"Anger? Why? I have been perfectly amicable."

He rubs the sixth finger on his right hand absentmindedly.

"What ... items the Master left in my position are ..."

He turned to an assistant next to him and whispered in his ear. The assistant smiled and whispered something back.

"... to say politely. None of your. Busi. Ness."

"As far as looking into my background? It will ... not work. Eclipse is an isolated world that turns away visitors with a friendly warning. At first."

"I am neither friend nor foe to Black Sun. Merely a former associate of ... what do you call the Master? Alex Garyn. I have little interest in manipulating the galaxy. Merely protecting it from itself."

"But perhaps I have said too much. We will speak again."

*Mr. Blue's crackling hologram cuts out as suddenly as it came*

6. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << Immodet sends a private message to Thuro. >>

Mr. Blue, you once served Alexi Garyn, yes? I understand you are in debt with him.
    Our former Overlord was murdered by an unknown assassin in his fortress on Ralltiir.
    If you wish to repay him, now is your chance.
    Make sure Garyn gets the revenge he deserves.
    The only way to do that, is by helping us rebuild our criminal empire.

<< End of message. >>

<< Immodet opens a conversation with Shadowmancer. >>

Find out as much as you can about this mr. Blue.
    aalagartassle might help us. The credit stream of mr. Blue must have passed Muunilinst, it cannot be otherwise.
    Why didn't Garyn ever spoke of him? Are there other things our former Overlord did not tell us?
    Garyn might have been our master once, but he isn't anymore...
    Former associates of him might be dangerous. Be cautious, Shadowmancer. We don't know who we are dealing with...

<< End of message. >>

Shadowmancer and Thuro like this.
  7. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Thuro Black Sun is not angry with you... yet. You can ask Gargonn about the costs of invoking our displeasure. We are not adverse to dealing with you provided that you give us the details about your relationship to the late Mr. Garyn. For all we know, you could be the same assassin who purged him and his associates. Surely our lack of trust in you is understandable; for all our talk about fellowship and co-operation we are still in fact a criminal organization. It would be utterly foolish to deal with you without first knowing whom we are dealing with.

Shadowmancer likes this.
  8. Shadowmancer

Apr 16, 2003
    *Shadowmancer issues no outward response on the matter, but sends an encrypted message regarding the ‘Lance’ to certain individuals as she continues to wait for the meeting to begin.

9. Shadowmancer

Apr 16, 2003
    Double post

10. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Only our Overlord, Master Selkath, decides whether or not Black Sun will deal with you, Mr. Blue.
    I suggest you give us some more specifics about your relationship to Alexi Garyn like Shadow Trooper suggested. Convince us you are not just showing off.
    Thuro

Master Selkath and Shadowmancer like this.
  11. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    *Mr. Blue's crackling hologram cuts in*

"Showing off. What an interesting concept, one that is somewhat foreign to our world. If I lie and say that I have more than I do, then a jealous rival will come and take it from me, all because I felt ... inferior.
    But imagine instead I say I have less than I do, then everyone underestimates me, and I lose much necessary respect. Damning me as well. Better instead, not to lie I think."

His voice grew less thoughtful and more practical. He laced a six fingered hand in with a five fingered one.

"But I digress. The Master had no children, that means you are his successors, and I am honor bound to serve you.
    The objects left behind on Eclipse are not of importance right now. There is a much more immediate threat to the Master's legacy."

"The Lance."

"The Lance was a weapon to be used if any of his Hands strayed from his side. Data on them. Enough for the Republic to put an end to anyone unloyal with ease. Shipyards, safehouses, full family tree's and records of power plays. It is all there. That is the Lance. And it will end us."

"My right hand was disloyal."

Blue held up his six fingered right hand.

"My right hand is now my right hand."

He sighed.

"The Lance was given to a Jedi on Rishi. I lost track of him after he left the system. I have people looking for him, but its a large galaxy. We shall have to pool our resources if we are to save what the Master has built."

"Before we form an alliance I have one thing you must know. Before he left the Master left me a series of directives. I will not stray from these, any attempt to divert or discover these last instructions would be ... unwise."

"Farewell Brothers. We shall speak again."

*Mr. Blue's hologram cuts out.*

12. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    What? Alexi Garyn kept information on us all the time without us knowing about it!
    Didn't he trust us? Most of his associates would have died for Garyn, some already did during the Ralltiir massacre.
    This is scandalous! This is outrageous!

The Jedi who acquired the information must be stopped. If this information gets delivered on Coruscant, the Republic will hunt us down.
    I strongly suggest those of you who can to take the necessary precautions.
    Master Selkath, my Overlord, please start a meeting with all Vigos. This is a very urgent matter that cannot wait.

13. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Thuro How long have you known about this Lance? It seems like this would have been a powerful weapon to use against us. Some how I doubt you would have made such polite entreaties if you had such a thing in your possession before you started contacting us. I suppose it no longer matters. We must work together to remove this mutual threat.
    Master Selkath Underlord, I concur with General Immodet's assessment about the threat of the Lance. My pirate fleet is currently based on Corellia. If we can discover this Jedi before he reaches the Core worlds, I can have my troops intercept his vessel and retrieve or destroy the data.

14. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Hm, Shadow Trooper might have a point. If you knew all this from the beginning, Mr. Blue, you would not have to play nice. Thuro
    That leaves two possibilities:
    -) You decided to contact us once you lost the Lance.
    -) You leaked the information to the Republic yourself.

Master Selkath, how should we deal with this crisis, my Overlord?
    Any Black Sun member who has any suggestions, please say so. This is a very urgent matter!
    If the Jedi started his journey on Rishi, he has to pass some sectors in which Black Sun agents operate.
    One of the first planets he will come near to, is Tatooine. Master Mini 907 stronghold is based on Tatooine.

15. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
  16. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
  17. Shadowmancer

Apr 16, 2003
    Vigos, Vicelord, Underlord…

Mr. Blue is a charlatan and a manipulator, clearly sent to undermine our organization before we gain a foothold in the galaxy.

He presents himself as untouchable, yet all knowing. He does not present one piece of actionable evidence to support his outlandish claims, yet he will have us attack jedi with no consequence to himself.

How about real names and real locations, starting with his own.

All because of this ‘Lance’, who's existence he has yet to proven beyond mere words. What detail might Mr. Blue share that we have not disclosed to a single soul as proof? I believe he can’t, because he doesn’t know.

Whatever information he claims to have or to have ‘lost’, it is now completely out-of-date anyway. This is not the same organization it once was. Besides, in sending us on this red herring, he gets to observe our process and gather up-to-date information without lifting a finger. That is the role of a spy.

I know this game all too well. Mr. Blue is no friend of Black Sun.

I propose, we take our own council. Let the arrogant Jedi come if that is truly the case.

*Shadowmancer smiles almost wickedly*

We have treats for them and a welcoming committee.

That is all for the moment.

18. Master Mini 907

Master Mini 907 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2013
    General Immodet My stronghold is based on Utapau, not Tatooine so there is no immediate threat presented at this time.

19. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I have found various credit laundering Alexi Garyn that are still in operation and possibly controlled by this Mr blue.
    I don't trust him, he has let intel fall into the hands of our enemies unwittingly or purposefully, it matters not, he knows its with the Jedi and has not taken action against them. Even a lost Bantha can track a jedi

20. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Master Selkath: My Overlord, Black Sun needs leadership. How shall we handle this situation?
    Master Mini 907: There might be no immediate threat, but all operations of Black Sun are at risk if Mr. Blue is telling is the truth.
    aalagartassle: Indeed, Mr. Blue might be double-crossing us. Caution is advised.

I request Thuro to give Black Sun access to all information he has on the Lance and the Jedi who stole it.
    Another member of Black Sun must verify whether Mr. Blue is telling the truth. If that is the case, the threat must be eliminated at once.

21. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I demand answers frm this Mr. Blue on the information he has on this organization or anything previously owned by Alexi Garyn. I will not hesitate to use force to aquire this information. Garyn is dead Thuro and I am in charge now. You have no right to keep this information previously kept by our leader from us. I offer one final chance to indulge us with this information.

On the issue of this Jedi, we must make sure that he cannot reach his destination. We must insure that Black Sun secrets are not leaked to the Republic. I believe that while we need our sectors in high alert, we need to send someone after this Jedi to deal with him. Whether it be a loyal Black Sun member, an assasin, or a bounty hunter, the Jedi must be delt with swiftly.

Shadowmancer likes this.
  22. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    *Mr. Blue's crackling hologram appears*
    "Right? Right? You say I have no right? You usurper, you impostor, you dare question my loyalty, my devotion to the savior. You small minded man. You don't know what he saved us from, what he stopped. If you knew what was out there you would skin beg for the chance for submission, the chance to kneel in the dirt with the lowest beings just to escape."
    Spittle flew from Mr. Blue in a righteous rage.
    "And the only man holding it back is dead. Killed by someone not even brave enough to show his face. The Master deserved a warriors death, but instead he was killed by a Shadowman, a phantom. And what do you all do? Turn on each other like children fighting over the last scrap of food, you don't deserve the name Black Sun. You disgrace his memory."
    Mr. Blue walks out of the hologram, just leaving a flickering hologram. Under his breath he added,
    "Pathetic."
    "MADI. Tell them what the Lance is."
    An artificial voice came over the hologram.
    PROJECT NAME: THE LANCE.
    PURPOSE: A REAL TIME DATABASE TIED INTO BACKDOOR EXPLOITS IN ALL BLACK SUN PERSONAL'S PERSONAL MAINFRAME'S.
    THREAT ANALYSIS: BLUE. MUST BE RETRIEVED OR DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY.

Mr. Blue steps back into the hologram.
    "Black Sun is the only thing standing between the galaxy and the void. I don't care if you trust me or not. United we stand, or divided we fall. Its your choice. I've done all I can do."
    "I will show proof. When you have earned my trust."

Shadowmancer likes this.
  23. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << Immodet watches the hologram communication between Master Selkath and Thuro. >>

Interesting, very interesting...

My loyality has always been to the Black Sun Overlord. It still is now.
    Although, I don't worship the Overlord like you do, Mr. Blue. The Black Sun Overlord is still a living being and living beings make mistakes.
    You say Alexi Garyn wanted to save the Galaxy, Mr. Blue, but he could not even save himself.
    When Black Sun Vigos were being slaughtered, he assembled the most prominent members of Black Sun on Ralltiir.
    He was not careful enough and that is what got him killed.

Black Sun has been reborn! Naturally, it will never be as it was before. Black Sun has learned from its mistakes.
    Yes, Mr. Blue, all members of Black Sun stand together. Still, you are not one of us.
    How can we trust someone who comes out of nowhere claiming he knows secrets none of us know?
    What would you do if you were one of us, Mr. Blue?

<< Immodet ends all communication with Mr. Blue. >>

My Overlord, perhaps someone who has experience with Jedi might come in handy.
    What do you think about hiring the bounty hunter Aurra Sing?
    Shadowmancer might be familiar with her.

Shadowmancer likes this.
  24. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    "Mr Blue, I could care less about your devotion to a man that is dead. I respected Garyn as a leader but your devotion to the man is something that you cannot have. I believe that it is less about how loyal you are to a person as much as someone is loyal to this organization. This is your flaw. You are not loyal to the Black Sun but to a man. You call me simple minded when you are the one calling me an imposter and a usurper. Insults will not improve your trust in members of this organization, expecially its leader. Do not forget that I am in charge now and I will not hesitate to get rid of a potential threat if necessary. You have shown me nothing to prove that we should trust you and thus, I question you."

"You must not be very informed for sounding like an all powerful being over us. We have not betrayed each other as you have said. If anything, we have come together to make sure this organization does not collapse. Your blind devotion to Garyn is what clouds your own judgement and deep down, I know you know it. We don't need to earn your trust Mr Blue and don't think that I will beg for it. You are not in this almighty position over me. I will not trust a man who surrounds himself in mystery and demands trust, I consider that an insult."

General Immodet I agree, someone like Aurra Sing may be very useful for the job we require. She has experience with the Jedi and I admire her ability to get the job done.

Shadowmancer likes this.
  25. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Very well, Shadowmancer will inform whether Aurra Sing is available for hire.
    aalagartassle will make sure this bounty hunter gets payed the way she wants.

A lone Jedi won't give Sing any trouble. We all are well aware of her abilities.
    Rumor has it, she keeps all Lightsabers for her own personal collection.

Shadowmancer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.