main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    "Overlord Thuro, our operation in Mygeeto is looking promising. We are steadily growing our military strength by the week. As for our economic status, it couldn't be better. I have the InterGalactic Banking Clan in my back pocket, we don't ever need to worry about running short on credits. Titus out."

Thuro likes this.
  2. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Transmission to Thuro:
    "Vigo Shadow Trooper reporting as requested. I can't really speak of our overall economic status; however, our smugggling industries have become far less profitable because the Hutts have used our distraction during the Naboo crisis to expand their territory. In my opinion, the Hutt cartel is our greatest immediate threat to our organization as they are our only real rival in the criminal Underworld. Vigo aalagartassle could probably give a better overview of our finances than I could, because he runs all of our banking on Muunilinst."

Transmission to Darth Master Titus:
    Place some information that implicates the Hutts as collaborating with the Trade Federation and the Sith during the occupation of Naboo. Make sure it is subtle, if it is too blatant the Jedi will know their archives were tampered with and than turn their attention on hunting whomever sliced their files. You have done well. If this gambit plays off, we can turn the Jedi's crime fighting efforts from our own operations onto the Hutts, effectively turning two of our enemies against each other.

Thuro and Darth Master Titus like this.
  3. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    *Titus returns to the slicer's headquarters, finally ready to proceed with his mission. "Now we advance. I need you to bring up their files from the occupation of Naboo. Good, that file there shall suffice." The slicer spent 30 minutes misplacing key information here, and planting false information there making easy work out of this task. After reading and revising the newly changed information, Titus smiled inwardly. "They'll never suspect us now."

Titus opened up a transmission to Shadow Trooper, Immodet, and Overlord Thuro: "The deed is done. We should have the Jedi off our backs. Titus out."*

4. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    Mr. Blue looked over the data that was streaming into his comm's memory banks.

He slowly let his breath hiss out. "A dead end. Gunray simply told the Jedi things that we already knew. That there is a Sith Lord involved beyond that of the Zabrack. A human male. However considering how this Sith has played his hand so far, even that knowledge is questionable."

Mr. Blue looked up and faced the hologram of Darth Master Titus. "Still. You're efforts in retrieving this information were commendable. You have acted with efficiency and haste. Something that has not been displayed in some of our former members. You are quickly proving yourself worthy of the title Vigo. Keep on doing so and you shall go far in the underworld."

5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    << Chancellor Palpatine prepares to give a special announcement. Once he enters the senate rotunda, all cam droids start broadcasting. >>

Senators, I have promised you to handle the corruption in the Republic. Unlike my predecessor, I will not stand aside and do nothing.
    Several criminal organizations have been threatening the peaceful existence of our citizens.
    That is why I create a special task force to hunt those criminals down and bring them to justice.

<< A long, skinny man wearing a uniform suddenly appears alongside Palpatine. >>

May I introduce you Trillian Banjeer. He will command this task force and report to me immediately.
    You all may know him of tracking down pirate gangs near the planet of Qiaxx.
    I am sure he is the perfect man for this position. Thank you all.

<< The Senate starts applauding. >>

6. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Things have been slow around here as of late

7. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    OOC: Yeah I have been rather busy IRL. I'm moving to a new house right now and have not had a lot of time to devote to the game. I should be able to fully contribute to the game again by the end of April/early May.

Thuro and Darth Master Titus like this.
  8. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Congrats on the move [face_dancing]

9. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Vigos, I have some very urgent news!
    Our pirate base near the Kashyyyk system has been captured by the Republic.
    Officer Trillian Banjeer has locked all of our men away in a prison cell on Coruscant.
    We will never see any of our cargo again since it has been confiscated.
    That means all of our operations in the Kashyyyk have come to a sudden end.
    I want to warn you all about Banjeer. He may not be underestimated.
    My background study shows he has almost no flaws we can use against him.

BookExogorth likes this.
  10. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    I have heard of this Blanjeer. He is supposedly incorruptible, a man with principles. It seems that the fall of the Trade Federation has also freed up the Republic's forces to turn to law enforcement. What I find most interesting is that Blanjeer's efforts seem focused almost exclusively on Black Sun operations, especially after our little operation to turn the Jedi loose against the Hutt cartel. Perhaps somebody in the Senate has a grudge against Black Sun?

11. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << Trillian Banjeer arrives on Coruscant. He is greeted by the Supreme Chancellor himself. >>

Palpatine: Very well done, officer. I hear Black Sun's space station in the Kashyyyk system has been captured.

Banjeer: I just do my job, Sir. It is time those delinquents were taught a lesson. Criminal activity in Republic space cannot and will not be tolerated, at least not as long as I live! Criminal scum!

Palpatine: You are absolutely right, my friend. That is why I requested to meet you here today. Jedi Grand Master Mace Windu has stumbled upon some criminal activity on Nar Shaddaa. It appears a Hutt called Gargonn has been transporting shipments of Akk dogs. I want you to intervene... now.

Banjeer: As you wish, Sir. I will leave immediately.

<< While Banjeer walks away, a smile appears on Palpatine's face. >>

12. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    *This Banjeer fellow seems to be quite the challenge for our organization. "Wherever the tide turns against us, you will turn it back. Wherever there is chaos, you shall make order." Titus remembered these exact words from Overlord Thuro. "Open up a secure line to our Overlord." "Overlord, I hear we have some trouble with a Republic Officer. How shall I be of service?" *

General Immodet likes this.
  13. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << Gargonn the Hutt has been enjoying a holiday in a resort on Ord Cantrell. When he returns to his room, he finds a mysterious man lurking in the shadows. >>

Banjeer: Don't bother trying to alert anyone. All of your henchmen are occupied at the moment. Please, come in.

Gargonn: Who are you?

Banjeer: Does it matter? All you need to know is that I represent the Republic. Do you still remember your good friend Jedi Master Mace Windu? Well, I have spoken to him. Things aren't exactly looking good for you, to say the least. That is why I think the two of us need to have a little chat.

<< One of Banjeer's agents closes the door, so the conversation can go on unnoticed. >>

BookExogorth likes this.
  14. The Star Wars Archivist

The Star Wars Archivist Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 22, 2013
    I would like to join the game please! And if possible, based on Sullust.

15. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    OOC: Welcome to the Black Sun game The Star Wars Archivist. I'm Shadow Trooper, Vice GM of the game and Vigo of Smuggling for Black Sun.
    Sullust is available for a base. If you have any preference for a position in Black Sun, we will pass it on to the Overlord Thuro. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me or our Head GM General Immodet. Everyone's a bit busy IRL right now but we should have your position sorted out within the next couple of days.

16. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    OOC: Welcome to the game, The Star Wars Archivist! Many players will already be familiar with you since they know you from the Senate Game. I sent you a personal message with answers to your questions.

Roster:
    Active players:
    General Immodet - Lorahns
    Shadow Trooper - Corellia
    @Master Selkath - Ando
    @Shadowmancer - Nar Shaddaa
    @aalagartassle - Muunilinst
    @DarthW33zy - Taris
    @Thuro - Eclipse
    @Vader'sGoodHand - Allyuen
    @Orman Tagge - Ryloth
    @Master Mini 907 - Utapau
    @Darth Master Titus - Mygeeto
    The Star Wars Archivist - Sullust
    KrazAgtlei - Naboo

17. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    I am happy to take control over military affairs.

18. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
  19. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << Trillian Banjeer has been watching @Shadowmancer's base of operations on Nar Shaddaa for several days now. The information given to him by Gargonn the Hutt seems to have been correct. >>

Banjeer: Finally, the time has come to deliver a crippling blow against Black Sun. Prepare to move in!

<< A squad of operatives takes out all of Shadowmancer's guards within seconds. Cleary, Black Sun had not been expecting an attack by the Republic. >>

<< Inside the building, a firefight erupts. For the first time within years, Black Sun's most dangerous assassins and bounty hunters clash with a highly elite unit of Republic operatives. Screams can be heard from far away. >>

<< Some Black Sun soldiers try to regroup, only to run into Gargonn the Hutt's men. They are trapped. >>

Banjeer: Most of the building has been cleared. I would like to take a look.

<< The devastation inside Black Sun's headquarters is enormous. Bullet holes are everywhere. Dead men are spread all over the ground. >>

Banjeer: What happened to that witch of Dathomir, Vigo Shadowmancer?

Republic agent: She fell out of the window while ditching bullets, Sir. I don't expect her to be alive.

Banjeer: Very well. Let Gargonn the Hutt get rid of all Black Sun leftovers on this damn moon. Assemble the men. We are going home. Our job here is done. The Chancellor will be pleased.

20. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Shadow Trooper is deep in discussion when he is interrupted by a sudden comm transmission from one of his operatives.
    "Vigo, it is as you have feared. Gargonn has indeed betrayed us. His men assisted in a coordinated strike with Blanjeer to neutralize Shadowmancer on Nar Shadda, and to seize control of all of our other assets for Gargonn."
    Shadowtrooper thinks back to that first operation on Nar Shadda whan he and Shadowmancer had Gargonn at their mercy. He had wanted to kill the slug than, but Overlord Master Selkath had ordered him to stand down. He had known that Gargonn would betray them, but it saddens him that he was unable to gather evidence to allow him to execute the Hutt, until Gargonn had already taken over their operation on Nar Shadda.
    "I knew I should have murdered that slug when I had the chance. Thankfully I have planned for Gargonn's betrayal, even if I couldn't have predicted him aiding the Republic, or defeating Shadowmancer. Contact General Immodet, Overlord Thuro and my associate with the Hutt cartel. I'm sure the Hutts will be very interested to hear that one of their own assisted the Republic Justice Department on Nal Hutta's own moon. Perhaps we can forge a temporary military alliance until Blanjeer and Gargonn are dealt with. With Shadowmancer missing, we will also need a new enforcer for Black Sun. While assassins have served us well in the past, the time for subtlety is over. We will need an operative experienced in Military matters to lead our response against the Republic peacekeeping force. To his end, I would like to place all of my forces under the command of The Star Wars Archivist. Overlord Thuro, do not make the same mistake your predecessor did. Gargonn must die.

21. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
  22. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    A most excellent suggestion my friend! Darth Master Titus is our Overlord's fist after all. I am sure this new assignment will work out well for him. I have also gotten a reply from my Hutt associates. The Besadii clan has approached me with terms for a ceasefire and a potential alliance with the Vigo council.

23. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    I have began mobilisation of my troops on Sullust, I hope you have all done the same.

I would also like to inform you that I have started a small mining operation. The volcanic areas of Sullust hold lucrative secrets, and I have already captured one of the automated mining industries far away from their cities.

I also humbly ask for some more funds from some of our more.. financially secure members. I plan on using the money to bribe and corrupt SoroSuub corporation officials for star fighter production, battle droids and weapons that may aid us in this conflict against Gargonn.

It is essential that we work together to create a plan. I will await Titus so we may discuss our tactics.

Banjeer will pay for his actions.

24. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Military here on Mygeeto has grown significantly since I became a Vigo. It is time the Black Sun retaliated against their enemies.

Opens up a comm to The Star Wars Archivist. I can put together a garrison on Nar Shaddaa and await the arrival of your troops. That is unless you have a different approach. However, I will personally lead my troops into battle. This filth shall pay for his actions.

Opens a comm to Shadow Trooper General Immodet. If I must say, I do not think it is wise to form alliances with the Hutts. Have we not learned anything from this situation with Gargonn? Their loyalties lie to themselves, and themselves only. We cannot be certain that an alliance with other Hutts will be a safe operation.

25. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013

I agree completely about siding with the Hutts. I refuse to bargain with them whatsoever.

I will begin sending soldiers via our troop carriers tomorrow. I need time to amass supplies and weapons.

My call for assistance still stands. Any funds that can be spared can be used effectively in obtaining services from SoroSuub. I already have contacts within the organisation, but I do not currently have the money.

OOC: I will PM you for details of planning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.