main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Very well, Shadow Trooper can put his plan into motion.
    Let's teach those slugs a lesson they will not forget for some time.

BookExogorth likes this.
  2. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Black Sun After Action Report to the Vigo of Corellia, Shadowtrooper.
    << Black Sun Captain Riggs reporting to Vigo Shadowtrooper on the Status of operation "Shady Business". Vigos The Star Wars Archivist and Darth Master Titus made short work of the Hutt pirate crew. While we did lose the decoy vessel, overall casualties are minimal. We were able to capture the leader of the Hutt task force alive. Our interrogation of the captured Hutt operative has revealed that the main leader in their offensive against Black Sun is a Hutt called Zorilla. Unfortunately our captive expired before he could divulge any more details; however, it is clear that Zorilla is our main source of opposition in the Hutt cartel. Neutralizing her would cripple the cartel's efforts to fight us. Riggs out. >>

3. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Very well done, The Star Wars Archivist and Darth Master Titus. The mission was a success.
    The Hutts have been sent a clear message that Black Sun will not allow anyone to steal our cargo.

It turns out Black Sun's two main adversaries are: Trillian Banjeer (Republic) and Zorilla the Hutt (Hutt cartel).
    Both of them have proven to be formidable opponents in the past. They must be handled with extreme caution.
    If both of them decided to use all their ressources against Black Sun at the same time, this could very well mean the end for us.
    That is why I think it is important to let them chase shadows. Let them think they are on to us while in fact they are not.

Shadow Trooper and Thuro like this.
  4. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Some of my operatives have intercepted a transmission from Zorilla to the Hutt council. It contains some rather disturbing news.

<< My dear friends, recently I have heard rumbling from some of you that I am not fit to lead our attacks on Black Sun, since the destruction of one of my pirate fleets. It was a clever ploy, I'll grant them that, but it worked out for us in the long run. With the forces diverted on protecting their last remaining trade routes, I was able to move virtually unopposed against their base on Alluyen. Their Vigo there is slain, and their headquarters burned. It was I who returned our moon, Nar Shadda to its rightful rulers, and it was I that took Alluyen from them. Thanks to my efforts, we now have almost complete control of the spice and slaves across the entire Outer Rim. It is only under my leadership that we can destroy Black Sun and become the sole criminal power in the galaxy. >>

First Nar Shadda, and now Alluyen. We can't keep fighting a war on two fronts. We need to find a way to strike a decisive blow to take either the Republic or the Hutt Cartel out of the game.

General Immodet likes this.
  5. Vader'sGoodHand

Vader'sGoodHand Jedi Master star 3

Apr 1, 2014
    <<My fellow Virgos....Alluyen is overrun and are out of resources. The Hutts forces are too powerful for us to hold them off. I'm afraid this is farewell. Lead Black Sun to its victory >>

-End Transmission

6. The Star Wars Archivist

The Star Wars Archivist Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 22, 2013
    In my opinion, the Hutt cartel must be dealt with swiftly. Their power will only grow as our's diminishes.

We must be at full strength if we are to do any harm to the Republic.

7. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    The Star Wars Archivist: The death of Alexi Garyn has done our organization much harm. The recent attacks of Zorilla the Hutt and Trillian Banjeer have not exactly improven our situation. I very much doubt Black Sun can take out the Hutt cartels right now. That is why we have to be smarter than any of our opponents. Turn our weak points into strong points. Do you have a suggestion?

8. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    When you cannot attack, and when you cannot surrender, diplomacy is key. But that is not my job.

Is Thuro not our strong leader? I am sure he will make a decision soon.

Shadow Trooper likes this.
  9. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    I think you are on the right track with the diplomacy idea. My sources indicate that the Besadii are not on friendly terms with Zorilla. While Black Sun is unified, the Hutt cartels are riddled with internal strife. They are only able to put up a united front against us because all the clans see themselves profiting from our destruction. If we can find a way to take advantage of the Hutt's infighting, we may have an opening to cripple their organization. My people could contact the Besadii clan again with another deal. Weakening Zorilla would be in both of our best interests. Somebody else should handle the negotiations though. I am not the most diplomatic person, and therefore hardly qualified to handle such delicate negotiations.

10. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    I might suggest that I should assassinate Zorilla the Hutt, alone. I am the guy to do it. Shall we put it to the vote?

11. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    I think this one is the Overlord's call to make. I am willing to follow whatever course of action that Overlord Thuro decides upon.

Darth Master Titus likes this.
  12. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    If Darth Master Titus would be able to assassinate Zorilla the Hutt, then maybe Black Sun could use its influence to make the Besadii the most powerful clan of the Hutt cartel. Although, we have to be very careful. We should make sure we do not get stuck with another Gargonn...

13. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    The blood of the slug shall strengthen us and poison our enemies. Let it be done.

14. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    I will prepare immediately.

Shadow Trooper I require intel on where I can find Zorilla.

15. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Darth Master Titus Zorilla has constructed her fortress over the ruins of Shadowmancer's old base on Nar Shadda. My sources tell me that several of the Hutt cartel's leaders have gathered there. While we can't positively confirm that she is among them, the arrival of so many of the cartel's top people at her estate suggests that she is also located at her palace. Security on the planet has been significantly increased since Trillian Blanjeer and Gargonn staged their little coup, so be very cautious.

16. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Ah, time to make use of my slicer once again. I'll depart Mygeeto after sundown. He will supply me with certain credentials that will guarantee my safe landing on the moon. From there I will also have my slicer obtain a false I.D. to help me infiltrate Zorilla's base. Preferably, I'll pose as one of Gargonn the Hutt's clients that wishes to resume business through Zorilla. That should ensure safe passage through her fortress, and I will somehow poison the Hutt or assassinate her in a subtle way, nothing that implies 'assassination' until I am far removed from the moon.

Thuro and General Immodet like this.
  17. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    Killing Zorilla would help us to gain favour with the Besadii and eliminate a dangerous threat.
    After the assassination is complete, we must ensure that we leave our mark on it.

Hutts are treacherous. Black Sun needs some sort of intelligence on the Besadii clan's every move, especially if Zorilla is killed successfully and they become a more powerful force. A spy should be put into their ranks... knowledge will save us from all threats.

18. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    The Star Wars Archivist: I completely agree with you. Gargonn the Hutt has betrayed us in the past, so maybe the Besadii will do the same. Might I ask you, Shadow Trooper, how you get your information about the Hutts? Maybe, this person could help us have some influence over the Besadii?

Darth Master Titus: Our Underlord, Thuro, has made his decision. Keep your fellow Vigos updated on your progress. Soon, you will have earned the nickname 'Hutt slayer'...

19. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    Opens up a comm to Shadow Trooper General Immodet..."I will report back to you when I am successfully off Nar Shaada. Titus out."

Titus made his way through Zorilla the Hutt's fortress. So far, everything was going to plan, cover still intact. As the guards led him towards Zorilla's seeing chambers, Titus prepared a mini-dart gun concealed just above the wrist, covered by the sleeve of his long coat. What made this dart unique was its ability to disintegrate after making contact with flesh. It was not your standard toxic dart. BlasTech Industries did come in handy very often.

The plan was to shoot Zorilla while waiting his turn to talk business with her. Once the target has been hit, the dart will then disintegrate, immediately destroying all traces of evidence. While the Hutt is squirming dying, Titus would then slip out past all the commotion and make his way back to his ship, and leave the moon.

The guards led Titus into the room, and then closed the doors behind them as they exited the room. There were at least two dozen clients waiting in front of Titus. So Titus decided to wait until he got a little closer to Zorilla before making his move. As more clients had their talk with Zorilla, Titus knew it was now time to strike. He reached subtly into his coat sleeve and grabbed the tiny dart gun. Careful not to bring the gun above his hip, Titus aimed the dart at Zorilla's neck.

Titus steadied his breathing, taking short, easy breaths. Ready, set, fir...All Titus saw was blackness as someone behind him struck him with a stun baton.

General Immodet and Thuro like this.
  20. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet, I currently have two infiltrators in the ranks of the Hutt cartel. My source with the Besadii is one of my smugglers whom pretended to defect to the Hutt cartel once the Smuggler's Moon fell under their control. He is currently employed by the hier of the Besadii Kadjiic, Durga the Hutt. I also have an operative hiding amongst the Desjillac clan, a Corellian pirate commander whom I am black mailing to give us information.

General Immodet likes this.
  21. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadow Trooper: Once Zorilla has been eliminated, perhaps we should reach out to this Durga the Hutt. Your informer could help us get the upperhand during the negotiations. I would not contact the Desjillac clan since my sources tell they have not a very good reputation. Also, your informer in the Desjillac clan is probably less trustworthy than your informer in the Besadii clan. Of course, that is if Thuro allows us to open negotiations with those Hutt slimes.

I wonder how Darth Master Titus's mission is going. He should have reported back by now...

22. The Star Wars Archivist

Oct 22, 2013
    I do not trust smugglers and pirate captains to inform the top of Black Sun's command chain. They are too easily corrupted with credits. We need a reliable source.

I would expect that Titus has already finished the killing - but I cannot see a good reason for reporting late.
    Shall we attempt communication?

23. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet I don't trust my Desjillac informant very much. I only act on information that has been referenced by both of my sources. This has worked in the past as neither operative is aware of the other and the Besadii and Desjillac are too hostile to each other to even think of collaborating. Titus has been strangely silent though. I am starting to worry about the success of his mission.

[quote="The Star Wars Archivist, post: 52377605, member: 1380079"]I do not trust smugglers and pirate captains to inform the top of Black Sun's command chain. They are too easily corrupted with credits. We need a reliable source.

I would expect that Titus has already finished the killing - but I cannot see a good reason for reporting late.
    Shall we attempt communication?[/quote]

The Star Wars Archivist I don't like the implications of that Vigo. I happen to be both a smuggler and a pirate captain. If you are suggesting that I, one of the founders of this iteration of Black Sun, would supply this council with duplicitous information for my own profit, you are gravely mistaken.

24. Darth Master Titus

Dec 10, 2014
    It must have been quite some time since being knocked unconscious. Titus awoke to the most severe headache he's ever experienced. Almost immediately his body was jolting with high powered voltage. He was in an interrogation chamber, possibly in the deepest levels of Zorilla's fortress. There were 4 Gamorreans carefully watching their new prisoner, with deadly intent in their eyes. Finally, after about a minute they stopped stunning Titus. "I see the Black Sun wants me executed," came a disgustingly gurgled voiced from behind Titus. To Titus' surprise, Zorilla spoke understandable Basic.

If only he could activate the hidden comm attached to the inside of his long coat. Hopefully they didn't search him for it. Luckily, Titus was not tied down being interrogated. Obviously the Gamorrean guards were confident enough they could keep Titus contained. Rolling onto his side, Titus flicked on the comm switch on the inside of his long coat. Hopefully, the audio from inside the room would be transmitting on a secure line to Shadow Trooper and General Immodet. Then they could alert the other Vigos and Overlord Thuro that Titus was being held prisoner to Zorilla the Hutt.

"I do not know what you are talking about, you filth. I have no affiliation with such a pathetic group of criminals. I just happened to be in the mood of hunting some Hutts today." Titus hoped his words sounded convincing. His very life was depending on it. Another stun to the back of the neck made Titus crumple, back into the darkness. Clearly, Zorilla was not convinced.

25. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    << A Broadcast to Black Sun headquarters from Zorilla the Hutt
    Dear gentlebeings of Black Sun. I have captured your assassin. It was entirely predictable that you would try to murder me after I had stolen Alluyen from you. Your man is pretty tough, but with time he will break. Even if my interrogaters can't get anything out of him, I'm sure the Republic can. Their Jedi sorcerers can pull the information right of of your operative's mind. No doubt he knows some important and incriminating things. You have 3 days to surrender your control of Ryloth to me or else I will sell him to Trillian Blanjeer and the Republic. Once this is done, I expect you to send a Vigo to my representative on Alluyen to discuss further terms of your surrender. >>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.