main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadowmancer: That is some very good news. I knew Aurra Sing would get the job done. Still, I will only be satisfied once the data has been erased. Master Selkath and I will be waiting for Shadow Trooper to arrive with the Lance. Even if the Republic discovers anything, they will think Aurra Sing killed the Jedi because of her own obsessions.

Now that we have taken care of this, Black Sun can finally shift its focus to Mr. Blue. Thuro

2. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    I have arrived at Ando with the Lance. It is lucky for us that neither the Jedi nor Aurra Sing suspected the true nature of the Lance. If the Republic had obtained this they could have severely damaged our operations. Master Selkath Underlord, I am ready to destroy the Lance at your command.

General Immodet likes this.
  3. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    I would prefer it if only one of Master Selkath's companions accompany him. Eclipse's main weapon is its stealth, having three fleets show up in the solar system will reveal its location to every rebuplic spy in the sector.

Additionally if you could exit hyperspace at slightly differing times it be appreciated. Any stealth vectors into the solar system would be helpful.

4. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
  5. DarthW33zy

DarthW33zy Jedi Youngling

Jun 21, 2014
    <<a hologram recording of DarthW33zy appears before the Overlord>>

"Greetings Overlord Master Selkath, I apologize for my absence in the past months. My focus has been directed towards matters of personal importance on my homeworld of Taris. These matters have since been taken care of and my time and efforts may now be focused fully on the needs of our organization. Seeing as though no other member has yet picked up the mantle of Vigo of Foreign Affairs in my absence, I will gladly assume the role I was graciously given."

"Despite having been physically absent, my informants have kept me up to speed with the dealings of the Vigos and I must say, I am impressed with your decisiveness Overlord. However, I am not contacting you simply to praise your methods but to offer my assistance in the matters at hand."

"Though my resources at this time are limited, I see value in lending what little I can offer for your pursuit of information regarding this...Mr. Blue. I have dispatched operatives to track down any useful information they can so that we may shed light on this shadowy figure."

"My sources tell me that he does, in fact, have close ties with the late Alexi Garryn and thus knows much about Black Sun and its dealings. What specifically he knows remains a mystery. At this point I advise you use extreme caution when dealing with this man. Personally, by the sound of him, I wouldn't trust a thing he says in regards to cooperative dealings. As I said, he had close ties with Garryn and we know the identity of his killer is still anonymous. I would venture to say that Mr. Blue may have had something to do with Garryn's death. That is what I leave you with for now. If you seek my assistance or council in the future, you can be sure that I will catch wind of it and contact you as soon as possible."

<<the transparent blue miniature of DarthW33zy bows and the transmission cuts out.>>

6. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    "I would thank you not to attempt subterfuge DarthW33zy. Me and Black Sun have reached something of an understandment. It is for lack of a better word, none of your business.
    You were not here during negotiations. You do not know the private talks I had with the Vigo's. You are, sadly, out of the loop."

"And as for possible assassin's ..."

Mr. Blue smiled.

"You were mysteriously absent dealing 'personal matters' the months of Black Sun's rebuilding. May I ask what you were doing? Or rather ... hiding."

7. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Master Selkath: My Overlord, it seems the Lance has arrived on Ando. Will you personnally oversee its destruction? Do you give Shadow Trooper the permission to destroy this dangerous 'weapon'?

Thuro: Black Sun and yourself have not reached some kind of understandment. Our Overlord will travel to Eclipse very soon. Only then will he decide whether you can still be of service to us.

DarthW33zy: I understand you had some trouble on your homeworld when Alexi Garyn's reign ended. Is everything back under control? Have your adversaries been dealt with?

8. DarthW33zy

Jun 21, 2014
    General Immodet: Trouble is putting it mildly Vicelord. In the wake of Garyn's death the lower levels of Taris became increasingly rabid with fools vying for power. Those that remained loyal to me and the goals of Black Sun dealt with these renegades easily enough, though the process of purging them all was....time consuming. However, I was not fully consumed by these dealings simply because I knew there were bigger issues at hand such as the Hutts and now this...Mr. Blue. (DarthW33zy's voice noticeably changed at the mention of Mr. Blue. It was as if saying the name brought his anger and annoyance of the man to the surface.) As I said, my operatives have kept me in the loops I should be in. As Vigo of Foreign Affairs I would like to accompany the Overlord to Eclipse, rather than Vader'sGoodHand. I feel his expertise would suit him elsewhere for the time being. Black Sun is still in a fledgling state of reformation and recruitment of new followers remains a high priority. I promise no hostility towards our hosts on Eclipse, despite the feelings I currently hold for Mr. Blue. If things turn sour however, my men will be more than capable of handling the situation how Overlord Master Selkath sees fit.

Thuro: As for you Mr. Blue, you do not know what I know and you have no right to tell me what is my business and what is not. You were not part of our reformation and you hold no council for any of us. You have not been given rank or even acknowledged as a part of Black Sun to this day. All you have brought to us is threats of our destruction and ominous tales so far fetched no one would believe them without proof, which you still have yet to provide. You say I stepped into a realm where I have no claim, hinting at subterfuge, when you sir are the one who came.....how should I say....out of the blue, playing a dangerous game that you foolishly think you can win.

9. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    DarthW33zy: Good to hear Taris is back under your control. In the wake of Alexi Garyn's death, many members of Black Sun were challenged by their opponents. Finally, Black Sun is recuperating from the damage done. We shall be strong once again! Long live Black Sun!

Our Overlord, Master Selkath, will let you know whether he accepts your offer.

10. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    I will accept this offer DarthW33zy and you may accompany me to take a visit to see Mr Blue. I am pleased that the issue with the Lance was taken care of swiftly. Every single person involved with retrieving the Lance has done a good deed for both The Black Sun, the Vigos, and myself. The Lance is dangerous to this organization and thus it must be destroyed.

Gentlemen, I wish the Lance brought before this council immediately.

11. DarthW33zy

Jun 21, 2014
    Master Selkath: Thank you Overlord, I already have a transport prepped and awaiting departure for myself. I would advise we rendezvous outside the Eclipse system so that we may ensure that all necessary precautions be taken prior to our meeting with Mr. Blue. Seeing as he has access to our communications network, I would prefer we discuss our plans in person.

12. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadow Trooper: Finally, the time has come to destroy the Lance once and for all. Actually, the Lance should never have existed in the first place. All Vigos are waiting for you to give your men the order to get rid of this treacherous weapon.

13. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    "It shall be done." Shadow Trooper orders his pirate fleet to open fire on the Jedi's transport. Everything on board, including the Lance are completely obliterated.
    "While the Lance is destroyed, this threat is far from over. Whomever gave this weapon to the Jedi is still at large. Master Selkath Underlord, when you visit Mr. Blue I would like you to ask him about any other members of Alexi Garyn's administration whom could possibly have had knowledge of this device.

14. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Immodet watches the Lance being destroyed. A smile appears on his face. Finally, all evidence anyone (friend or foe) could use against him has been erased. He feels a lot better now he knows his operations on Lorahns can continue to exist.

Master Selkath, DarthW33zy: I trust you two will be leaving very soon. Prepare yourself to meet the illusive Thuro. Be warned, this Mr. Blue should be handled very carefully.

<< Immodet opens a private conversation with Shadowmancer. >>

Tell me, who is your best assassin? I want send her/him to Eclipse. If this Mr. Thuro turns on Black Sun, we must have a back-up plan.

<< End of message. >>

15. DarthW33zy

Jun 21, 2014
    << DarthW33zy opens a private conversation with General Immodet. >>

General Immodet: I am en route as we speak Vicelord. My transport should be arriving on the outskirts of the system within the hour. I will await the Underlords arrival before revealing our presence in the system. In the meantime, I will be scanning for any kind of activity within the system that may reveal some sort of information that would benefit Black Sun. Any kind of leverage we can muster against Mr. Blue could prove beneficial to our goals.

<<End of message.>>

16. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    <<Private conversation with Vicelord @General Immodet, via secure encrypted channel.>>

I would be my pleasure to go on this mission personally, should you send me, Vicelord. However, I have several of my Elite Hands, who can go in my stead. I think I will send ‘The Twins’ on this mission. They delight in the soup of their victims. I do believe they will be your perfect Plan B.

<<End of message.>>

17. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << Immodet resonds to Shadowmancer. >>

Hm, Anzati? I ran into some Anzati in the past. They were... some strange kind of company to say the least.
    I fully trust your judgement. If you feel those assassins are up to the task, then you should send those two to Eclipse.
    Tell them not to act unless Mr. Blue... attacks our Overlord.

<< End of message. >>
    ---
    << Immodet resonds to DarthW33zy. >>

Let me know when you find out anything useful. Our Overlord, Master Selkath will join you very soon. Await his instructions.

<< End of message. >>

18. DarthW33zy

Jun 21, 2014
    << DarthW33zy opens a private channel with @General Immodet. >>

Vicelord, it worries me that we have not heard from Master Selkath in some time. It may be too soon to assume anything, but I suspect there may be something foul at play here. All remains quiet at the rendezvous, too quiet in my opinion. Our ship's long range scanners haven't picked up any signs of the Underlord's transport or any other transport for that matter. We are well within our scanner's range to at least be picking up faint signals coming from Eclipse itself but we have received no such response. Either Eclipse is a dead world that Mr. blue has sent us running off to or our scanners are being jammed. I sense a betrayal either way. If the Underlord does not arrive soon I will be forced to withdraw my ships from the system. I will not sit and wait to be vaporized.

<< End of message. >>

19. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Then, you will pleased to hear Shadowmancer and I have a contingency plan in place. Don't worry, Mr. Blue will be dealt with one way or another...

20. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I will be arriving within the hour DarthW33zy I got caught up in personal affairs.

21. DarthW33zy

Jun 21, 2014
    Master Selkath: That is good to hear Underlord. I feared something may have happened to you en route to Eclipse.

22. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    "Finally you arrive. I hope you have brought a contingency plan with you. It would have been foolish not to, wandering into a potential enemies den."

"Do not mistake my words for a threat, I simply do not like being dishonest. It is... unpleasant for someone who has been raised in the warrior traditions of our world."

"What do you wish to see Master Selkath. Oh, and I suppose you can bring the fool with you if you wish @DarthW337."

OOC: Whatever you're going to do you better make it fast. My internet goes off on of the 16th.

23. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    "Mr Blue, I will decide who is a fool or not thank you very much. Suspicion is necessary expecially when suspicion is necessary. Now onto business. I wish to see an archive of whatever information you might have on Black Sun. I am willing to cooperate as long as we make this meeting productive. I also wish to know more about this planet we are on and what your ties are to the our old overlord and this planet."

"@DarthW33zy I ask you to respect Mr Blue as long as respect is shown back. Do not overstep your authority here."

24. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    "As you wish Master Selkath. The Lance was the Master's primary source of information regarding Black Sun. He had a spy network but I suspect it collapsed after his death. It has not then the surviving members of the Master's inner circle would have access to it."

Mr. Blue sighed.

"Do not ask me who they were, I do not know. They were the Master's allies, and he took their identities to the grave."

"What planet we are on? It had a native name, but the Master renamed it when he saved us from the invaders. He called it Eclipse. Perhaps he thought it was, ironic."

"He used the planet as a storehouse and weapons development lab. We would build it for when the Far Outsiders touched down. The Lance was actually created as a device to co-ordinate Black Suns force from across the galaxy. Or atleast this is what he told me. I suppose it does not matter now."

OOC: Almost out of power. Will type more when I get a chance.

25. DarthW33zy

Jun 21, 2014

Master Selkath: As you wish underlord. I will follow your lead and advise when necessary.

Thuro: That is all fine and well Mr. Blue, although there is one thing that still concerns me. Your former Master's inner circle may still pose a threat to our organization and possibly to you. If what you say is true, the information contained on the Lance could very well have been copied and stored elsewhere. We must find these unknown figures and ensure that any data pertaining to the current Order is permanently destroyed, otherwise our efforts in destroying the Lance would be all for nothing. Is there anything that you may know that can help us track down these individuals? Perhaps you may have overheard something of value while in service under your Master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.