main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of Black Sun [No Longer Accepting New Players]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by General Immodet, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    OOC: I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hopefully, I will keep on seeing you all around! Master Selkath and DarthW33zy will post a resolution to the negotiations with Mr. Blue sometime in the future when they have time.

2. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I have returned after a stint in the local law enforcements cells. They apphrehended me on trumped up charges and tried to get me to talk about everything..... My lawyers had a field day. Alas my prositiution ring has been comprimised and though it was only only a small percentage of my organisation, it hurts as the beings that we traded in were the best in the sector. They have lengthier terms of confinement. A small Vice start up is the only skin of my nose. Actually the term in incarseration served me well, i found that the local enforcement has little idea of my dealings and I made more associates with the criminal underworld. I may take up some prison extortion and spice deals in the near future.

3. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    aalagartassle: I already thought it was odd you dropped out of the radar. Are you sure law enforcement is not monitoring your activities? If you get compromised, then it would hurt all other members of Black Sun as well. Most of us are in for the money after all...

Master Selkath: I am sorry to disturb you, my Overlord. The Vigo of Muunilinst has been arrested some time ago. What do you think of it? How are the negotiations with Mr. Blue going? Are DarthW33zy and yourself making any progress?

4. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    aalagartassle If you are having problems with the authorities I would recommend paying Shadowmancer a visit. She worked wonders for me when my operations on Corellia were being harassed by Cor-Sec.

Master Selkath I believe I have found a lead on the identity of the person whom leaked the Lance. We should be ready to act once you return from your negotiations with Mr. Blue.

5. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    Mr Blue ( Thuro ) lets get down to the bottom line. I propose a deal that would be mutually beneficial to both yourself and my organization. I will offer you the position as one of the Vigos of the Black Sun and in return, I want you to help this organization track and deal with these rogue agents of Alexi Garyn. They are a significant threat to this organization's stability and security. Your assistance on the matter would be greatly appreciated. I know that some may be skeptical of you joining this organization but your expertise and knowledge of our former leader is invaluable in a time where strength is necessary. What do you think Mr Blue?

6. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    "I gratefully accept your offer of the position of Vigo. I will attempt to strengthen this Legacy as best I can, if you have need of me, simply request it and I shall do what is within my power to make it happen.
    As far as this matter of tracking down the Master's associates. My spy networks are not extensive but I believe that there is another way. I built the Lance, and at the request of the Master I built a hidden system within it. Specifically a cache, it records the location of whomever uses it. If the former associates of the Mast-... Alexi Garryon, attempted to use it they would have..."

Mr. Blue smiled.

"Had their location recorded. Further more if any Black Sun personnel had attempted to use the device, it would have location of the person."

"I am going to transmit the method to find the cache to all members of Black Sun, so none will be able to monopolize the knowledge of its use."

Mr. Blue glanced upwards.

"Did you hear me Madi?"

"Yes. Transmitting." The voice seemingly came from everywhere at once, a rather odd cross between a flat mechanical monotone and a gentle female voice.

"Madi is something we picked up on the fringes of known space. We don't know how she works quite honestly."

General Immodet likes this.
  7. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Intriguing. According to the Cache, the Lance was last used on Raltiir after Garyn's demise. When we seized the Lance, information that we found on the Jedi's ship also indicated that their informant had information about what happened on Raltiir. This has two serious implications, that the Jedi were not responsible for killing Garyn as we previously suspected and that their is a witness whom knows who attacked Garyn and whom also tried to sell us out to the Republic by using the Lance. By capturing this informant we will finally be able to discover whom our mysterious enemy is.

Thuro likes this.
  8. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << Immodet is aboard his personal shuttle, the Dianoga. One of his aides brings in a cuffed Neimoidian prisoner. >>

Immodet: So, you are the one who has recently been challenging my rule on Lorahns...

Neimoidian: No, no... That is not true.

Immodet: Be quiet! Unless you have something to offer me, you know what is going to happen next.

Neimoidian: Yes, I have something to offer you... The Trade Federation...

Immodet: What about the Trade Federation? Who do you think I am? What do I care for the Trade Federation?

Neimoidian: The Trade Federation up to something. They are planning to... The Trade Federation... They... One of my friends, Hath Monchar claims... It...

Immodet: This guys annoys me. Get rid of him.

<< A bodyguard in a spacesuit takes the Neimoidian to the airlock. >>

Neimoidian: No, no, no!!!!!

Immodet's bodyguard: Bye, bye!

Shadowmancer and Thuro like this.
  9. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    The negotiations with Mr. Blue have finally ended. Overlord Master Selkath returns to his stronghold on Ando where he reaches out to all Vigos.
    In a private hologram communication, he tells them Mr. Blue has agreed to join Black Sun.
    However, a new threat has arisen. Someone has survived the massacre on Ralltiir, only to sell secrets of Black Sun to its enemies.
    Shadow Trooper immediately responds he wants to lead the search party. This traitor must be found at all costs!

The Overlord wants all Vigos to report in as soon as possible.
    Black Sun is facing extinction once again if it allows this traitor to go unpunished.

Thuro
    DarthW33zy

10. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
  11. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
  12. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    While we do not know the identity of our enemy yet, we do no where he is going to be. According to my intel, the Jedi have agreed to meet him on Coruscant and have offered him sanctuary in their temple. Tangling with the Jedi in the very heart of the Republic is not a mission to take lightly. I will need the co-operation of my fellow Vigos in order to accomplish such a task.
    Thuro Mr. Blue, Of all of the Vigos of Black Sun, you are the most knowledgeable about Garyn's organization. Would you be willing to lend your expertise in capturing this traitor?
    Shadowmancer Your assassins have proven quite useful to Black Sun before, especially during our takeover of Nar Shaddaa. Would you like to test them against a Jedi?
    Vader'sGoodHand I could use your assistance in recruiting the local street gangs to serve as a distraction for Coruscant's police when we are ready to move against the traitor. This mission is diffiult enough with the involvement of the Jedi; we can not risk the planetary authorities also interrupting our capture of the informant.

Shadowmancer likes this.
  13. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    "With pleasure Shadowmancer. Allow me one hour to prepare and then I shall depart."

"A question first, this traitor. Is he sequestered inside the temple itself? If he is I believe I have an idea on how to kill him."

Shadowmancer likes this.
  14. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    They have not yet made it into the temple. The traitor has a safe house in the Under city where he plans to meet with the Jedi.

Shadowmancer likes this.
  15. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    "Then this shall be much easier. I would offer my assistance but I do not believe that my help will be needed."

16. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    I think capturing the prisoner shouldn't be much of a problem. Shadowmancer and the assassins are our most capable agents when it comes to these kind of things. I was thinking your assistance would be more valuable in interrogating the prisoner after we capture him. You are the most knowledgeable of all our Vigos on matters pertaining to Alexi Garyn's organization, so I imagine you would be far more effective at gleaning the useful information from the target than those of us whom are unfamiliar with The Lance or any of Garyn's other secrets.

Thuro likes this.
  17. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    Overlord, Vice Lord, and Vigos;

Please allow me to take this opportunity to congratulate Mr.Blue in his new role as a Black Sun Vigo. You have been found worthy. Welcome to the fold.

Now concerning the matter regarding this ‘traitor’:

I have no reason to doubt or question the authenticity of Vigo Shadow Trooper’s intel.

This…traitor, has made a critical error if he thinks it can hide from us in Coruscant’s Undercity. Black Sun has great influence within that domain. My Harpies shall find him, make no mistake. As for the Jedi…

They will search, but they will not find that which they seek. They are easily distracted by ‘disturbances’. We shall keep them busy…and ignorant.

I’ll gladly coordinate my forces with @Shadow Trooper, @Vader'sGoodHand and anyone else involved in the traitor’s apprehension. I’m also assuming you want him alive. Very well then. Just as Vigo Shadow Trooper pointed out…we are also quite proficient in the Art of Interrogation.

At this time, I’ll mobilize two sets of shadow agents. One to deal with the Jedi and the other to hunt our lost and traitorous survivor. You all shall receive progress updates as they occur.

An ‘unaffiliated’ safe house, is no safe house at all.

18. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Very well. Once we capture this traitor, we can finally get some revenge. The murder of a Black Sun Overlord cannot go unpunished!
    Let Master Selkath and myself know how the operation is unfolding.

Shadowmancer likes this.
  19. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Master Selkath Underlord, we have successfully infiltrated some of the Undercity street gangs with @Shadowmancer's harpies. By disguising our trained killers among some common street thugs, the Jedi will not suspect the true danger they are in. The rendezvous is supposed to take place tomorrow. When the Jedi arrive to transport their contact we shall be waiting.

General Immodet and Shadowmancer like this.
  20. Shadowmancer

Shadowmancer Jedi Master star 2

Apr 16, 2003
    Our coordinated efforts are going smoothly thus far, thanks to Vigo @Shadow Trooper. The safe house is currently under continuous surveillance, but there has been no sign of our quarry.

As you already know, the critical phase of our operation will take place tomorrow. Our aim is to misdirect the Jedi while recovering the traitor, without them being the wiser. However, be assured that we are prepared for any foreseeable contingencies, even if it means engaging the Jedi. As before, they will continue to underestimate those who work from the shadows.

Be assured that securing Black Sun’s future, is and shall always be, our top priority.

21. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    My agents have reported that the Jedi has just entered the safe house. It appears that they only sent a single Jedi for the pick up; perhaps they don't realize the value of the information. We should be able to get n I.D. on our informant soon. I'll have my operatives disable the Jedi's transport to prevent the target from escaping. Once that is dealt with, I will give the signal for Shadowmancer's assassins and the decoys to move in towards the target.

22. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Hm, I am curious exactly who this traitor is... This person cannot be allowed to go unpunished.
    Once this individual has given us all information we desire, he shall be made an example of.

23. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    This is Vigo Shadow Trooper, reporting on the outcome of our mission. The Jedi's informant was revealed to be Alexi Garyn's personal aide Oolth. This would explain how he had access to the Lance, as well as his motive for trying to take us down and sell us out to the Republic for amnesty. Unfortunately we were unable to question him. Our men moved in to capture him but the Jedi managed to get Oolth killed during her escape attempt. The man fell to his death when the Jedi used ran elevation belt to escape our ambush.
    The mission was not a total bust though. We were able to retrieve Oolth's corpse as well as his information. It has proved interesting reading. According to Oolth, the base on Ralltiir and all of Alexi Garyn's Vigos were slain by a Zabrak wielding a Light saber.

24. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    << The Vigos receive a holonet communication from Yanth the Hutt, a high ranking Black Sun member based on Coruscant. >>

Congratulations, fellow members of Black Sun! My agents have told me the traitor Oolth has been dealt with. Very good...
    I might even have some better news for all of you.
    Lorn Pavan, an associate of mine, has contacted me about some precious artefact.
    He intends on selling me a holocron containing critical information about the Trade Federation.

<< Yanth laughs in a way only a Hutt can laugh. Most of the Vigos watch him with disgust. >>

Do you realize how much our organization could benefit from such information?
    You cannot imagine how powerful it will make us...
    Of course, I expect something in return. You could possibly make me a Vigo. Yes, I would very much like that...

<< End of transmission. >>

25. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    A holocron would be very important. Information is always power. Credits can only pay for so much. Knowlege is power

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.