main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rise of the Dark Falls

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Bankenstein, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bankenstein

Bankenstein Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2004
    Has anyone heard of this book? Supposeldy it was sanctioned by LFL, but went out of print. Currently there is no listing of it, but I found it in a used book store in NYC. It is over 2,000 pages long and completely encompasses the Star Wars saga, including the prequel, original, and sequel trilogies. It gives me a whole new perspective on the GFFA and it's characters. If anyone can find it, I highly reccomend it, it's a great book.

EDIT-Judging by Bank's recent posts,this is just part of a series of spamming/trolling posts. A 2,000 page book from LFL? It's hard enough getting them to put out one 600 pages long ;)

Move along...move along...

2. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    never heard of it.

i seriously doubt that this is a LFL official book, there are and will be no "sequel trilogies", and I've never seen it in any official book list or anything.

A google search yields no relevant results.

3. MetalGoldKnight

MetalGoldKnight Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I remember that one. The main character of it was a Jedi named Chris Bees and his 'special power' was to control fire bees. Then there was some Padawan who was a clone of Luke and had been stung by his bees and her face got really screw up with bee stings all over, so he ended up looking like Luke with marks all over his face. Oh yeah Chewbacca had a cameo in it but didn't do anything. It was a really weird story, in my opinion, and it's no surprise it's out of print.

4. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Never heard of it.

5. TalonCard

TalonCard •Author: Slave Pits of Lorrd •TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jan 31, 2001
    Let's hear some more about it.

TC

6. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I have never heard of anything remotely like this, and, at the risk of seeming arrogant, that probably means it's unlicensed. Hell, the title itself is a paradox(how can falls rise?).

After a quick check on google with variations of the name, I can't find anything regarding this book.

Regardless of user status, personal attacks aren't allowed.

Point Given likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.