1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Rise of the Jedi (161 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC Kyle

"Dang it, well there goes the rear laser batteries at least i fixed my hyper drive i can still jump" Kyle said to himself and his little astromech droid next to him.
    Punching in the coordinates of the message he recived from this supposed commander he prayed it wasnt a trap from his boss or worse. As it would turn out shortly after Kyle's discovery of his powers
    some strange cults on Tatooine had taken a particuler interest in him. He was hoping this commander was someone who could help him or worked for some one who did. Yet he did have a bad feelig about this meeting.

"Hello is anybody there, hello" Kyle spoke into his mic. "This is Kyle Brand ID Sig-00132442 does anyone read."
    "Well if they do we'll be in Hyper Space so they wont be able to reach us."

Several Hours Later

"Well isnt this a cheery neighborhood... no one to greet us. Hello, This is Kyle Brand ID Sig-00132442 does anyone read. Commander, somebody, anybody."
    "At least there's no one shooting at us R-5 remember it could always be worse."

Tag: Anyone

I_H Edit: Fixed the sidescroll. If you want breaks, use the HRULE button, or the html code <hr> with [] instead of <>
    />/>/>
  2. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    GM Approved

Name: Serenity
    Homeworld: Earth (see bio)/Lianna
    Species: Humanoid

Appearance

Height: 5? 10? feet
    Weight: 69 kgs
    Build: Athletic
    Eyes: lilac/translucent red
    Hair: Brunette
    Skin: Pale
    Markings: Black tribal symbol under left eye, red stained bottom lip
    Clothing: ¾ black stretch pants; short black boots; black singlet; royal blue long sleeved wrap-around top; long, navy blue, wrap around cape.

Personality: Wary, strong willed and moody; yet friendly, compassionate with a dry humour.
    Alliance: Jedi Order
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber with yellow blade and gun metal casing + WESTAR-34 blaster
    Ship: None.

Biography
    Serenity is from the planet Earth that no longer exists. Earth was killed by biological warfare and severe environmental damage, and when the humanoid race at the time could no longer survive they died. In the year 4025, Serenity and four others of her species were chosen to be cryogenically frozen and jettisoned into space in the hopes of one day reaching other life forms not yet discovered that could help them. Unfortunately, the last person died 20 years after their departure and none of them ever returned.

She has no idea what happened to her other comrades, but she was found frozen on the planet Lianna when her pod crashed into the 204th floor of a building. The time of her arrival in the galaxy and how long she had travelled is unknown. The freezing process wasn?t successful and she had partial memory loss.

Her unusual situation caused her to be sent to Coruscant to a women?s shelter and she was given treatment for her memory loss and was given funding to go to pilot school since they couldn?t return her to her home planet. It was during this training that her Force abilities were recognised and she was accepted to be trained as a Jedi.

(Since she was accepted as a learner at 19 we can conclude she had arrived some 130 years after the Battle of Yavin when the Jedi Code for acquiring Force sensitives was more flexible.)

OCC: GM- I just changed the year at the end of the bio to fit in with the timeline of this game. I realised it was really off. I hope that's ok.
  3. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Hi everyone, here's my GM Approved CS.

Name: Damkor Kirido
    Homeworld: Dathomir
    Species: Human(Dathomiri)

Appearance: http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/300W/fs5.deviantart.com/i/2005/128/b/d/Jedi_Master_Rei_Shenn_by_13wishes.jpg

Personality: Very fun-loving and adventurous. He is only dangerous when those he cares for are in danger.

Alliance: Jedi Order

Weapon(s): Two lightsabers(Though as the image suggests he is capable of manipulating more than that.

Ship: Custom built Psi-Interceptor Class Fighter.

Biography: Born to one of the leading members of Dathomir's Singing Mountain Clan he was not thrown into slavery even though he was a man. Early on the Clan Mother discovered that Damkor was incredibly strong in the Force, he was able to detect threats from rogue or even wild rancors very easily, and also successfully lead missions to defend the main village. His skills eventually called the attention of one Jedi Master Seron Vadir who took it upon himself to train the young Dathomiri boy, with the blessing of the Clan Mother of course.

He was trained in some of the most intense and powerful techniques available to the Jedi, learning the ancient art of Sever Force and learning how to use mass illusions. He also developed a fighting style that is capable of using up to fourteen lightsabers at once, making a varitable shield that has the potential to wipe out squadrons of enemy troops, the drawback, it is extremely draining.

Damkor is now a leading member of the Jedi High Council, having recently been promoted by Master Skywalker. It is his position to investigate flucuations in the Force, to keep tabs on any Sith or Dark Jedi activity. This is a job he takes very seriously, his clan having sworn to fight the forces of the Dark Side users the Nightsisters. Damkor however has taken it a step further, now not only are the Nightsisters his focus, but the growing shadows of the Sith.
  4. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Good to have you both in the fun. And Ree, that's okay. We all make mistakes. :) You guys can post whenever you like too.
  5. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    GM Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Ryshin Thraell
    Homeworld:Tatooine
    Species:Human
    Appearance:Nice & clean, has a beard.
    Personality:Calm and collect, sarcastic
    Alliance:Jedi Order
    Weapon(s):Lightsaber,an Emerald Blade
    Ship:An old X-Wing that he found
    Biography:Born on Tatooine, Ryshin appeared to have a small bit of the force. But reaching the age of 3, a Jedi, named Quin Kronn. Brought to Ossus, Ryshin was trained in the ways of the force. But, on a mission back to Tatooine, his master was killed by a surprise attack by Bounty Hunters. Soon afterwards, he became a Jedi Knight. But when Darth Krayt came into power, the same day his cooronation to become a Master, he felt something wrong in the force. Now, he is a Master at the Hidden Temple of the Jedi.
  6. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Seeing as my rank is still a padawan, does anyone want to be my master in this RPG??
  7. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

Administrator
    star 7
    OOC: Think I'm just going to go ahead and post.

IC: Seth Durron
    Coruscant

Seth took a swig of the gizer ale he had ordered, swirling his glass around to appreciate the brew's famous odor. That was the trick to the stuff, after all: just the right blue color and corresponding fragrance. He polished off the glass, staring at his reflection on the surface of the empty cup. He couldn't help but recall the events of just a few hours ago...

The lines collapsed once more into stars, and there was Coruscant, right in view. Seth grinned triumphantly. Now it was just a matter of easing into the prearranged landing port and having his cargo unloaded. And then those credits would be his.

It was about thirty minutes later that Seth walked down the boarding dock on his YT-2400, sizing up the being who had come to meet him. It was a zabrak, by his best guesses, which weren't all that good. The fellow wore fairly dark colors, and mostly kept to the shadows as it were. Nonetheless the smuggler figured he had seen the slightest outline of those trademark horns.

"As promised, one galactic standard ton of pure baradium, undamaged, obviously," Seth grinned, his arms outspread in a gesture of confident triumph. "Not bad for an old man like me, eh?"

"The credits have been transferred to your previously agreed upon account," the zabrak informed him, still keeping to the shadows.

"Superb," Seth replied, glancing back at the Runner's Bane. "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you going to...?"

"As it were I do mind you asking, and I would prefer if you kept questions such as that to yourself," the zabrak countered, pointing his finger at Seth with mild agitation. "Again, you have your credits. Leave us to our own affairs."

Seth raised both palms in difference. "Have it your way," he replied, suspicious as ever. What were these guys, assuming their were more of them, planning? If they were even planning anything. Quite a few groups would have taken that baradium and made it into thermal detonators for the black market. That was probably the angle.

The zabrak nodded towards someone near the ship. "I believe that concludes our business, Mr. Durron," he declared. "This is a public hangar, we'll cover the charge."

Seth watched quizzically as the man slipped off.

Two hours later, and Seth still had more questions than answers. In fact, the only answer he had had in a good hour or so was one of "No, thanks" to some punk trying to sell him deathsticks, or something. He hadn't really been paying attention.

"I'm getting too old for this..." he muttered, downing his second glass in one long swig. "One more run, and that's it."

"It's time for Mr. Durron to hang up his smugglers' boots."

TAG: Any/>/>/>
  8. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    You're right, Ree. A padawan always need a Jedi Master. And I'm still waiting on Tooqui_The_Jedi's post.
  9. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    As am I I need him to post before I can continue.
  10. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: I wouldn't mind being the master for you Ree, however I would like an opening post so I know where exactly my character can fall in. If that isn't a problem oh all powerful GM.
  11. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Do you mean an opening post by me?? So you can get a sense of my character and then we can let the relationship develop. Or maybe discuss some basic guidlines through PM?

IC: Serenity

Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar System

Serenity?s eyes flew open suddenly, jerking her out of her meditative state. She had been training as a Jedi for almost two years, first on Coruscant and then at the Temple. But she had never felt the Force as strongly as she had just now. She was pleased with herself?and secretly relieved.

She had struggled with her training at first, her lost memories hindering her abilities to let go and let the Force flow through her. She understood what her master was teaching her, but something inside had hindered her ability to put it into practice. She had a suspicion that something in her past that she couldn?t remember was subconsciously bothering her?

On top of that, she was one of the oldest Padawans at the Temple and felt she was very behind.

?They accepted me at such an age?, she thought to herself, ?I cannot disappoint the Masters?.

She rose and walked out of the Grand Hall, past the dormitories to the Garden at the edge of the jungle. The Force flowed through her still and she embraced it, connecting with jungle environment that she often took refuge in. The tall trees that reached the canopy, to the long mossy vines that draped between them, to the wild fungi that grew on the ground.

Her connection to the environment was not something everybody had and it spoke to her. It told her something wasn?t right.
    Something was going to happen.
    But she couldn?t pin point what it was.

At that moment she was distracted by two people talking nearby in the Garden, unaware of her presence?

Tag: Aiden, Norla or Anybody.

OOC: Omg this is so much fun!! I haven't had the chance to be this creative in a LONG time!/>
  12. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar System

Ryshin walked through the Hidden Temple. Boy, how it had changed. "I still wonder how Master Skywalker is?" Ryshin muttered to himself. He moved his Jedi Robes to make sure his lightsaber was still there. Yep. Heading into the Garden, Ryshin saw young Aiden Skywalker walking with the young Norla. Even though they were around twenty years younger than him, he still considered them young. Then he notices someone else in the garden. "Hmmm. I wonder...." Ryshin said to himself. He walked over there. "Hello there, young one. My name is Jedi Master Ryshin Thraell. MY I incuire what is your name?"

TAG:Anyone
    />
  13. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC-Kyle Brand

"You know R5, I was thinking what if this is all just a trap...ohh I dont know its just I have a bad feeling about this like, we're not alone out here and with the Runner in as bad a shape as it is dont think we could fight off another attack."Kyle said to his little droid who whistled and beeped cheerfully, clearly not understanding their situation "Well, wait where are we(droid speaks to the computer and words scroll across the screen)... the Zhar system, hmmm well its as good a time as any to land for repairs yet the computers aren't picking up any cities but that one planet it makes my head tingle like its drawing me there... Lets go check it out R5.

"No R5 you stay put I am going to go look around" Kyle told the droid."Well three paths three ways to find something...good or not.""Strange this clearing this seemed to have been made...and my ship fit perfectly jus like any other landing pad... wow thats a... it cant be no way that it is...it is, The New Jedi Temple" walking up to the closed doors Kyle shouted "hello!"

Tag :Anyone
  14. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: Actually I meant from SkywalkerShine, if a Council meeting could be held that would be awesome, that way I can easily drag in my character.
  15. Tooqui_The_Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    OOC
    Jeez, im so sorry ive been missing, see...im a vet tech at the number one animal hospital in little rock, ar, and its really hard for me to get on except for the weekends... expect the story line to continue on sunday when im here with nothing to do...

mean while..."aiden's got a girlfriend, nah nah nah naah naaaaaah nah...!

lol...

i love this....
  16. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: That's okay, Tooqui_The_Jedi. I don't blame you. I've still got a lot of school work to do. So yeah...

But that's right! Norla's got a boyfriend! Haw haw! :D

And chanbill5390, you're more than welcome to start a Council meeting. Go right ahead! :)

Norla Vakan, Walking through Hallway, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

As they were almost at the dining hall, Norla remembered how Aiden and his father, Cade Skywalker, met with her.

She was walking on the streets of the Underworld of Coruscant, with no food, no home... and no love. It was terrible. Suddenly a young man bumped into her. It was Aiden.

When they first set eyes on each other, she smiled. Master Skywalker came behind Aiden, who was trying to catch up with him. He then felt a strong connection of the Force in Norla. He told her that she didn't have to live this lifestyle, and that she could come and stay at the Jedi Temple.

Norla smiled, and said yes. Soon, they departed from Coruscant, and went towards the beautiful Hidden Jedi Temple...

The young woman smiled down, and tried not to let a single tear drop. Before she could say something, the main entrance door began to bang. Norla glanced around and stopped.

"Did you hear something, Aiden?" Norla asked, half worried.

Tag: Aiden Skywalker and Kyle Brand
  17. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: SkywalkerShine...seeing as your the GM, shouldn't you do a bit on a Council Meeting? Only because it would involve ALOT of characters, and it wouldn't be fair for a player to control all of them. I think that's the way it works right??
  18. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Hmmm... you're right, Ree! Let me think of a Jedi Master to make, and I'll play a role on the Jedi Council. Cool? :)
  19. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Yeah that's cool. It's up to you though! You're in charge!:D
  20. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC-Kyle Brand

"Hello is any one there, hello" Kyle was pounding on the doors on this building looking for someone to let him in.
    Speaking into his comlink he said " R5 try to linking up with this building and sending a message, tell them I am here to get my ship repaired and that I mean no harm."
    pounding on the door yet again he pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it thrusting it up into the air he said "I also wish ... to become a Jedi. Like the powerful Jedi Obi Wan Kenobi."

Tag Any one
  21. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Ok. If no one else will go next I will. Just a questions as I'm a bit confused. Rune, did your character go up to my character Serenity, or up to Norla and/or Aiden??
  22. RuneEisahn Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  23. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC:eek:k great! I'll write something when I'm back from work. Unless somebody beats me to it :p
  24. DarkSavior Jedi Master

star 4
    Mother Test, GM Approved!

Name: Uisdean
    Homeworld:Unknown
    Species: Kiffu/Icarii
    Appearance: Red hair which is cut very short a buzz cut, if you would. He has a sort of marking on his head, it appears to be a symbol of some kind, a tribal marking on the back of his head. He stands 5'11, his eyes are a deep sea green.
    Personality: He is generally a Lone wolf, but will talk with others.
    Alliance: Jedi(leaning towards Dark from time to time)
    Weapon(s): Dual De-attachable Lightsabers
    Ship: Rogue Shadow(not that exact ship, but same design)
    Biography:

There isn't much to say about this man. He was known by few and respected by all. He only had one thing that attracted the attention of many, his part Icarii trait. He was often asked can he be cut into pieces and yet still survive? he cannot alas.

He was a young man and was little known in his class, though often times he found himself bored with the teachings of the class, he often times had to dumb down what he knew so that he would fit in. He didn't like to shine above all of the rest. Eventually it came to the attention of a Master that perhaps he should be in another class. The master took him out of the class and let him sit, he wanted to see what the boy would do if he was followed, unbenounce to him. The Jedi Master had followed him and watched him. Eventually he had shown signs that the Jedi master had hoped he wouldn't see. He displayed signs of a genius in training. He had already mastered Ataru, the master thought as he watched the young child fall into a nearby tree.

He was given a Jedi Knight to instruct him and given the rank of Padawan. He was instructed on a trial basis. He said that it would be a very unique run of things. He was said that it would be something that he should be proud of to be above the others. He didn't quite understand it, his mind was still a great deal of a mess.

He was eventually granted the rank of Jedi Knight at the age of 18 and then eventually moved on to bigger and better things.
  25. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Welcome, DarkSavior. Don't worry, guys! I'm still gonna make that 2nd character for a Jedi Master. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.