main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Rise of the Jedi (161 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Uisdean

He looked at him and then at the droid and thought for a moment, his thoughts quickly decided what it would be to get rid of the droid and take this...whatever(seth) into custody.

"Start towards your right, I want you to move and continue on your way until we reach a structure, you will know it when you see it." he waited patiently as he knew the driod would eventually give him a chance to strike at him.

"If you do as I say, then you may survive to face your punishment. " he wasn't looking at Seth when he said those words but they were surely directed at him.

"if you have no problems with me driod then you will leave and return from where you came. I'm taking this person into custody. " He began to walk behind seth as he clipped one of his dual bladed lightsabers onto his belt. One lightsaber is better for the deflection of blaster bolts if it should come to thatThe Jedi Master thought.

Tag: Seth, droid

2. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Hidden Temple, Zhar System

Ryshin, feeling his inner peace, was very happy. That was until Master Skywalkers voice entered the garden. He sighed.

Another Council Meeting, you would think only being here for a day and he would have another mission. Still hovering in the air, Ryshin made himself move to dry land.

Once on it, he walked towards Kyles room. "Norla, you heard Master Skywalker, it's time to go." with that, he left for the council chambers.

On his way there, hje pulled out his commlink. "Master Uisdean, we have been called to a Council Meeting with Master Skywalker, Ryshin out."

Walking through the doors, Ryshin bowed in respect for the legendary Master, then taking his seat with Master Skywalker.

TAG:Anyone

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Seth Durron
    Zhar System

Seth was not having a good day. First customs officials had chased him out of Coruscant, and now that he was on an obscure backwater world he was being taken prisoner at saber point while an HK unit almost invariably rummaged through the [i]Runner's Bane[/i]. It would be funny if it wasn't so damn personal.

[i]"If you do as I say, then you may survive to face your punishment,"[/i] the man said. Seth glowered, grateful that he was being followed from behind so that his captor couldn't see the expression.

"Oh, goody," he muttered beneath his breath, arms still behind his head in surrender. What was this guy, some sort of crazy militant? One of those "Sith" he had heard so much about? This sounded more like the things that Kyp fellow he was related to dealt with. Seth was just a smuggler, no more, no less. If these guys decided to kill him, they would probably succeed...

But it was best not to dwell on that. Figuring he was a goner anyway, it wouldn't hurt to get a few kicks in at his captor's expense. "So, has landing on this planet always been a crime, or did you guys just approve that in committee? Either way I must commend you on the sheer speed with which you practice law enforcement, it's really quite astounding!"

He glanced back towards his ship without turning his head, sincerely hoping that HK wouldn't mess with the power couplings. He had just had those replaced a month ago, and he was still bitter about the cost.

Actually, he was just bitter. "Some vacation..." he grumbled.

[b]TAG:[/b] Uisdean

4. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    OOC- the droid wont be posting so it's just me

IC Kyle

"Ohh thats great, while the Jedi are off on their little meeting Seth was coming here. That no good dirty double crossing space pirate, he had alot of nerve following me."Kyle said to himself.

"R5?" A trill of beeps trilled from the com.

"Yes you, I want you to go to Seth's ship and take his nav data then shut down his repulsor lift's, life support, and hyper drive and tell HK-50 #4 to make it look physical, just dont over do it minimal problems that'll keep him here untill I can tip him of to the Bounty hunter's." Another series of beeps sorted their way through his ears.

"Yes I know, i know that there is still a bounty on me, thats why under a false name we set up or credit lines."Kyle said into his com as he shut it down.

"Now I take a little look for myself." Wandering through the halls Kyle thought he found, what he thought were training rooms, from some holo panels came pictures and videos of someone teaching or learning how to do a form of light saber combat. He then found several little sound cards, labeled: Jedi Code, The Force and a bunch of other Jedi tricks. Walking back to his room he felt if he had a power, he was going to use it, Eeither for Jedi or smuggling... then a small chip fell out of his jacket, he red the label it was labeled FORBIDEN.

"Well know as good a time to break the rules when they dont apply to me." He pooed the chip into his com and the chip discussed in a dark voice about another side of the force, the Darkside. The power it granted its user's, the Sith but then it cut out into the voice of an Jedi who said that the was all a lie, that the Darkside would destroy you.

but it was already to late, Kyle was intrigued, and he said to himself, "If the darkside is so tainted then how do these Sith control it."

He had reached his room and he began following the rule and stuff on the chips about concentrating. In a short amount of time he was raising and lowering some of his nutrition bars in his bag.

Tag: Anyone.

5. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006

Uisdean senses his alarm and sighed as he had to deal with another one of them. He rubbed his head with his hand and seemed distressed about all of this. He looked towards the ship and began to use the force to sense out where the droid was.

He closed his eyes and reached out with the force, upon finding the droid he would use force grapple to throw it off into the woods. "are you happy now?" he made the hatch close as he figured that is all it would take to keep them out. He shouldn't get invovled in any personal affairs.

Folding his hands into his sleeves. "No, actually we're not. It just so happens that you almost landed on me. " he pointed towards the direction he told seth to continue to walk in. "What am I? I'm a person who hates talking and enjoys more walking" he smiled a coy sort of smile. "we are just about there, it should be right about ten par secs away."

He would walk behind Seth and watch for any movements to break away, he wasn't about to let this order be ruined, not by the likes of him.

Tag: Seth, Droid?

6. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Zhar System

[i]Did he just say ten parsecs?[/i]

Seth gulped, sincerely hoping not. That would be about 30 light years, and he really wasn't too keen on walking that far. And for all he knew this guy could just have been telling the truth. He was crazy: that much was certain. Also, what had that crashing sound been earlier? Almost like a droid hitting a tree, but Seth hadn't heard anything to that effect. The entire affair was just creeping him out, about as much as a conference with five hutts while [i]sober[/i]. Not coincidentally, he was thinking he could have used a drink about now.

His only hope would probably have been his miniblaster, but that was safely tucked inside his boot and not within reach, certainly not before this fellow reacted with his "lightsaber." He was getting an odd feeling that a distraction would probably be ineffective as well. On the whole...

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." he moaned, glancing around at the nearby foliage.

"Look, if you're with the Imperials, I didn't know what was in that shipment or who it was for. I was just the carrier, okay? I can give you my contractor, honest." Granted, Seth wasn't sure exactly which shipment it could potentially be, and wasn't terribly sure if he could, in fact, name a contact. "Or perhaps it's money you want? I've got quite a bit. Say, 500K credits? Payable in cash. Or information? I've got quite a bit of useful knowledge in this old head of mine."

[b]TAG:[/b] Uisdean

7. JadePhoenix

JadePhoenix Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2008
    IC: Serenity

Padawan Quarters

[color=firebrick][i]"All Jedi of the Temple. I have some news to tell everyone. Meet me in the main Auditorium. Master Skywalker out."[/i]

Serenity heard this with surprise.
    After the fuss in the main entrance with their unexpected visitor, she had returned to her room to meditate on what had happened. It seems Master Skywalker had decided what to do about the situation already.

She was anxious to find out what that was. She felt a distant disturbance in the Force?still, something wasn?t right. Something was going to happen but her connection to the Force wasn?t strong and she couldn?t discover what it was.

She left her quarters, walked up one level through the training rooms to the auditorium. Master Skywalker was already on the raised platform, as well as Master Ryshin Thraell. She bowed in respect and sat cross-cross-legged on the auditorium floor, awaiting the news she had been anxious for since the arrival of their visitor.[/color]

[b]TAG: Cade Skywalker, Ryshin Thraell.[/b]

OOC: I didn't realise droids said "Pondering thought" when they were thinking. In fact I didn't think droids thought. I thought they just accessed information.

8. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006

Uisdean would open the front door, and immediately push him through it. "I have no use for your information, money means nothing to me. " he would walk down the hallway towards the 'guest quarters'

"In you go. " he opened the door and smirked at him. "I have an important meeting that I would like to attend, now be nice and don't inrupt it with any of the weapons i'm sure you are hiding. I'm in no mood at the moment to deal with the likes of you. " he cast an insult his way.

Tag: Seth, Jedi Temple

9. JadePhoenix

JadePhoenix Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2008
    OOC: What do you mean by "Tag: Jedi Temple"??? I thought you Tag characters.

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: I believe he's referring to the others in the temple aside from Seth, and chose to put a collective term rather than listing every character. Just my two cents.

Holding Cell

Seth waited until the robed man was well out of earshot before voicing his reply. "Nice to meet you to!" he practically spat, kicking the wall slightly in mild frustration. "Terrific. Just terrific!" He pulled his minigun out of his boots, and sat down on the bed/bench of the cell, gazing at it in angry reflection. "Fat lot of good this thing does me. I don't know where I am, where I am in relation to where I am, where the ship's at, or if it even still works."

He stuffed the minigun back in his boot. "[i]Best. Day. [b]Ever.[/b][/i]" he groaned, his tone oozing with sarcasm. He glanced over towards the empty hallway in front of the cell. "Can I at least get my rations?" he called out.

He sighed. As much as he enjoyed making all efforts to be a royal pain in the mystical man arse, he wasn't going to improve his chances of getting out of here. And for that matter he didn't know who was holding him prisoner, except for some kid in a robe with a lightsaber.

He begrudgingly accepted the fact that he was stuck here for now, and, deciding to make the most of his situation, leaned against the wall to catch a quick nap.

[b]TAG:[/b] Any

11. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: True, darthramza. And JadePhoenix? Did you get Ree's permission to control her character? Also, you have to PM me if you want to be part of the RP. Just a friendly suggestion. :)

IC: Norla Vakan, Attending the Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

"Norla, you heard Master Skywalker, it's time to go." The young woman bowed. She then turned to Kyle. "I must attend a meeting. Feel free to look around." Norla bowed, then went to the Auditorium.

When she got there, Norla saw her master, Skywalker. She smiled, as she crossed her legs on the floor, sitting in the front.

Tag: Anyone

IC: Cade Skywalker, inside Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

Cade could see all the Jedi masters and students in the auditorium. But there was one person missing...

He pulled out his comlink, and paged Master Uisdean. "Master Uisdean. Where are you? We're having a meeting in the Auditorium. Skywalker out."

He sat on his chair, and turned to Master Thraell, smiling. "It's good to see you here, old friend."

Tag: Ryshin Thraell and Uisdean

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin looked at all the Jedi in the Auditorium. They all have grown so much. He turned towards his fellow Master, Skywalker. "Yes, it's good to be back." Ryshin said with a smile. "Master Uisdean must be a bit new, I don't remember seeing hiim. That mission to the Far Outer Rim must have taken far longer than expected. He has a lot of spunk. Maybe we should start." said the legendary Master.

13. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kyle

Kyle wandered the halls after reviewing all the holovids and sound cards he could find, he still wanted to know how to fight with his lightsaber.
    Looking around the guest quarters he thought he heard Seth moan "Best. Day. Ever."
    "So these jedi were so foolish as to let him in."Kyle spoke to himself, "well at least he's stuck here too."
    Kyle cliped his lightsaber back onto his belt and began walking through the halls away from his rival's voice," there will be a time Seth, but it is not now."

Tag: Anyone

OOC- If it's not clear my character is either whispering or thinking so I dont expect Seth to hear me.

14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Okay then, Littledawg. :)

IC: Cade Skywalker, inside the Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

"Yes, it's good to be back." Ryshin said with a smile. "Master Uisdean must be a bit new, I don't remember seeing hiim. That mission to the Far Outer Rim must have taken far longer than expected. He has a lot of spunk. Maybe we should start."

Cade nodded. Master Uisdean had been a bit new, but he met him when he too was a student. Master Skywalker might've known everyone by now. But now it was time to give the speech.

Skywalker stood from his chair, and bowed to everyone. The Jedi did the same. He began his seech.

"My fellow Jedi. Some of you are wondering why you are here. There's been a disturbance. I felt that the Dark Side is at work once again. We may have brought peace to the Galaxy, along with Fel's Dynasty and the Galactic Alliance, but a new threat is arising. I need some of you to investigate what this disturbance is."

He looked down at Norla. "Norla Vakan. You alone will investigate the Deep Core. I know it's a dangerous place, but as a Jedi Knight, you will prove yourself that you're on your way to becoming a Jedi Master."

Norla raised her eyebrows. "Th-thank you, Master Skywalker. I'm honored." She bowed lowly.

Cade smiled. "For the rest of you, continue on your training. If this threat comes by any chance... we'll be ready. May the Force be with you all." He bowed, as the rest of the Jedi bowed to him as well.

After everyone was leaving to resume whatever they were doing, Cade went by Ryshin's side, and whispered, "Ryshin. I want you to take Master Uisdean and the Padawan Serenity to Coruscant. See if you can figure out anything that's going on over there. If anything unusual happens... comlink me."

Tag: Ryshin Thraell, everyone in the Jedi Temple

15. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC Kyle Brand

As Kyle rounded the hall, a pair of double doors swung open after which some Jedi steped out, Kyle's first instict was to jump to cover but he knew it was pointless, they had probably already seen him if not they would sense him. So he called out "Hey whats going on?" "Can anyone direct me to who ever is in charge of this place I have a few questions." With that Kyle hoped he could get one step closer to getting where he wanted to be and if not then out of here.

tag: Anyone

16. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    ooc: i'm going to take a break. I've no wound that has cut this deep....it is a love wound and all this love stuff really isn't helping me atm. I'm going to unfortunately step down...it was the woman who I had planned to marry...sorry. Hope everyone understands. GM can take control of my character and have him sent away on a mission.

17. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    OOC: Haha! SkywalkerSHine, JadePehonix is MY sock. It says it in my signature. Sorry. That's why I asked if you can post with a sock.
    Woot! My character is going on a mission yay! How exciting! And i love how you wrote "comlink me". Almost like us saying "txt me" hehe.

[b]IC: Serenity[/b]

[i]Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar System

Auditorium[/i]

Serenity raised herself from the floor and made her way to the doors leading out of the Auditorium. Master Skywalker had confirmed her concerns. The Dark Side was active and plotting. The confirmation gave her relief in that the Master Jedi knew and something would be done; and also that what she had felt was real- her connection to the Force was growing.

She joined the throng that left the Auditorium and found two friends of hers. They started chatting about the news they had just heard as they made their way to the dining hall for the midday meal.

[b]TAG: Ryshin Thraell, any other Jedi.[/b]

18. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Oh! Sorry, 'bout that, Ree! I'm really use to the Ree sock. Sorry. Thanks for my last sentence too. I wanted Cade to sound cool. :D
    And DarkSavior... I'm really sorry to hear that. I understand about love wounds. But don't worry. You still have family and friends that love you. I'll take over your character when you come back. Take care.

IC: Norla Vakan, heading towards her Room, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

Norla walked towards her room, looking down quietly. It was a honor that she was chosen to go to the Deep Core, a dangerous place that use to be the Sith's layer. But the young woman had to have courage, no matter what.

Suddenly, she saw the same man that she led to his room before. "Hey whats going on? Can anyone direct me to who ever is in charge of this place I have a few questions."

Norla smiled at Kyle. "He's right inside the Auditorium there. He's talking to Master Thraell. I also forgot to introduce myself. I'm Norla Vakan."

Tag: Kyle, Ryshin Thraell, and others in Jedi Temple

19. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    OOC- Nothing personel Shine kyle's just pissed.

IC- Kyle Brand

"He's right inside the Auditorium there. He's talking to Master Thraell. I also forgot to introduce myself. I'm Norla Vakan." He heard the young Jedi say.
    "Honestly I could care less who the blazes you are, I just want to know why you guy's let that no good Seth in here." Kyle said in an angry tone." And i want to know how the heck I got control of the Force, and how am I going to stay away from the darkside now that i know about it."

20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: Hey, Kyle could have it worse. He could be locked in a cell for example :p

Holding Cell

Seth awoke slowly and glanced around his cell. No food, no water, and he was starting to get hungry. And where the heck was everyone, anyway? He foud it hard to believe one crazy youngster had settled this place on his own. There had to be other, equally crazy youngsters.

Speaking of equally crazy youngsters, that HK-50 unit was mildly disturbing. He knew of only one crazy youngster, or smuggler in general, really, who used that kind of thing.

"Kyle Brand..." Seth thought aloud. He didn't know Kyle that well, as a person at least, but Kyle had arbitrarily ruled Seth to be his rival... Despite the fact that Kyle was never going to be on the same plane of smuggling artistry that Seth occupied. "Well, they say the best attract hopefuls..." he remarked. However, if Kyle was here, he hadn't seen him in any of the other holding cells. So either the local nutcases hadn't found him yet, or Kyle was in league with the local nutcases.

The latter seemed more plausible. Seth sighed, his stomach letting out a low rumble.

"That's it, I'm hungry. Time to find food."

He pulled out his miniblaster and shot the door controls, opening the cell. There was no way he would actually be able to escape, but he could at least find some food before they recaptured him... and maybe some bargaining chips. He grinned confidently. "Never underestimate the great Seth Durron," he gloated quietly.

[b]TAG:[/b] Any

21. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Damkor Kirido

Damkor quietly snucj into the Auditorium, careful to avoid bumping into anyone or making anything seem out of place he then took a seat near the back of the room just in time to hear Cade's report. 'Sorry Cade, I had some last minute business to take care of.' he sent telepathically to the Grand Master. Once he had finished he got up and approached him. "Cade, I know that the Deep Core may be the last place Palpatine was, but we musn't forget the more ancient worlds. To send just one squad to one part of the galaxy isn't good, it allows the rest of the galaxy to go unchecked. If you will permit it I would like to scan the areas around Ziost, Korriban, and Vjun. Those are areas that I believe would be foolish to ignore. I would require a team as well though." he said. "But we must not let areas with such dark histories go unobserved." he added.

TAG: Cade(GM) any others who may have overheard.

22. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin nodded at Cades requestt. "Yes, yes but maybe after checking the Old Sith Temple, we can go towards Korriban. If that's okay with you?" Ryshin asked. The Legendary Master's eyes widened upon seeing another old friend. "Ah, Master Kirido, a pleasure to see you once more. Wow, you look older. I guess being so far in the Outer Rim, I must have missed a lot." Ryshin said, smilling. He heard the other masters response and nodded. "Yes, Master Kirido, but we must also remember that even though Krayt is gone, that dosen't mean there still aren't any out there. Remember the one I was chasing in the Outer Rim, Darth Nihl, he's still at large. And since Korriban was highly populated when Krayt left, it would be a suicide. And it also may turn those who go with you onto the Dark Side. And also don't forget that if even one of you get captured, they may tell where we are located, and we do not have the enough strength to go up against the Sith again." Ryshin explained leaning forward in his chair. "But, it's your decision, Master Skywalker."

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Yeah. But it's okay, Littledawg. It's a RP after all. :)

IC: Norla Vakan, Great Hall, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

"Honestly I could care less who the blazes you are, I just want to know why you guy's let that no good Seth in here." Kyle said in an angry tone." And i want to know how the heck I got control of the Force, and how am I going to stay away from the darkside now that i know about it."

The young Jedi Knight stared at him for a moment. Then she smiled. "Calm down, sir. I'm sure the other man won't get out of where ever he's at. Do not worry. Talk to Master Skywalker. He'll answer all your questions."

And with that, Norla went towards her room. When she got inside, she began to pack her things, thinking about Aiden Skywalker, the one she had feelings for. She was afraid to tell him... but she soon would.

Tag: No one

-------------

IC: Cade Skywalker, inside Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

Cade listened to both sides of the Masters. He sat in his chair, rubbing his trimmed beard quietly. Yes, sending one Jedi to the Deep Core would be dangerous. But what if Norla was smart enough to take out danger herself?

Finally, Cade made his decision. He sat up in his chair, and said, "How about this. Norla can go, without any squad. She's intelligent, skilled, and very cunning. But if something does happen... she can comlink us with warning."

He then turned to Master Kirido, his other old friend. "I know she may be young... but I believe that she's grown up now, like the rest of the students we knew when they too were young. So... what do you say?" Cade gave him a reassuring smile.

Tag: Ryshin Thraell and Damkor Kirido

24. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Hidden Temple

There was a rustling coming from one of the hallways. It sounded vaguely as though someone was packing. Was Captain Crazy leaving him here to starve? Seth's brow furrowed, producing more wrinkles than a 35 year old was really entitled to. Like hell he was going to let that happen.

Creeping slowly down the hallway, he eventually came to the room that the sounds seemed to be coming from. He readied his miniblaster: It was time for a little payback against that cultist.

Seth whirled himself around the corner, through the doorway, his blaster ready to fire. "Freeze, cult boy!" he called out instinctively.

It was only a few moments before he realized his mistake. One: This didn't seem to be the same person. Two: This certainly was [i]not[/i] a crazed cult [i]boy[/i].

"Er... Cult [i]girl[/i]!" He corrected, keeping his blaster leveled. "Who are you?! Where am I?! And..." His stomach growled. "Where can I get some food?!"

[b]TAG:[/b] Norla, Any

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Norla Vakan, inside her Room, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

Norla continued to pack with fast pace. She couldn't wait to go on her first mission. All alone! But if the danger was too much... simple! She could comlink or telepath Master Skywalker and the others.

When she was done packing, she zipped her bag. But when she tossed her strap over her shoulder, and turned around...

"Freeze, cult boy!"

Norla let out a shriek. Then she placed her hands over her mouth, embarrassed. Talk about brave Jedi Knight...

"Er... Cult girl!" He corrected, keeping his blaster leveled. "Who are you?! Where am I?! And..." His stomach growled. "Where can I get some food?!"

Norla stood there, hands raised. "Um... I'm Norla Vakan. You're in the Jedi Temple. And... about the food..." She looked inside her bag. Finally, she took out a good Muja fruit that was wrapped. She handed it to the stranger.

"Here ya go, sir. By the way... who are you, and how did you get to this Temple?"

Tag: Seth Durron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.